Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default New Rules - 09

1. Please allow the words swag, swaggalicious, swagger and every other variation of the word to silently die in the middle of the night. It's getting really old, like really really old. Moses parting the Red Sea old.

So stop it. For reals.

If you had the "it" factor, you'd have no need to talk about it every five minutes. Dunks, Kanye shades, star tattoos, and skinny jeans that threaten to collapse your ovaries aren't indications of "swag". You either have it or you don't and "it" speaks for itself.

Next!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh god, please let the word "hater" die with 2008. Pleasepleasepleaseplease.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If we are purging unnecessary words, may I suggest "extreme"? It used to have a meaning, but those days are gone: last week my wife brought home what purported to be a bag of extreme potato chips. Unless "extreme" has morphed into meaning 'not very good', they weren't.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Please let the term Epic Fail die with 08.
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
magicslacker90

magicslacker90 can now change their title
Default Not Gay, But Supportive

It would make my year to see the unnecessary use of the word Gay come to a screaching halt.......as in:
"I can't believe we have homework! That's so gay!"

so i guess your homework is attracted to another homework of the same sex?

I don't think so. So unless you are in a state of happiness, or you are refering to the Fab 5...please...please stop it

many thanks
Old 01-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

'You must spread some Reputation around before....."

LOLOL This was priceless..... LOL "Moses parting the Red Sea old"..... LOLOL I love it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
1. Please allow the words swag, swaggalicious, swagger and every other variation of the word to silently die in the middle of the night. It's getting really old, like really really old. Moses parting the Red Sea old.

So stop it. For reals.

If you had the "it" factor, you'd have no need to talk about it every five minutes. Dunks, Kanye shades, star tattoos, and skinny jeans that threaten to collapse your ovaries aren't indications of "swag". You either have it or you don't and "it" speaks for itself.

Next!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dude, I totally say dude waaaay too much.

And totally too.

PS...please make skinny jeans go away. They look good on NO ONE!
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #8
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Totally repped you for that one. SKINNY JEANS SUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Dude, I totally say dude waaaay too much.

And totally too.

PS...please make skinny jeans go away. They look good on NO ONE!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let this fad of teen hotties die with '08 as well.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

May I pronounce sentence on "totes", as well as any use of texting slang in actual conversation?

I am very much in favor of a skinny jean ban as well. If my homework were a thesis on Liberace or ancient Rome, it would indeed be gay. It's been my experience though, that gay and boring seldom meet.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #11
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

New Rule: If your pants are drooping far enough to show butt crack, you must remove them completely...immediatly...regardless of location...and quietly take all the due ridicule and legal repercussions.

New Rule: If caught texting while driving, any and all within range can finish beating you senseless.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #12
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Echoing the skinny jeans ban.

I'm obviously biased though.

BUT.

Uh.

Carry on.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #13
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowegarp View Post
May I pronounce sentence on "totes"
no you may not.

totes not kosh with me.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #14
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a much friendlier and amicable thread than the other "rules" thread...

'09 Rules! (pretty much, at least for now).

On topic:
Driver's license tests should be conducted on icy parking lots.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:43 AM   #15
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

lolcats.
also, lolcat speak in real life.

that shit has got to stop.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:56 AM   #16
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=NancyGirl74;1042972]Dude, I totally say dude waaaay too much.

And totally too.

lol....DDDUUUUDDEEE, i totally say them all the time too...

foreals..

in my defence i really am a valley girl..so i guess it comes with the territory

Last edited by chicken legs; 01-09-2009 at 02:58 AM. Reason: you know like dude
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #17
magicslacker90

magicslacker90 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
lolcats.

I second that.....as silly as it sounds, it's annoying as hell

As far as I'm concerned, no one can haz cheezburger, nor should they haz cheezburger
Old 01-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #18
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
1. Please allow the words swag, swaggalicious, swagger and every other variation of the word to silently die in the middle of the night. It's getting really old, like really really old.
T.I. and MIA and a few other artists with weird acronyms for names would like to have a chat with you, Ash.
They're just jealous they don't have "swagga" like us. bitches.

Quote:
lolcats.

Yeah. Especially don't come up and start talking like that your auntie anne's cashier and expect her to NOT laugh in your face. Thanks.

Rule: No more trampling people at Walmart? Please?

More to come when I'm home...
Old 01-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #19
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
no you may not.

totes not kosh with me.
I can't rep you, but YAY FOR SQUIDBILLIES AVATAR!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #20
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
lolcats.

^^ THIS! Amen.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #21
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never liked "totes"...dunno why. SO off with its head for me too. Feh.

Yes also to "extreme."

Boy, aren't human beings annoying?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote