Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #26
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
to the "i would never do that" people - i feel bad for your partners if they've asked and been denied. this is a pretty softcore (pun intended) act to perform; i.e. it's a tittyfuck with a larger playing field. it's not mutual waah waah. find something for him/her to do in return. if you can't do that, you should brush up on your sexual vocab.
How do your morals belong in someone else's bed, Dan? Please, let's let everyone make up his own mind about what turns her/him on and what not, without anyone having to feel bad about "you should do this" or "you shouldn't do that." In essence, your post tries to shame people who say "I would never do that." What does anyone who's not there in bed with these people KNOW about their motives? It's too easy to take a moral high ground of "the enlightened thing to do in bed would be to do as I do."

The pleasures of fat sex aside, it's worth recognizing that when people share their bodies freely in sexuality, everybody wins; when someone has to be shamed or coerced INTO or OUT OF a fantasy, well, it's just a damned shame.

Irie?

Last edited by Fascinita; 01-18-2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Yum! Fat Girl Flakes!
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #27
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is no right or wrong answer. The person who is denied can get over it as easily as those who are asked could...could do it. Right? Hell, ' the act ' is not always going to play out one way. All depends on the people participating. If I do not want to do something, it it has never been some kind of humiliating yell fest. Adults should be able to navigate these waters, without feeling the need to answer to the voices on their shoulders saying..." you need to do this for your lover "..." no, it is degrading ".

Last edited by mossystate; 01-18-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: hehe....we said the same things....*pushes a bowl of Flakes to Fasc *
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:34 PM   #28
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fascinita is absolutely right. Just because I don't enjoy/want to do something it doesn't mean I have a problem with my body, nor does it make me a troll. Some people need to lighten the fuck up, because I am entitled to my own damn opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #29
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
How do your morals belong in someone else's bed, Dan? Please, let's let everyone make up his own mind about what turns her/him on and what not, without anyone having to feel bad about "you should do this" or "you shouldn't do that." In essence, your post tries to shame people who say "I would never do that." What does anyone who's not there in bed with these people KNOW about their motives? It's too easy to take a moral high ground of "the enlightened thing to do in bed would be to do as I do."

The pleasures of fat sex aside, it's worth recognizing that when people share their bodies freely in sexuality, everybody wins; when someone has to be shamed or coerced INTO or OUT OF a fantasy, well, it's just a damned shame.

Irie?
I said "if they've been asked and denied." And I gave a good reason. And I said I personally feel bad for them. I feel bad for the guy who wants a blowjob from his wife who's not giving and game as well. There are reasonable requests and unreasonable ones. If you think frottage is unreasonable, that's your lame-ass right.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 01-18-2009 at 10:49 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #30
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
There are reasonable requests and unreasonable ones.
Who gets to decide what's reasonable and unreasonable? I think it should be the people in the sack. Not you. (Not me, either.)

Quote:
If you think frottage is unreasonable, that's your lame-ass right.
Lamé, right? La!

lol
Old 01-18-2009, 11:04 PM   #31
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL

It's like being a certain brand of ' open-minded ' is the new prude. Finger wagging scolding. Tsk..tsk..tsk..tsk.

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:23 AM   #32
Jazz Man
Abandon all hope...

Jazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot picsJazz Man does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Ignore them Darth, I will send some positive sites... ignore the trolls...
Let me get this straight...someone posts a question, people give honest answers, and if these answers suggest they don't feel the same way as the original poster, that makes them "trolls?" People who are afraid of differing opinions or viewpoints need a support group, not a blog.

"Love thy enemies. They'll go nuts trying to figure out what you're up to." :cool:

"If you're ever in a war, instead of throwing a grenade, stick a pin in a jack-o-lantern and throw that instead. Then they'll think about how silly war is and while they're thinking, you can throw a real grenade." :D

"People need to realize that every time they talk about how 'fragile' our little planet is, it's like asking outer space aliens to come invade us." :doh:
Jazz Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #33
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Far be it for me to tell anyone what to do in their bedroom. Have at it - whatever floats your boat.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #34
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

I for one am getting pretty d--- sick of all the trolling on this site.
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #35
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
to the "i would never do that" people - i feel bad for your partners if they've asked and been denied. this is a pretty softcore (pun intended) act to perform; i.e. it's a tittyfuck with a larger playing field. it's not mutual waah waah. find something for him/her to do in return. if you can't do that, you should brush up on your sexual vocab.

I have to comment on this.

What a person will or will not do in the bedroom is completely up to them. A loving partner will understand not wanting to do things. I would never ever make Wayne feel badly for not wanting to do something I wanted to do and vice versa. But then we've been together a long time and trust is not as much of an issue as it once was, and that's a big factor in sex. Trusting your partner makes wants and not wants so much easier to deal with.

Sex (in a very real way) is about surrendering yourself to another person - at least sex that includes love is. I'm assuming we are talking about relationships not one night stands.

I had a relationship with a man who forced me to do things I didn't like. I am not going to get into the abuse this kind of thing really is, but I will say for me, having sex that way felt like I was just a live masturbation tool to be used and thrown away.

It fat fucking is a big deal (meaning they don't like it) to one partner it should be a big deal (meaning understanding and not pushing the other) to both.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:18 PM   #36
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

We do it - and I love it. We lie on our sides facing each other, hugging and kissing, it's very soft, warm, loving, and sexy; very intimate. It's very comfortable for a supersize woman, like me (be sure to lubricate!). I wouldn't call it a "me first" sex act for a fat woman; for me, the turn on is knowing my husband is very turned on.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #37
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
I had a relationship with a man who forced me to do things I didn't like. I am not going to get into the abuse this kind of thing really is, but I will say for me, having sex that way felt like I was just a live masturbation tool to be used and thrown away.
There is a no correlation whatsoever between abuse and granting a sexual request within reason (this is 2009 and not subjective...frottage, no penetration? that's unreasonable how?). My point is that you shouldn't have to be made or coerced to do fatfucking at all. I don't know if that's the "kind of thing" you're referring to, but what I'm talking about is not "abuse." Abusiveness is a character flaw, not an act, i.e. if a woman's into being slapped by her guy, it's not abuse, and context is everything. My OP was referring to those in the thread who said they'd "deck a guy" for even suggesting.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 01-19-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It fat fucking is a big deal (meaning they don't like it) to one partner it should be a big deal (meaning understanding and not pushing the other) to both.
Agree. No one should be doing anything that goes against their grain or makes them feel used (unless of course that's part of your thing too... ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
....for me, the turn on is knowing my husband is very turned on.

And agree. (Well, not your husband.... hahaha.)
Old 01-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #39
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

I was forced as in "held down while he did what he wanted. If he had just been a pain in the ass about what he wanted I would have handled it better. OK?

Quote:
There is a no correlation whatsoever between abuse and granting a sexual request within reason (this is 2009 and not subjective...frottage, no penetration? that's unreasonable how?). My point is that you shouldn't have to be made or coerced to do fatfucking at all. I don't know if that's the "kind of thing" you're referring to, but what I'm talking about is not "abuse." Abusiveness is a character flaw, not an act, i.e. if a woman's into being slapped by her guy, it's not abuse, and context is everything. My OP was referring to those in the thread who said they'd "deck a guy" for even suggesting.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #40
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
I was forced as in "held down while he did what he wanted. If he had just been a pain in the ass about what he wanted I would have handled it better. OK?
Yeah, I get it. (Sorry for it too) But I don't see what that has to do the topic.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #41
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That is sexual assault, I am so sorry that you went through it and I hope the bastard gets what he deserve.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #42
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
That is sexual assault, I am so sorry that you went through it and I hope the bastard gets what he deserve.
From what I understand - he drank himself to death. So yeah he got what he deserved.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #43
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Yeah, I apologize for being curt there - sexual assault is completely unacceptable.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #44
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Iiiiii like it. It feels nice. :>
Old 01-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #45
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Women that want to take a more active role in this can lie down facing the man (lubed) and plant their knee in his pelvic floor right under the scrotum. By moving your leg, you can drive him into your belly roll and put pressure on the pelvic area, which is an erogenous zone on males.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #46
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
Women that want to take a more active role in this can lie down facing the man (lubed) and plant their knee in his pelvic floor right under the scrotum. By moving your leg, you can drive him into your belly roll and put pressure on the pelvic area, which is an erogenous zone on males.
oh shit
oh shit
Old 01-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #47
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'd try it if I could visualise what you are explaining.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:06 PM   #48
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lie down facing each other, have him lift the upper leg, then plant your upper knee under his groin. Tuck his penis under a roll and move your leg back and forth. This will move him back and forth inside your fat roll. It really doesn't take much to get aligned properly.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #49
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lie down facing each other, have him lift the upper leg, then plant your upper knee under his groin. Tuck his penis under a roll and move your leg back and forth. This will move him back and forth inside your fat roll. It really doesn't take much to get aligned properly.
I'd like to reiterate Dan's sentiment:

oh shit
oh shit
Old 01-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #50
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will third that "oh shit" but at the same time be cautious. The lady and I accidentally came upon a similar position and I got a split second of pleasure before she shifted and kneed me in the balls. Did not want