Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #51
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Love, love, LOVE to wear thongs!!!![/QUOTE]

I am amazed that my skinny friends find it odd that bbws wear thongs also. I never understand where the comments come from about them being uncomfortable. I have never had a problem.
jewels_mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:18 AM   #52
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post

I am amazed that my skinny friends find it odd that bbws wear thongs also. I never understand where the comments come from about them being uncomfortable. I have never had a problem.
I suppose thongs can be uncomfortable if they are the wrong size, but they are still so much more forgiving than panties! I imagine they would work especially well for BBWs since you don't get bunching or bulging regardless of the size and shape of your butt!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #53
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Plus, it's hard for me to find a bra that fits, cuz, ya know... I spill a little in a fucking F.
That's coz you have nice bewbs
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:15 AM   #54
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmoore View Post
one of my favs!
Yet another gorgeous picture from sugarmoore... I'm beginning to sense a pattern here
Old 03-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #55
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

...I forgot to pushe de 'quote' buttonnnnn...

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 03-30-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: GRRR FACEPALM
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #56
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerKitty View Post
Here's one of my newest!

LB has a ton of sheer camis for $6.99 right now too; I picked up oodles!
I SAW THAT ONE! Me and My Mom went shopping for my birthday, and I actually had enough for it, But they didn't have my size. <X>__<X>

..That, and I got MEGA Looks from my mother.

...She also gives me that look when I bring up the topics of Thongs and Bikini's..
-Small Giggle-
Old 03-31-2009, 09:36 PM   #57
TygerKitty

TygerKitty can now change their title

^^ Haha! Oh gosh, I wouldn't ever talk about lingerie with my mother.. she'd give me a lot more than a look! Ugh!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #58
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sexy panties and bras are a requirement IMO.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:37 AM   #59
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I recently bought a white-gold bra and panty set that I adore! I didn't try them on though and got home to discover that, while I wasn't looking, my boobs had gotten bigger I basically force issues and wear them anyway cos I think they're hawt! Attached pic below - not wearing the matching panties but bra there. Makes me feel like royalty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0771.jpg (67.9 KB, 1744 views)
Old 04-07-2009, 07:06 AM   #60
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I recently bought a white-gold bra and panty set that I adore! I didn't try them on though and got home to discover that, while I wasn't looking, my boobs had gotten bigger I basically force issues and wear them anyway cos I think they're hawt! Attached pic below - not wearing the matching panties but bra there. Makes me feel like royalty
WOW! That is one gorgeous bra and so is the person in it! HAWT is right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:20 AM   #61
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
What she said
Old 04-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #62
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sexy girl in a sexy bra? I vote YES!!
Old 04-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #63
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thank you!
Old 04-08-2009, 01:40 AM   #64
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
What she said
LOL! Thanks Divals and Tracii
Old 04-10-2009, 06:07 AM   #65
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb
oooh lovely, and I can see thats a lovely sexy bra underneath too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel
Hee-hee! You'll just have to wait until I post in the lingerie thread for the full view! Thanks!
You (sorta) asked for it - you got it!:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #66
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

mieowww pussycat, that's a great colour on you
Old 04-11-2009, 12:45 AM   #67
Tracii

Wow very pretty.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #68
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default lingerie shots

I do not know how I missed this thread?!?! I love lingerie!!! And even better is seeing all these CONFIDENT BBW on here showing it off!! Very impressive !! Is there anything SEXIER than a BBW in Lingerie, knowing she is a sexy bitch??!?! I think not!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #69
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Wow very pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
I do not know how I missed this thread?!?! I love lingerie!!! And even better is seeing all these CONFIDENT BBW on here showing it off!! Very impressive !! Is there anything SEXIER than a BBW in Lingerie, knowing she is a sexy bitch??!?! I think not!
Thanks Tracii!

Okay Barb, now that you've found us - come join us sexy bitches!!
Oh, and to answer your question: The only thing sexier...? The men that love us BBWs in lingerie!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by OneWickedAngel; 04-11-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #70
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks Tracii!

Okay Barb, now that you've found us - come join us sexy bitches!!
Oh, and to answer your question: The only thing sexier...? The men that love us BBWs in lingerie!
Soooo True!!! Yes My stupid usb connectors are goin crazy, my hubby has to fix it for me ASAP!! and therefore cant upload any pics,...wahhhh I am goin crazy!! I can use my WEB CAM to take pics, not as good quality though. I will figure out a way!! I promise hahaha

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #71
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAinPA View Post
Lingerie rocks! Here is a rare pic of Mrs. FainPa in fact showing off curves in some sexy lingerie!
You are so cute.. LIke the color
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #72
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wow! Bursting out there, aren't you girl Beautiful bra and photo!!

Quote:

You have an awesome figure....stunning as always OWA

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:07 PM   #73
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Stripper trick: Wearing a half-cup/plunge bra with moulded/shaped cups that fits in the band, but one cup size smaller makes your girls look extremely round and full. You could also add padding to the outer corners of the bra, which pushes the boobs closer together for extra cleavage! This works even if you don't have big boobs.

Not the most comfortable thing to do though, and they might pop out if you bend over or jump around. Also causes quadra-boob effect under tight clothes.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:38 AM   #74
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Quote:

Ooooooooo That is a thoroughly hot ensemble!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:40 AM   #75
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Stripper trick: Wearing a half-cup/plunge bra with moulded/shaped cups that fits in the band, but one cup size smaller makes your girls look extremely round and full. You could also add padding to the outer corners of the bra, which pushes the boobs closer together for extra cleavage! This works even if you don't have big boobs.

Not the most comfortable thing to do though, and they might pop out if you bend over or jump around. Also causes quadra-boob effect under tight clothes.
Thanks for the tip I shall be sharing that wisdom far and wide