Old 01-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
420kween

420kween has said some nice things
Default Wisconsin!

anyone from Wisconsin?
Old 01-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
badmikey

badmikey has said some nice things

I'm from the Fox Valley area and wish more full figured women from WI posted on this site. So many from Ill etc.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sadly, Yeah. I am.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me too.....
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
Old 01-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
karatejoe1978

karatejoe1978 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
Me too.....
me too Janesville
Old 01-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
Archangel
Winged Author

Archangel can now change their title

Yep, I'm a wisconsin resident.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
Robert C

Robert C has said some nice things
Default Green Bay

My wife Trisha and I are both in Green Bay.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #8
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert C View Post
My wife Trisha and I are both in Green Bay.
What's Green Bay Like? I've -always- wanted to visit there. It looks like a nice big city.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:34 PM   #9
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
What's Green Bay Like? I've -always- wanted to visit there. It looks like a nice big city.
where are you, YPP?
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
Old 03-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #10
LisaRockfordBBW
CLUB ROUND in ILLINOIS

LisaRockfordBBW can now change their title
Default Illinois/Wisconsin Border

Hi All,
I'm from Rockford, IL right by the border of WI.
Lisa
For Plus-Size Adults, Teens, and Kids
7120 Windsor Lake Parkway
Suite 202 Upstairs
Loves Park, IL 61111
815-639-0312
815-639-0303 FAX
E-MAIL: clubroundclubhouse@yahoo.com
YAHOO E-GROUP: clubround@yahoogroups.com
Old 03-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
420kween

green bay really isnt that cool of a place.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #12
badmikey

badmikey has said some nice things

Green Bay is pretty blighted looking. Downtown is really bad.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #13
Your Plump Princess

Ah.

I don't know, I like Visiting Big Towns.

My Town only has 5,767 People. The Biggest Store we have is a freaking K-Mart, or Pick'n'Save

-Dies-

Absolutely Nothing to do. Minus Bowling and a Movie. Hell, even the Rec center charges at least once to get membership.

I Live in a One-Schizo-Horse Town. :/ I Envy People who live by big cities.

I Loved Visiting Chicago, but as far as "Close to me" goes, I really like visiting appleton.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:52 AM   #14
420kween

i live in appleton. and its a pretty nice place. the only things green bay has over appleton that i can see are.. you can smoke in the bars.. and the packers..if you like the packers. i dont. haha.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #15
uwbadger83

uwbadger83 has said some nice things

I'm in Madison, nice campus, plenty of great restaurants.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #16
Your Plump Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420kween View Post
i live in appleton. and its a pretty nice place. the only things green bay has over appleton that i can see are.. you can smoke in the bars.. and the packers..if you like the packers. i dont. haha.
I'm not a big fan of the buttpackers either. Rather, Sports in General. Rofl.

Appleton is AWWWWSOME.
...IMO.

Probably because it is the closest 'big city' to me. Lol.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #17
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am going to be in Oshkosh for several days in June, any fun or interesting things to do or places to eat?

Thanks,

Brenda
Old 04-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #18
Archangel
Winged Author

Archangel can now change their title

Places to Eat in Oshkosh: Kodiak Jacks and Friar Tucks. I especially like Friar Tucks. There's a good Mexican place too, but the name escapes me. It's on the east access road from 41 between 21 and 9th. Sangria's, maybe?

Interesting things to do: Well, they have a zoo in Riverpark that's interesting. I also like South Park, which is just a neat little city park. Depending on your luck, I heard a rumor they are screening the new Johnny Depp movie "Public Enemy" sometime in June, because they did the filming of the bank robbery in downtown Oshkosh. If you're lucky, that might be going on when you're here.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:59 AM   #19
420kween

what about sawdust days, isnt that in june? and countryusa.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #20
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the replies.

Brenda
Old 05-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #21
Your Plump Princess

This State-Wide Smoking Ban is pissing me off. I was just wondering if anyone else could explain this to me? I watch about it on the news but I just don't 'get' it. It doesn't make sense to me. :/

By the way.
Totally Apologizing For the Buttpackers comment.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #22
Trisha
Lard of the Rings

Trisha can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTrisha can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post

Sorry we didn't respond to this...I just saw it now.

I do like living here in Green Bay. Yes, downtown is pretty dodgy, but there's still plenty to like about the city in general.

I come from an even smaller city than you, YPP. I used to live in Peshtigo, which last I knew hadn't quite hit 4,000 people. So moving down here was a bit of an eye-opener to me as far as size and especially ethnic diversity. Robert (my hubby) grew up in Milwaukee and surrounding areas so it was no big whoop for him, but I'm still adjusting after living here for nearly a year and a half.

There's lots of good shopping here, which is nice. You have the usual mega-stores like WalMart, ShopKo, K-Mart, Target...but there's a great mall across town that has all the stores you'd expect in a mall (of course none of which I can buy clothes in, lol). There's two Fashion Bugs, a Lane Bryant, a Catherine's for the fatties!

Plenty of places to eat. All the major chains plus some great local places too.

There's a museum which is smallish but interesting. Packer Hall of Fame (which you pointed out so eloquently you'd have no interest in), etc, etc.

All in all, I like living here. I like having any and all shopping I'd need to do within a 15 minute drive. If you live on the outer edges of the city (as I do) or in any of the 'burbs it's safer and more pleasant, as with any major city.

Head on over here some time and check it out! It's at the very least worth a visit.

Trisha

PS...My husband and I both think that Brett Favre is a douchebag.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #23
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My husband Frank and I are in Marshfield, right in the the center of the state. My hometown was Medford, about 5,000 people. I grew up on a dairy farm a few miles out of town. When I went to college in Eau Claire, that was culture shock for me. Frank grew up in Mellen, and had a high school graduating class of 32. He also grew up farming, and was several miles outside of town. If anyone wants to talk about "nothing to do," we'll take them on. We both remember using our imaginations, playing with our siblings, and being able to lose ourselves in books; of course, that was when the work was done.

Truth be told, I'm really glad I was raised the way I was. It kept me out of trouble in more ways than one, I'm sure.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
Old 05-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #24
Brenda

As it turns out I am going to have a couple of days in Milwaukee as well. Any great places to eat or fun things to go do or see?

Thanks!

Brenda
Old 05-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #25
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Betty View Post
My husband Frank and I are in Marshfield, right in the the center of the state. My hometown was Medford, about 5,000 people. I grew up on a dairy farm a few miles out of town. When I went to college in Eau Claire, that was culture shock for me. Frank grew up in Mellen, and had a high school graduating class of 32. He also grew up farming, and was several miles outside of town. If anyone wants to talk about "nothing to do," we'll take them on. We both remember using our imaginations, playing with our siblings, and being able to lose ourselves in books; of course, that was when the work was done.

Truth be told, I'm really glad I was raised the way I was. It kept me out of trouble in more ways than one, I'm sure.
My immediate family lives in Kenowhere but I live up in Minneapolis. I just had to respond to this one because I've been to both Marshfield and believe it or not....Mellen. Friends from college grew up in Marshfield so I've been there several times. It cracked me up going there the first time because they said it's the "big city" for central Wisconsin....lol.

As for Mellen....my college roommate lives in High Bridge so right by there. too funny.