Old 06-15-2011, 01:27 PM   #52
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default hi

hello fellow wisconites!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #53
Helen53105

Helen53105 can now change their title

Aww, the WI thread is so sad and little.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:01 PM   #54
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lol I know, considering TV makes it sound like Wisconsin is land-o-the-fatties, you would expect more than 3 pages of people living here. xD
Old 11-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #55
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen53105 View Post
Aww, the WI thread is so sad and little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Lol I know, considering TV makes it sound like Wisconsin is land-o-the-fatties, you would expect more than 3 pages of people living here. xD
Right? Its kind of depressing lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
Old 11-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #56
Helen53105

Helen53105 can now change their title

Quote:
The rest of the world just lacks appreciation for fried cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
Right? Its kind of depressing lol.
Maybe WI is just filled with lurkers and not posters. What a bunch of losers
Old 11-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #57
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen53105 View Post
The rest of the world just lacks appreciation for fried cheese.
And on that note, I'm heading out to buy some fried cheese curds. Hell to the yeah.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #58
flyingsolo101

flyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot pics

Looks like this thread could use another post. Hey, all! I'm from southwestern Wisconsin, and there isn't much to do here, either. Other than to go to work and play music for people for free. It's one of the only things I can do.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #59
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsolo101 View Post
Looks like this thread could use another post. Hey, all! I'm from southwestern Wisconsin, and there isn't much to do here, either. Other than to go to work and play music for people for free. It's one of the only things I can do.
What up FlyingSolo101!

Welcome to the thread.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
Old 05-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #60
flyingsolo101

flyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot pics

Thanks! Actually, I just got back from visiting my cousin in Cleveland. That's where I realized that I HATE big cities.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #61
AcedWonderlic

AcedWonderlic has said some nice things

Quote:
Back to the top!

New to this site, really shockedc at the lack of particpation from WIS!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #62
ThaliaBombshell

ThaliaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThaliaBombshell can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Ah.

I don't know, I like Visiting Big Towns.

My Town only has 5,767 People. The Biggest Store we have is a freaking K-Mart, or Pick'n'Save

-Dies-

Absolutely Nothing to do. Minus Bowling and a Movie. Hell, even the Rec center charges at least once to get membership.

I Live in a One-Schizo-Horse Town. :/ I Envy People who live by big cities.

I Loved Visiting Chicago, but as far as "Close to me" goes, I really like visiting appleton.

I can guess what town that is just by your description

and yes I sadly am in a small middle of nowhere Wisconsin town as well
Old 07-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #63
AcedWonderlic

AcedWonderlic has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaliaBombshell View Post
I can guess what town that is just by your description

and yes I sadly am in a small middle of nowhere Wisconsin town as well
I guess I am lucky, I work in Chicago and live in small town WI. I have to say I really llike to go home!
Old 01-25-2014, 01:26 AM   #64
brokemon

brokemon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbrokemon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Howdy guys- I'm a 35 yo fa in Madison Wi. I'm 6'6, a bigger guy- I'm into games, movies and booze- atheist that digs shenanigans, new to Dimensions. Would love to chat with other WI characters. Are you tall, do you like funny stuff? Are you a gamer? Do you like tall guys and or drunk bros? Gimmie a holler..
Old 04-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #65
MakeMeAFeedee

MakeMeAFeedee has said some nice things

Hey Guys! A 24 year old gainer from Madison. Would love to chat!
Old 04-15-2014, 03:43 PM   #66
joetext

joetext has said some nice things

Quote:
Hey Guys! A 24 year old gainer from Madison. Would love to chat!
Cool, I just moved to Madison. How do you like it here?

Last edited by joetext; 04-15-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: forgot quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:57 AM   #67
MakeMeAFeedee

It's absolutely amazing! Madison is a great city with tons of awesome food, from homemade cheeses, ice creams, and farm raised beef for hamburgers. If you've moved from outside Wisconsin, I've also found Wisconsin to be a state that's very size accepting. In short, it's great.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:43 PM   #68
joetext

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMeAFeedee View Post
It's absolutely amazing! Madison is a great city with tons of awesome food, from homemade cheeses, ice creams, and farm raised beef for hamburgers. If you've moved from outside Wisconsin, I've also found Wisconsin to be a state that's very size accepting. In short, it's great.
Awesome. I moved from out of state for a job. The only hard part about fitting in seems to be the fact that so many people are students. I just graduated recently, but I don't really feel like I fit in with that crowd any more. I love cheese, though!

This is kind of out there, but do you (or anybody from the area) have a recommendation for a place to get tea? My stock is starting to run low and I haven't found anywhere that sells a good variety yet.

Thanks for the info!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:16 AM   #69
MakeMeAFeedee

There's a Teavana store in the west mall, and a tea stop on state street. I think a google search would probably be your best friend.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:58 AM   #70
brokemon

brokemon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbrokemon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah I would also suggest Barriques, Whole Foods, or even Trader Joe's for tasty teas! Madison is a terrific town- be sure to hit the farmer's market at the Capitol Saturday mornings- I think it just started like 2 weeks ago?
Old 04-23-2014, 06:34 PM   #71
joetext

Thanks guys, sounds like I'm going to like it here!
Old 10-28-2014, 04:54 AM   #72
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have lived in Marshfield all of my life, except when I went to college in Eau Claire.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:03 AM   #73
yayfat

yayfat has said some nice things

I am a mid-50ish single male near Milwaukee. If you're nearby, let's chat! If we 'click', maybe we could meet!
Old 09-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #74
Big.Papa

Big.Papa can now change their title

Mid 30s male from Milwaukee and Chicago. Always interested to meet/talk/learn about BBWs and SSBBWs.