Old 02-03-2009, 04:20 AM   #26
devilboy

devilboy has said some nice things

Big butts are hot, but for this FA, it's *always* been about the belly
devilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:26 AM   #27
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It depends on the butt and the belly. In some cases, butts are the old belly. In others, both the belly and butt are new. I once knew someone whose belly was the new big butt and vice versa. It can get very complicated.

Last edited by Santaclear; 02-03-2009 at 04:36 AM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #28
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

I am more of a butt man these days, but when I was a "junior" FA it was all about the bellies, or the benjamins, I can not remember

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #29
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Lightbulb BBWs/SSBBWs w/ 'mosquito bites'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
There are so many parts of a fat woman that defy reason for adoration. I myself just catalogue them in order of what turns me on the most to least and flabby arms/thighs are high on the list but a fat belly and ass are tops. Since my lady has a fat belly but no ass I move down to the next on the list and shes got that in spades.
1 Belly
2 Ass
3 Flabby arms / Thighs
4 Double chin
5 Fat Hips / Back rolls
6 Knee rolls / Cankles
Now if anyone else hasn't noticed by this point that big boobs aren't on here, its because I prefer the fat n flat version of SSBBW, which is rare but wonderful. Once again I point out that for every shape and configuration of body there is, nature provides someone who adores exactly that!
Rollhandler
Hiya Rollhandler,

If that's what you're into, then you should have resided in one of any of the 5 boroughs of New York City. Especially the Bronx or Queens and Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan [pays off if u might have a thing for super plus sized latinas from that area]. PLENTY of SSBBWs & BBWs esp. with A & B cup ta-tas. It's more common than you realize. You could trip over them sauntering up and down Broadway or the Grand Concourse in the Bronx.

Ciao 4 now,
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #30
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yay for big, juicy bellies!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #31
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bellies are special. The one thing that fat girls have that smaller ones don't.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #32
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
i've actually always said this as well.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #33
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

All hail the big squishy belly!!
I enjoy them myself...
LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #34
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
All hail the big squishy belly!!
I enjoy them myself...
what she said
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:43 AM   #35
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want to tuck my cold tiny hands under a warm soft hanging belly, and rest my head on it.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #36
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I want to tuck my cold tiny hands under a warm soft hanging belly, and rest my head on it.
high FIVE to that
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:15 AM   #37
kaptajnvom

kaptajnvom has said some nice things

a huge hanging belly ,filled with warm soft jello is heaven to me.must admit that fat sagging bellies turn me on no matter if it male or female.I often dream about wearing one myself,then i would always have the object of my dreams within reach
kaptajnvom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:38 AM   #38
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i've actually always said this as well.
+1

Last edited by Santaclear; 02-04-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #39
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am starting to understand the full Impact of a large belly
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #40
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wouldn't say they're the new butt, but they can definitely be quite the perk.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #41
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Bellies rock the Catsbox!!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #42
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

As a FA and a fan of pears, the big ass is what i look for but with out a belly its just eh. I mean you cant have one with out the other, belly and booty go together like milk and cookies. Its just works thats way. However, I have to say that I have seen some bellys in my time that made me rethink the whole pear idea lol. So know theres always an exception
Old 02-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #43
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Drifter View Post
As a FA and a fan of pears, the big ass is what i look for but with out a belly its just eh. I mean you cant have one with out the other, belly and booty go together like milk and cookies. Its just works thats way. However, I have to say that I have seen some bellys in my time that made me rethink the whole pear idea lol. So know theres always an exception

Damn right there's always an exception...

/me rubs her flat ass

Hurmph
Old 02-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #44
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthzine View Post
It seems like eveyone is loving big bellys. Are big bellys the new big butt?
here's hoping.

funny that i just saw this...i was tryna make a song similar to "baby got back", except about bellies. someone should, anyway.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #45
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
here's hoping.

funny that i just saw this...i was tryna make a song similar to "baby got back", except about bellies. someone should, anyway.
I'll be happy to give you some inspiration
Old 02-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #46
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
yay for big, juicy bellies!
What she said.
Yeah!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #47
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
here's hoping.

Baby got... front?
Old 02-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #48
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, I seriously had no idea that bellies were held in such high regard. I'm still getting used to mine and I've had it forever!
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #49
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

The real question is are brains the new ass hole?
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #50
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
The real question is are brains the new ass hole?
huh? What is that supposed to mean?