Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #26
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
Fuze = Awesome.

i loooove the white tea!!
Me too!
xxxxxx
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #27
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Me too!
xxxxxx
Yeah, the gas station near where I work is like, the only place that sells it, so I stock up xD
Old 01-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #28
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yeah, the gas station near where I work is like, the only place that sells it, so I stock up xD
Hah, they're all over here now. This grocery store near me just had them 10 for $10 and I definitely bought 30 of them.. hah.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #29
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Hah, they're all over here now. This grocery store near me just had them 10 for $10 and I definitely bought 30 of them.. hah.
lol.
awesomeeeee.

Currently craving (besides white tea, now): Cheesy mashed potatoes.

p.s. I think this combined with the fashion/clothing boards means we have like, the same brain.

Last edited by Weeze; 01-20-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #30
kiwilicious

kiwilicious can now change their title

A few pieces of dark, chili chocolate and an good quality espresso would be fantastic right about now.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #31
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
lol.
awesomeeeee.

Currently craving (besides white tea, now): Cheesy mashed potatoes.

p.s. I think this combined with the fashion/clothing boards means we have like, the same brain.
Hahahah, word.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #32
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chili Dogs.

..Unfourtunatly, We have the stuff for them.
But if I were to make some for myself, I would eat the entire load of stuff. ...D= Damn Sonic The Hedgehog. Makin' me an addict!
Old 01-21-2009, 04:52 AM   #33
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Chip sandwiches!

mmmm I know what I'm having for lunch
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #34
Roy C.

Roy C. can now change their title

A couple of coney or chili dogs from Sonic sounds real good now.
Roy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:33 PM   #35
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh man, chinese, chinese , chinese!! I want sushi too. Taco bell '7 layer burrito..' some nachoes.. I'M HUNNNGRRRY!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #36
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I fulfilled my Peanut Buster Parfait need. I had that for dinner the other night. Now I want some maple bars. I think Saturday morning breakfast will be that of donuts
Old 01-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #37
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think it's interesting how many people crave Taco Bell. I've been craving it too lately.
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:34 PM   #38
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Talking

Chicken and waffles w/ lots of butter & syrup, a plate of manicotti w/ a dish of peanut butter pie ala mode for garnish! LOL!

Seriously, I'm famished right now. Where can a hopeful 'feedee' find a 'feeder' in this town? LOL!

Ciao guys. Get yer grub on.
Peace.
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #39
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Something other than the "two-bite" crack brownies I brought home for dessert. Usually a package of those things doesn't last three hours in my house, but tonight I'm not feeling it.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:25 AM   #40
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

blackout cake
Old 01-23-2009, 07:15 AM   #41
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Broccoli!!! LOTS of broccoli!

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #42
ssbbwdreamz

ssbbwdreamz has said some nice things

Brownies, cheesecake and lots of hot Krispy Kreme donuts... Been craving them for 2 days now...
ssbbwdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #43
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ice cream... and cake. Tons of both... mostly the cake part. lol
Old 01-24-2009, 09:32 PM   #44
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Ice cream... and cake. Tons of both... mostly the cake part. lol
A man after my heart I love cake!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #45
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Crispy fried and spicy chicken wings...

May end up at KFC before the morning's done!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #46
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

a yummy man smothered in...
oops! wrong board lol!

chocolate creme brulee
or
banana custard with a little dark chocolate sauce
Old 01-27-2009, 01:11 AM   #47
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I was about 12 in Okinawa, my mom made tuna fish wrapped in nori. Now I know it sounds weird (And I was going to make a "Weird foods that worked" thread for it :P), but I remember us eating almost all the nori she bought because it was so good. I remember she threw veggies and cheese in a few of them.

Now I'm going to have make some when I get paid, since I haven't had it in almost a decade, plus make the dish in my southwest cookin' calendar.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:22 AM   #48
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sashimi. >;(
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:58 AM   #49
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha, that sounds awesome, Jon. I hear Spam and nori are a tasty combination, too.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #50
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

A nice romantic meal that a guy has prepared lol as long as it does not have maple!!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote