Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-10-2009, 11:41 PM   #26
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. I'm Alsacian, German, and Japanese

2. The only skinny male I am even remotely attracted to is Russel Brand and I rly wish he'd get fat so he can make my babiezzzzz ^.^

3. I'm a total metal head and pop music makes me want to vomit.

4. I have a genuine fear of balloons.

5. I am OBSESSED with Hello Kitty....I've got the bedding, shirts, calender, stuffed animals, pj bottoms, bathrom set, alarm clock, coffee machine, pancake maker, toaster, humidifier.....i think ya got the idea lol

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #27
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Quirktasticness!

1. I'm the only child of two eccentric people. My mother hasn't left the house in over 20 years and my father has a PhD in mathematics and is autistic.

2. I get along with guys much easier than girls. (And most of my friends are guys).

3. I've had over 27 piercings done (14 I still have) and 3 tattoos (one of which took over 11 hours of work). I'm done with piercings (and it's inevitable that I remove them in the future and get the plugs stitched up), whereas I plan on filling up my back and at least quarter sleeves (most likely half sleeves).

4. I'm a Catholic school girl by choice, and I attend a Catholic affiliated college for free.

5. I can't fall asleep without being surrounded by blankets and pillows. In fact, I've slept cuddled next to a shirt filled with pillows since I was about 9 years old. When the shirt started to get old and rip... Chris gave me one of his shirts to replace it.... and I had to add more pillows. xP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #28
Riller

Riller has said some nice things

1. Was once picked from a class photo to be an extra in a movie.

2. Im a gaming nerd. I spend alot of my alone-time playing Xbox360.

3. Loves to travel. Have visited Spain, Germany, Finland, Denmark,
Austria and Bulgaria so far. Planning to visit USA, Mexico, Japan,
UK, Egypt, Ukraine, France and Thailand in the future.

4. Loves sushi, american fastfood,mexican food, italian food
and chinease food...but is not very fond of swedish food.

5. Has a cursed knee...or so it seems. Since a bad bicycle crash
two years ago where I landed on my right knee (and my face...)
every time i fall I land on that knee and limp for the rest of the day.
Riller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:09 AM   #29
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default couldn't resist

1. Love all things associated with Hed Kandi

2. I dance in the shower

3. Total adrenaline junkie

4. Studying Reiki

5. Hug trees when no one is looking
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:25 AM   #30
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

1 was a big time mama's boy until age 10, when she passed away

2 smoke cigars

3 grew up in southern california an hour from the beach & don't know how to swim.

4 collect knives

5 have been a bodygaurd since 1993
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:33 AM   #31
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoliloquyOfaSiren View Post
1. I'm Alsacian, German, and Japanese

2. The only skinny male I am even remotely attracted to is Russel Brand and I rly wish he'd get fat so he can make my babiezzzzz ^.^

3. I'm a total metal head and pop music makes me want to vomit.

4. I have a genuine fear of balloons.

5. I am OBSESSED with Hello Kitty....I've got the bedding, shirts, calender, stuffed animals, pj bottoms, bathrom set, alarm clock, coffee machine, pancake maker, toaster, humidifier.....i think ya got the idea lol
That's adorable. I'm picturing you all snuggled up in a hello kitty bed wearing hello kitty pajamas and listening to metal.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #32
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. Loves Italian and Japanese food

2. Smokes

3. Games alot

4. Watches loads of movies, especially anime

5. Trying to learn japanese, and certainly going there once!
Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:02 AM   #33
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default things about me

I love my big fat cub

I have 4 cats and one puppy, both the kittens and puppy are growing rapidly and I am growing older faster..lol

I will be 51 next month

I am a big fan of astrology

love old cars

still dwell on my late partner whom has been gone for 4 years now...but life is always getting better.

I want to fly like superman in my tights that I design..lol
Old 01-11-2009, 06:22 AM   #34
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

I love this thread idea!

1. I actually love being English, and living in England. I even love the weather, for the most part! I also love how talking about the weather forms the basis of so many conversations here, especially with customers

2. My heritage might just be the most boring ever I am English, with a smidge of Welsh.

3. I bite my nails. I hate it, but I can't stop, mainly because I have no willpower.

4. When I eat steak, I have it blue...mmm!!

5. I am (hopefully) graduating uni later this year, and I still have no idea what job I want to go into! Luckily with my degree I have a big range of options, but I think this is what is making it so hard to choose. That or I just don't want to grow up...
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #35
shazz2602
doing that think you do

shazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot picsshazz2602 does more than just post hot pics

ok so whats 5 things about me that is intresting????

1) I am the tallest member in my related family

2) My hair is naturally curly

3) When i was 15 i watched my nan die it still gets to me now

4) Untill my neice is born end of january i am the only girl born into my family for 5 generations

5) I don't like cold food much especially sandwiches disgusting

Ok i tried lol
Old 01-11-2009, 07:53 AM   #36
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default One of my favorite threads

1. I am a volunteer prison chaplain and pastor

2. I am a cancer survivor

3. I am married 23, almost 24 years and I love my wife more each passing year

4. I am a hardcore Christian biker, full 3 piece patch wearer.

5 I love children's laughter. My kids are getting close to being adults but they are my joy.
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:16 AM   #37
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

1. worked as a Chef for over 10 years
2. have Minor fame in some nerdy worlds "not tell what or where"
3. lived in Tallinn for a few years.
4. love Rugby
5. trained in Sambo
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #38
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmmmm interesting topic...thanks for adding it, it is interesting to read for sure...now what doesn't anyone know about me....

1. Never married, no kids, just one awesome Maine Coon cat, named Pumpkin

2. I live in a log home, and unshockingly, I have lots of flame stuff, leopard stuff, and collect day of the dead art, and have a lot of original artists work as well as original one of a kind furniture.

3. I have been as heavy as about 195 in about 1995 and via phen/fen got down to 115 for about 3 minutes..via a sugar FREE, wheat Free and flourLESS diet I maintained a pretty constant weight of 130-135 for the next 10 yrs, and then finally just wanted all that stuff and guess what..I am probably about 170-175 currently and some days think it is insanely hot and then in the next breath FREAKED OUT INSANELY!!!

4. I love spin classes, and hit the gym probably 4-6x a week.

5. I haven't had a drink or a drug since 4/21/96 and for that I am really grateful.

ok 5 isnt enuf..

6. you already know i have harleys, 99 heritage softail and 03 fatboy (currently stripped down completely and being rebuilt, rebored blah blah blah) and i am turning every wrench involved in it

I know i will think of at least 10 more interesting things...like my best gf is 30 yrs younger then me, and we go hear music all the time!
Old 01-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #39
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

1. 33 male and love rugby and play when i can
2. love food
3. love beer
4. very cute (so i am told) use a lot of skincare products - and why not!!!!
5. into smaller girls and bigger guys!!! .... and why not as well!!!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #40
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. I grew up on a farm.

2. I like wrestling (the fake stuff).

3. I like shooting pool but I suck at it.

4. I can do the splits.

5. I'm a huge Packers fan.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:31 PM   #41
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
1. Butts are my kryptonite
2. I'm obsessed with art in all forms (music, film, writing, cooking)
3. I like midnight picnics and pillow forts
4. I'm a masterful chef
5. Cuddling and laughing are my favorite pastimes
I love a man who can cook. (Perhaps because I can't!)
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #42
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
1.I love cats.

2.I have 5 grandchildren at the age of 40.

3.I'm married to a man 25 years older than me.

4.I'm obsessed with growing things.

5.I wear an apron(from the 50's) when working in the kitchen.

It just gets stranger from there.
Are you an avid gardener?
I've always wanted to grow my own food, but I can't even grow a cactus properly.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #43
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I love a man who can cook. (Perhaps because I can't!)
Lol... there is no end to this guys talent
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #44
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
  1. I lost my biological mother to cancer when I was 11, she had just turned 28. That explains a lot about me
  2. I have 4 younger sisters. We have a yours, mine, ours kind of family now. But my sisters are just my sisters. Half/step terms mean nothing to me.
  3. I've never flown.
  4. It's been almost 15 years since I quit smoking. Cold turkey, no relapses.
  5. I hate walking around in bare feet. HATE.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, although I realize it was a long time ago. Are you and your sisters closer as a result of your loss?
Old 01-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #45
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil3313 View Post
This is fun
5. I think nap time should be scheduled into the regular work day....even if it's just enough time for a little cat nap...right after lunch....who's with me on this?!?!?
DEFINITELY!
Old 01-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #46
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryōri View Post
1. I have worked with Chef Morimoto, from Iron Chef, for a charity event.
2. When I lay on my side, my tear ducts over produce tears
3. In middle school we did a "play" of Ghostbusters and I played the Marshmallow man and Slimer
4. When I was about 7, I wanted to grow up and become a taco
5. I tried out for Hell's Kitchen and made it to a point I got to meet Gordon Ramsey. He's not as big a douche bag as most people think.
I love Chef Morimoto!!
I am an Iron Chef America fanatic! That must have been a really cool experience.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #47
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHauteMama View Post
Hmmm...lessee...

1. If I hadn't gotten married so young (21), I would have pursued a singing career. Maybe I still can.

2. It took me until I was 27 to fall in REAL love. The kind that makes you say "Holy shit! So THIS is what they mean!"...you know the kind...where the longing for your sweetheart becomes physically painful. But it's blissful pain.

3. I live in Hawaii, but I've never frickin' snorkelled. Not for lack of trying, but because every time it's planned I get my period... :-(

4. I have one sibling...a brother...5yrs and 8mos older. His bday is today.

5. I'm klutzy. I sing and dance in the shower...and have fallen more than once because of it. I also fall UP stairs...total klutz.
Haha!! Falling up the stairs is the worst... especially when they're carpeted. Ever get rug burn on your face? It's such a bummer!
Old 01-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #48
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzdiesel View Post
OK, I might as well jump in on this one. Bear with me...
5. Can't think of anything organized so I'm just going to throw in a whole bunch of random interests and hobbies: photography, animals of all kinds (especially dogs), meteor showers and anything else space-y, reading (anything and everything) - on that subject, my favorite old author is Mark Twain, my favorite modern author would have to be Elizabeth Peters -- I play several instruments including trombone, accordion, piano (at church and at home), ... I'm running out here. Anything else, just ask me if you're curious.
I've never met anyone who plays accordion! That's pretty gnarly.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #49
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
1. I'm the only child of two eccentric people. My mother hasn't left the house in over 20 years and my father has a PhD in mathematics and is autistic.

2. I get along with guys much easier than girls. (And most of my friends are guys).

3. I've had over 27 piercings done (14 I still have) and 3 tattoos (one of which took over 11 hours of work). I'm done with piercings (and it's inevitable that I remove them in the future and get the plugs stitched up), whereas I plan on filling up my back and at least quarter sleeves (most likely half sleeves).

4. I'm a Catholic school girl by choice, and I attend a Catholic affiliated college for free.

5. I can't fall asleep without being surrounded by blankets and pillows. In fact, I've slept cuddled next to a shirt filled with pillows since I was about 9 years old. When the shirt started to get old and rip... Chris gave me one of his shirts to replace it.... and I had to add more pillows. xP

I attended a Catholic-affiliated all-women's university for a year, too! It was a great experience.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #50
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riller View Post
1. Was once picked from a class photo to be an extra in a movie.

2. Im a gaming nerd. I spend alot of my alone-time playing Xbox360.

3. Loves to travel. Have visited Spain, Germany, Finland, Denmark,
Austria and Bulgaria so far. Planning to visit USA, Mexico, Japan,
UK, Egypt, Ukraine, France and Thailand in the future.

4. Loves sushi, american fastfood,mexican food, italian food
and chinease food...but is not very fond of swedish food.

5. Has a cursed knee...or so it seems. Since a bad bicycle crash
two years ago where I landed on my right knee (and my face...)
every time i fall I land on that knee and limp for the rest of the day.
How was Denmark? I have a weird fascination with that country.