Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-16-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
one_bruddah

one_bruddah has said some nice things
Default Nice Legs - Post you favorite chubby leg photos

Let's post our favorite chubby leg photos. Here's one of my favorite photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2530B.jpg (71.4 KB, 16031 views)
one_bruddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:05 AM   #2
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Nice Pictures of your Chubby Legs
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
Da Games Elite

Da Games Elite has said some nice things

That's really cute!
Da Games Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

<mod>You shouldn't really be posting pictures of anyone that is not you... if you don't have permission, etc, etc, etc. </mod>

But, I think it's a good topic, so hopefully others will contribute.

Here is one from me.... far beyond chubby, but close enough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg am_set74_06.jpg (33.4 KB, 14909 views)
Old 06-19-2007, 11:29 PM   #5
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^^^ Definitely some fine ass legs, AnnMarie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
<mod>You shouldn't really be posting pictures of anyone that is not you... if you don't have permission, etc, etc, etc. </mod>
I have no one's permission to post anything else. I can only stare in awe.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:05 AM   #6
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
^^^ Definitely some fine ass legs, AnnMarie.

I have no one's permission to post anything else. I can only stare in awe.
Chimpi, you do have my permission to stare in awe, may I join you?

fa_man_stan
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:17 AM   #7
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

-bows down and kisses AnnMarie's feet- Simply amazing!
Old 06-20-2007, 06:52 AM   #8
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Since some of y'all were wondering which one of my pics was on Adipositivity...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adipositivity - janie stairs 4 comp.JPG (52.6 KB, 14647 views)
Old 06-20-2007, 07:15 AM   #9
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J View Post
Since some of y'all were wondering which one of my pics was on Adipositivity...
HOLY BEAUTIFUL BATMAN!!
I'll say the same for AnnMarie.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:24 AM   #10
pearlover_73

pearlover_73 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

But, I think it's a good topic, so hopefully others will contribute.

Here is one from me.... far beyond chubby, but close enough.
The futher from chubby, the better
Very nice legs AnnMarie!
pearlover_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:54 AM   #11
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh nice leg pics ladies! I've always loved women with super soft fat legs.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:23 AM   #12
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Default Here's my legs..

Fat legs, tiny feet.. that's me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SmallBulgingBeautycard.jpg (18.3 KB, 14207 views)
File Type: jpg Hug3.jpg (10.1 KB, 14081 views)
Old 06-20-2007, 10:50 AM   #13
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugKiss View Post
Fat legs, tiny feet.. that's me!
@ feet ^_^
Old 06-20-2007, 07:11 PM   #14
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Chubby? How about fat?

It's been decades since I had "chubby" legs. How about fat ones?

Old 06-20-2007, 07:25 PM   #15
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My contribution... with some bonus belly.

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 05-27-2009 at 12:42 PM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:01 PM   #16
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default This Thread is Long Overdue

It's about time - great pics
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:10 PM   #17
gameguy

gameguy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
It's been decades since I had "chubby" legs. How about fat ones?

Just that fact that they are yours makes them extra-fabulous.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:20 PM   #18
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Good golly...gargantuan gams are great!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #19
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
And four bonus legs! That is a lovely picture, and two very lovely subjects.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:05 PM   #20
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

This one is going down in the history books! Like that belly hang thread.
Thank you thank you THANK YOU beautiful women of Dimensions.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #21
formerking

formerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesformerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I love that picture... of course.
But take a moment, open your mind, and look at the picture. With the cat to the left it really is also one nicely composed piece of photography.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:57 PM   #22
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

If I was a guy I'd totally be a leg man. Lovin' the pics!

Here is mine:
Attachment 21543

A sweatshirt and fishnets...sexay!

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 06-11-2008 at 07:50 PM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:59 PM   #23
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My contribution......

Last edited by Violet_Beauregard; 09-12-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:15 PM   #24
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Had to trawl, I have hardly any leg pics. Definitely fatter than chubby!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:31 PM   #25
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

What a lovely legs! Really really beautiful... and yes I have weakness for chubby and beyond legs
big_gurl_lvr is offline   Reply With Quote