Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #51
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
1. I grew up on a farm.

2. I like wrestling (the fake stuff).

3. I like shooting pool but I suck at it.

4. I can do the splits.

5. I'm a huge Packers fan.
What sort of farm did you grow up on? Did your parents raise animals?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #52
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whew! I wish I could reply to everybody but I'm running out of time here!
I loved reading everyone's responses.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #53
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Ok, my turn...

1 - My top lip has no cupid's arrow

2 - I have a very serious firework and balloon phobia

3 - I'm convinced I was born to be a smoker... but can't smoke

4 - My boobs are amazing!!

5 - My ambition in life is just to be happy

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #54
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
What sort of farm did you grow up on? Did your parents raise animals?
Dairy farm, used to drink milk so fresh you could still hear the moo.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #55
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post

I don't get #3. physically can't or can't bring yourself to start.
please share #4
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #56
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
I don't get #3. physically can't or can't bring yourself to start.
please share #4
I tried... and was just like, yeah, i don't get this... so I just enjoyed watching the whole pack burn, one cig at a time, in my fingers. Kinda therapeutic... ha ha.

Not gonna share... my body is reserved for my wonderful boyfriend...

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #57
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabelly View Post
Ok, my turn...

1 - My top lip has no cupid's arrow

2 - I have a very serious firework and balloon phobia

5 - My ambition in life is just to be happy
I love you.

And I can understand about not smoking. I can't smoke cigarettes. Like, I just cannot inhale the smoke without hurting myself. But weed... I can hold in my lungs for as long as necessary. Too bad weed is so expensive, or I'd be smoking it in cigarette form.

And... can I borrow some of your boobage? Like... we can start a "boobage for Mary" fund, cuz I lack boobs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:38 PM   #58
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I don't know how to read music but I can play piano by ear.
2. My Father died 4 years ago from cancer.
3. I am terrified of sharks but my favorite movie is Jaws.
4. I can jog for 3 miles without stopping despite my weight and the fact that I smoke.
5. I have over 300 pairs of sneakers.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #59
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm ambidextrous. I write, draw and paint equally well with either hand.

Although I was born in the states, I spent a large portion of my school years living in Australia.
At times, the remnants of an aussie accent comes out in my speech.

I speak three languages with near native like fluency... and am currently learning a fourth.

I collect rare automobiles and late 17th-early 18th century firearms, among other things.

I gave myself my first tattoo.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #60
Riller

Riller has said some nice things

Quote:
How was Denmark? I have a weird fascination with that country.
Well...I dont really know what to tell you. In my youth I visited the eastern part of Denmark several times but not very long. And besides fr蚣 Copenhagen its alot like the southern part of Sweden so it didnt really make that big of an impression on me. And unfortunately my only visit to Copenhagen lasted less than a day and was spent mostly shopping...(didnt even get to see the famous mermaid...).

I would like to go back there some day...but since I now live only 1 hour from Swedens biggest international airport the rest of Europe...and the world....seem a bit more intressting.
Riller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #61
viracocha
Hot like sauce

viracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot picsviracocha does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
5. I have over 300 pairs of sneakers.
Wow, holy sneakers, Batman!

Well, my list really is random...

1. I am a member of the Projectile Point Grand Slam Club! (found an arrowhead for every time era in North American Plains prehistory)

2. There isn't an animal I hate or am particularly afraid of, but I love penguins! And dogs, cats, snakes, ants, tarsiers, ducks, elk, and buffalo...

3. I aspire to be a ski bum.

4. I've never met or will know most of my family; they're still in Ukraine and we don't know who they are. My grandparents (long since passed) never left records or any indications about their former home.

5. I'm training for a triathlon in June before I leave for field work this summer.

6. Oh yeah, I am a ninja. A Hello Kitty ninja to be exact. ;P
viracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:05 PM   #62
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riller View Post
Well...I dont really know what to tell you. In my youth I visited the eastern part of Denmark several times but not very long. And besides fr蚣 Copenhagen its alot like the southern part of Sweden so it didnt really make that big of an impression on me. And unfortunately my only visit to Copenhagen lasted less than a day and was spent mostly shopping...(didnt even get to see the famous mermaid...).

I would like to go back there some day...but since I now live only 1 hour from Swedens biggest international airport the rest of Europe...and the world....seem a bit more intressting.

Haha, I guess it is just a case of being accustomed to your own part of the world! I didn't realize you were from Sweden... Sweden would be a highly exciting trip for me! Visit anywhere in Canada if you get a chance! Don't get sucked in by Toronto or Niagara Falls, though... they seem to be big tourist spots, but they really aren't as exciting or beautiful as the rest of the country!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #63
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by viracocha View Post
Wow, holy sneakers, Batman!

Well, my list really is random...

1. I am a member of the Projectile Point Grand Slam Club! (found an arrowhead for every time era in North American Plains prehistory)

2. There isn't an animal I hate or am particularly afraid of, but I love penguins! And dogs, cats, snakes, ants, tarsiers, ducks, elk, and buffalo...

3. I aspire to be a ski bum.

4. I've never met or will know most of my family; they're still in Ukraine and we don't know who they are. My grandparents (long since passed) never left records or any indications about their former home.

5. I'm training for a triathlon in June before I leave for field work this summer.

6. Oh yeah, I am a ninja. A Hello Kitty ninja to be exact. ;P
Wow! I had to google tarsier, and what a strange little fellow he turned out to be!

I can see why you love him, check out those unreal fingers!!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #64
Ryōri
Built Like a Teddy Bear

Ryōri can now change their title

Quote:
I love Chef Morimoto!!
I am an Iron Chef America fanatic! That must have been a really cool experience.
I love Iron Chef Japan. I just started getting back in ICA now that their chef coats don't remind me of 1980 denim jackets:P I have never gotten gushy over celebrity anythings but I swear I squealed 2 octives higher when I saw him, he is a wealth of information and has some of the funniest stories.
Ryōri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #65
Riller

Riller has said some nice things

Quote:
Haha, I guess it is just a case of being accustomed to your own part of the world! I didn't realize you were from Sweden... Sweden would be a highly exciting trip for me! Visit anywhere in Canada if you get a chance! Don't get sucked in by Toronto or Niagara Falls, though... they seem to be big tourist spots, but they really aren't as exciting or beautiful as the rest of the country!
Canada is definitely a place I would like visit. But to be honest Im not that aware of what there is to do and where to go in Canada. Canada is not really a high profile country in my part of the world so unless you search for information about Canada you rarely hear anything about Canada...

Im always surprised when I run into american or japanease tourists in Stockholm...I dont really get whats so apealing that they come here.
Dont get me wrong...I think Stockholm (and Sweden...) is great but...not "pay a small fortune/spend 10+ hours on a plane"-great. But then again...Iエve lived here all my life...Im accustomed to it.
Riller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #66
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

3. I cry a little bit whenever I see my favourite bands live. (And no, they aren't boy bands! haha! Although with my behaviour they might as well be.)

me too!!
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:52 AM   #67
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

1. I have a pet turantula named Milli

2. My first job was at a bridal shop, helping the "novias" try on dresses. I got fired after about 6 weeks.

3. I have a tatoo somewhere on my body, although if I am in my underwear chnaces are you still wont see it.

4. I have a sister who closely resembles me, to the point that many people think we are identical twins. She is actually 2 years younger.

5. I spent a summer abroad in Poland and it is one of my favorite places on Earth. I have since gone back to visit and plan on living for a couple years at some point.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #68
nrj1986

nrj1986 can now change their title

Well I don't post that often but I guess this is a good chance.

1. I'm German but I prefer reading books in English.

2. After meeting a FFA I learned to appreciate my body a lot more.

3. I play trading card games.

4. My ex-girlfriend persuaded me to start lifting weights but left before she could enjoy the results.

5. I met my best friend online.
nrj1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:51 AM   #69
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
I'm ambidextrous. I write, draw and paint equally well with either hand.

- I'm also ambidextrous
- I can translate English to Tengwar Elvish in Sindarin and Quenya
- From grade 3 through the end of highschool, I was in a "gifted" class that was isolated from the rest of the student population (this explains a lot)
- I have never had an orgasm or anything close to one
- the only bone I've ever broken was my skull (cracked right open when I was about 7 yrs old)
Old 01-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #70
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riller View Post
Canada is definitely a place I would like visit. But to be honest Im not that aware of what there is to do and where to go in Canada. Canada is not really a high profile country in my part of the world so unless you search for information about Canada you rarely hear anything about Canada...

Im always surprised when I run into american or japanease tourists in Stockholm...I dont really get whats so apealing that they come here.
Dont get me wrong...I think Stockholm (and Sweden...) is great but...not "pay a small fortune/spend 10+ hours on a plane"-great. But then again...Iエve lived here all my life...Im accustomed to it.
Canada isn't a high profile country in general, I think! Haha! But it really is beautiful and extremely vast, so there's different attractions in each area... especially if you're the sporting type. (Beautiful mountains out West!)
Old 01-12-2009, 08:25 AM   #71
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
- I'm also ambidextrous
- I can translate English to Tengwar Elvish in Sindarin and Quenya
- From grade 3 through the end of highschool, I was in a "gifted" class that was isolated from the rest of the student population (this explains a lot)
- I have never had an orgasm or anything close to one
- the only bone I've ever broken was my skull (cracked right open when I was about 7 yrs old)
Haha! I was in those isolated "advanced" classes too, but I don't really notice a difference in my personality today. (Besides being accustomed to endless taunting!!)

And you've really never had an orgasm? Have you tried different devices from an adult shop? I never used to have them either until I acquired a few little helpers and really figured out how to make it happen.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #72
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. As a teenager, I would bring a book to the park and read it while waiting for the next basketball game
2. In college, I was the first Physics student to be able to do the math on how a curve ball works AND be able to hit it
3. My favorite genre of literature action/adventure, subgenre is religious history tie in, like The Last Templar
4. I can cook terribly well, but can't bake cookies
5. I'm college educated but I LOVE the blue collar sports of auto racing, bowling and professional wrestling
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #73
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I致e lived at 19 different addresses and moved 25 times, although most of that was between ages 16 and 28 when I moved 20 times. As a side effect, I never turned the legal drinking age.

2. I知 really good at multiple choice tests.

3. My ideal for my body would be over three hundred pounds and fat and soft all over with wide love handles, but in reality I put weight mostly into a ball belly and I知 pretty sure I値l never go up to the sort of weights that most appeal to me, and I知 mostly OK with that.

4. I知 pretty much compulsively analytical, always thinking about something (hence all the walking modes mentioned above. If I find myself in odd footing I値l focus on how to best walk in that situation, for instance)

5. I really like traveling on my feet, and have become between competent and quite good at all of: running (even if I知 not in running shape anymore), cross country, downhill and water skiing, skating, snowshoeing, and I like walking enough that I have distinct walking modes for many different conditions.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #74
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
4. I can cook terribly well, but can't bake cookies
There are cooks and there are bakers, but it seems to take different personalities and gifts. I know very few who are really good at both!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:46 AM   #75
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That's awesome! Did you have any trouble writing novel-length? I have so many ideas and I'm always too intimidated by the idea of a novel to really sit down and write. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
Years on and off. Being that I've been in at least 2 or more courses at the time I attempted to write...yeah takes away from my fun time. Fun time will be coming at me in spades this Summer and next Winter. (Only have to write my Master's Essay in the Fall and I'm finally done. Will do some research in Prep during the summer but nowhere near a classload of it. )