Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #26
WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
I'm horny 24/7 i have a huge sexual appetite Poor Dan lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I love this thread.

I'm pretty much a hornball.

Well Sarah I wouldn't mind taking you for a ride if ya know what I mean. Hole well I'll ride you all day baby. Yes I've seen both yall's pics (hides the fact he has them saved on his computer).
WeirdMetamorphosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #27
project219

project219 can now change their title

I'm EXTREMELY Horny... sadly I haven't been able to make Balloon Animals for years because of it.
project219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #28
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What in the hell do you mean "Poor Dan"? More like "poor everyone besides Dan."
Old 01-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #29
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

I'm only horny when I'm breathing.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #30
WeirdMetamorphosis

I'm horny at this very moment. Oh I better get me some class cause someone told me I need some. Yes I'm a ass get use to it. Ha ha.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:08 AM   #31
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

I think the more prudent question would have been who ISN'T horny. I mean, asking who is horny is like asking who needs oxygen to breathe.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #32
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
I think the more prudent question would have been who ISN'T horny. I mean, asking who is horny is like asking who needs oxygen to breathe.
LOL..using the word "prudent" in a thread about horniness...priceless
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 AM   #33
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdMetamorphosis View Post
Well Sarah I wouldn't mind taking you for a ride if ya know what I mean. Hole well I'll ride you all day baby. Yes I've seen both yall's pics (hides the fact he has them saved on his computer).
LOL aww I'm sexually desirable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
What in the hell do you mean "Poor Dan"? More like "poor everyone besides Dan."
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
LOL..using the word "prudent" in a thread about horniness...priceless
Hahahaa I was thinking the same... Epic lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #34
WeirdMetamorphosis

Quote:
LOL aww I'm sexually desirable

LOL

Hahahaa I was thinking the same... Epic lol

Oh I more then desire you. I don't suppose you have like a twin sister or even just a sister perhaps ? I would so clone you and make you my love slave.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #35
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hm...love slave cloning could be a lucrative business...*yoiks idea and runs of to copyrighting bureau*

Also....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f8y...e=channel_page

because it wins this thread.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #36
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hell Im horny 24/7/365 and a 1/4, that way I get that extra day of horniness in the leap year
Old 01-15-2009, 03:41 AM   #37
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Damn, I'm jealous of all you people. I am very rarely horny.

My sex drive is... *pllllt* (that's my raspberry noise).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:28 AM   #38
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post

I'm quite envious of you. I believe I could accomplish much more in life if I wasn't preoccupied with sex 24/7. I'd imagine it'd be like that episode of Seinfeld when George is forced to give up sex, due to his partner being unable to have sex.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #39
Ichida

Ichida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Around my guy I am in a state of constant horniness....he said the other day it was mildly terrifying, i was looking at him like he was a piece of cake I wanted to eat...hehe...

My sex drive is usually higher than most guys, i find. It can be mildly frustrating
Old 01-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #40
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post

I went through a phase like that years ago.
Nothing lasts forever, right?
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #41
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I am as horny as hell right now!!!!!!!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #42
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I've become asexual.
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #43
WeirdMetamorphosis

Quote:
I am as horny as hell right now!!!!!!!
I might could take care of that for you Sarah. Mmmmm Sarah such a suductive name.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #44
Ichida

Ichida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My boyfriend just told me he busted his pants wide open last night when he tried to kneel down.

hot. hot. hot. hot. **fans self**

excuse me...i need to...uh...gotta go!....
Old 01-16-2009, 01:55 PM   #45
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I havent been laid this year. Does that answer your question?
Old 01-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #46
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I havent been laid this year. Does that answer your question?
The Rabbit > the average partner! :O
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #47
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
*snip*

I wasn't horny. Then I saw your avatar.

It's really, really cold here and I miss the warm weather that allows women to show off their legs.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #48
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
I wasn't horny. Then I saw your avatar.

It's really, really cold here and I miss the warm weather that allows women to show off their legs.
Said picture is taken in my superheated flat.

I miss summer too! My lack of insulation means that I am cooooold even when everyone else is sweating. I need to get me some padding..
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #49
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Said picture is taken in my superheated flat.

I miss summer too! My lack of insulation means that I am cooooold even when everyone else is sweating. I need to get me some padding..
You should have been at my workplace the last couple of days. Something went wonky with the heating and we've been just dying. One guy was smart enough to actually bring in shorts today (hard to remember when outside it is absolutely frigid).

However, after years of training, even the sudden appearance of too-tight tank tops has not forced me to respond positively to this thread. I'm not entirely sure that is a good thing, but it does make life easier when you can keep your brain from going tilt so easily
Old 01-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #50
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Yes

I am not the most sex hungry creature around but this site and threads like this stir me up some bad, or good, oh hell I don't know, but horny yes yes yes.....