Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #51
StrawberiPai

StrawberiPai has said some nice things

I'm a female pervert, and pretty proud of it!! =D

Though people might say I'll think about sex less after I'm not a virgin anymore, I seriously doubt that.
StrawberiPai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #52
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
You should have been at my workplace the last couple of days. Something went wonky with the heating and we've been just dying. One guy was smart enough to actually bring in shorts today (hard to remember when outside it is absolutely frigid).

However, after years of training, even the sudden appearance of too-tight tank tops has not forced me to respond positively to this thread. I'm not entirely sure that is a good thing, but it does make life easier when you can keep your brain from going tilt so easily
That actually sounds quite awesome. I lived near the Equator for years and I actually miss the hot, humid weather. It does make me somewhat sleepy though, not sure how you guys can concentrate on work.

I don't have a sex drive either and I don't miss it at all. I love reading about others are up to though - I feel like a voyeur.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #53
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I havent been laid this year. Does that answer your question?
Need to slap some sense into your SO
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #54
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm currently very satisfied but still up for more...
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #55
Molly

Molly has said some nice things

Christmas has been good to me. My man totally gained some extra padding over the holidays and I have been horny as hell ever since. I made sure he knew why I kept eyeing him like a piece of meat so he'd put two and two together. I just hope he doesn't do something dumb like listen to his health-freak parents and diet.

I had a horny epiphany the other day. Fat men fuel my horny-generator. Yeah, I know (duh!!!) but really, I had... like a scientific cause and effect breakthrough. I hadn't really been horny much at all until my honey put on some weight, and then I was like the energizer bunny... following him around... trying to fuck 'em. It also kinda worried me. I know for a fact that if my honey ever gets thin (perish the thought!!!) I won't wanna have sex with him. I won't be horny for him. I know that makes me shallow, but it is true. Fat men fuel my horny-generator. Its like the way gay men cannot enjoy pussy no matter how they try. I can't enjoy thin men.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:22 PM   #56
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*jingles can*

sexins for the poor?

Sexins for the poor?

*hobbles for dramatic effect*
Old 01-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #57
WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis has said some nice things

Very horny right now. I so need a girlfriend so I may fuck her every sec of every day. Mmmmmmmm. Yes I'm single ladies (wink). And I want so many of you right now too. Goes to his happy place.
WeirdMetamorphosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:34 AM   #58
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

At the moment, I am. But I'm about to shower, so.....Yeah...
Old 01-17-2009, 08:14 AM   #59
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

krismiss, I can't rep you, but I really really want to
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:43 AM   #60
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdMetamorphosis View Post
Very horny right now. I so need a girlfriend so I may fuck her every sec of every day. Mmmmmmmm. Yes I'm single ladies (wink). And I want so many of you right now too. Goes to his happy place.
Well aren't you just a charmer?
Old 01-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #61
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Damn, I'm jealous of all you people. I am very rarely horny.

My sex drive is... *pllllt* (that's my raspberry noise).
Same here Mary. Very rare I have a sex drive at all. Mine tends to feed directly off of my partner's and since I don't have one right now it's been pretty quiet around here.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #62
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Same here Mary. Very rare I have a sex drive at all. Mine tends to feed directly off of my partner's and since I don't have one right now it's been pretty quiet around here.
Although I don't have a low sex drive, that tends to happen to me in relationships.I get turned on by the fact that he's turned on.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #63
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

So...it's appropriate in this particular thread to announce that I am in a state of constant horny-ness? Like...all the time...even/especially at inconvenient times; like grocery shopping, grandma's house, restaurants, etc.?

haha.

I'm such a perv.

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #64
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with Ichida (ETA: and with Love.Metal, apparently. We were posting at the same time. lol). I am almost constantly horny. And it's been REALLY bad since I turned 30 (Yes, I'm old now). It's just not getting any better. So...frustrating!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #65
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
I'd rep you for the Ferris Bueller's day off reference, but I need to spread it around before I rep you again.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #66
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
Call me sir, god dammit!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #67
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

And what am I? Chopped liver? Geez, make a reference and noone notices until you post a picture.

Well y'know what, WM?

Go ahead, make your jokes, Mr. Jokey... Joke-maker. But let me hit you with some knowledge. Quit now.

...Nah, it's just not as clever...

Last edited by WillSpark; 01-17-2009 at 10:47 PM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #68
WeirdMetamorphosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
And what am I? Chopped liver?
Why yes.... Chopped liver

Old 01-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #69
WeirdMetamorphosis

Well their is now a thread you can all sign in The Lounge forum.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:29 AM   #70
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Locking this thread. It may or may not be reopened.

The personal attacks need to stop NOW!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #71
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alright, I'm going to attempt to have this thread open again.

I believe I have successfully eliminated the attack fest. Please people refrain from personal attacks. There is no reason for it.

If it continues, I will end up locking the thread again.

/mod
Old 01-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #72
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Alright, I'm going to attempt to have this thread open again.

I believe I have successfully eliminated the attack fest. Please people refrain from personal attacks. There is no reason for it.

If it continues, I will end up locking the thread again.

/mod
Can we at least spank each other? I might enjoy that.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #73
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
Can we at least spank each other? I might enjoy that.
As long as both party's consent, all is well.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #74
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
As long as both party's consent, all is well.
You TOTALLY rock!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #75
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Being a male I'm usually somewhere between 'Want it bad' and 'Well, I wouldn't say no'. It never dips below that level unless I'm dead tired. I have never turned her down.