Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-21-2007, 05:55 PM   #26
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Had to trawl, I have hardly any leg pics. Definitely fatter than chubby!
You are so cute, Ruby, and I love that you have Gustav Klimt on your wall!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:15 PM   #27
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
My contribution......
Stunning as always- I wish I had your good taste in lingerie too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
If I was a guy I'd totally be a leg man. Lovin' the pics!

Here is mine:
Attachment 21543

A sweatshirt and fishnets...sexay!

OoOOoOoO LA LA!!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 06-21-2007, 06:17 PM   #29
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Had to trawl, I have hardly any leg pics. Definitely fatter than chubby!

I think you are the perfect BBW role model- always beautiful- have never seen a bad pic of you

Old 06-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #30
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
It's been decades since I had "chubby" legs. How about fat ones?

Gotta love this outfit and that pose!!! You really know your stuff!

Old 06-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #31
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
<mod>You shouldn't really be posting pictures of anyone that is not you... if you don't have permission, etc, etc, etc. </mod>

But, I think it's a good topic, so hopefully others will contribute.

Here is one from me.... far beyond chubby, but close enough.

Always TEH beautiful one

Old 06-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
My contribution... with some bonus belly.
I love this pic.... I was considering one of myself but didn't know how to go about it- the ankle bracelet is perfect- very lovely pic indeed

Old 06-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #33
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugKiss View Post
Fat legs, tiny feet.. that's me!
This side by side is too clever

Wonderful photo from a wonderful Lady

Old 06-21-2007, 06:21 PM   #34
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J View Post
Since some of y'all were wondering which one of my pics was on Adipositivity...

Stunning pair of legs right there- I see why they wanted your picture!

Old 06-21-2007, 06:50 PM   #35
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in
Default My Contribution

Here's a couple photos of my legs:

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #36
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by formerking View Post
I love that picture... of course.
But take a moment, open your mind, and look at the picture. With the cat to the left it really is also one nicely composed piece of photography.
Thank you..

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #37
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
<mod>You shouldn't really be posting pictures of anyone that is not you... if you don't have permission, etc, etc, etc. </mod>

But, I think it's a good topic, so hopefully others will contribute.

Here is one from me.... far beyond chubby, but close enough.
annmarie, you're the front runner for me, so far. and those feet dont hurt, either.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:30 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
annmarie, you're the front runner for me, so far. and those feet dont hurt, either.

ahhh, I zee you like zee fat feetz???

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02685.jpg (40.8 KB, 6022 views)
Old 06-21-2007, 09:58 PM   #39
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
My contribution......
SPECTACULAR!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:38 PM   #40
MissMirandaRae

MissMirandaRae can now change their title

ok...a couple of these are a bit old..but still some of my favorites, back when I was still modeling..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miranda-Legs.jpg (33.5 KB, 5931 views)
File Type: jpg Miranda-Legs2.jpg (40.0 KB, 5923 views)
MissMirandaRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #41
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

yes ma'am.

outstanding.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:45 AM   #42
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This side by side is too clever

Wonderful photo from a wonderful Lady
You are so classy, thank you!

HugKiss

Me & BabyJeep
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AKfloat.jpg (77.9 KB, 6009 views)
Old 06-22-2007, 06:41 AM   #43
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ladies, you all are super hot!!! Seriously.

And to all of those who posted compliments on my gams. I thank you
Old 06-22-2007, 11:14 AM   #44
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #45
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMirandaRae View Post
ok...a couple of these are a bit old..but still some of my favorites, back when I was still modeling..

A shame you stopped modelling
Looking great as usual, Miranda!

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #46
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugKiss View Post
You are so classy, thank you!

HugKiss

Me & BabyJeep
HugKiss, that is a cute picture...I especially like how it seems you are thinking .."find the GD button and PUSH it already!!"...
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:19 PM   #47
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the compliments!
Ya'll just make me wanna dance!
Dance. Sometimes, I just wanna dance!*

* See Dane Cook's

Old 06-25-2007, 06:00 AM   #48
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Default Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
HugKiss, that is a cute picture...I especially like how it seems you are thinking .."find the GD button and PUSH it already!!"...
Mossy,

You are so right. LOL

HugKiss
Old 06-25-2007, 06:22 AM   #49
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

nice thread.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:25 AM   #50
FA to the Bone
Good Bye Dims...

FA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFA to the Bone can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Thanks for the compliments!
Ya'll just make me wanna dance!
Dance. Sometimes, I just wanna dance!*

Dear CAT... I loved your dancing picture... mmmmmmmm...

Last edited by FA to the Bone; 06-25-2007 at 07:27 AM.
FA to the Bone is offline   Reply With Quote