Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-05-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
Anon4321

Anon4321 has said some nice things
Default What would I be called?

Hi all, I'm new to this board, but have long since been an admirer or weight gain. While I like to read and see other people gaining weight, I don't necessarily want to do the same. I want to gain 10 or 20 lbs at a time, but then lose it and regain. What would that be called? I want to basically stay an average to chunky size, yet still every now and then feel the greatness of gaining weight and growing out of my clothes.
Anon4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

You like fat.

That would be a FA.

Tip: Don't worry so much about labels and just enjoy what you enjoy. The government doesn't require registration...yet.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
Anon4321

Anon4321 has said some nice things

Thanks for your response

I'm not really so much worried about labels for the sake of having a title, per se, but moreso because I'd like to be able to look up specific things pertaining to my interests. On here, it seems like many people are fascinated more with very high weights and weight gain, so I wasn't sure if there was just a specific name or board or thread or whatever for me, that deals with moderate weight gain.
Anon4321 is offline   Reply With Quote