Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #51
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default for my dollar...

big bellies are the new big boobs. However, a big butt can make up for some lesser assets.
Jack Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #52
dac01

dac01 has said some nice things

the bigger the belly the better in my case i just wish i could make my 306 pound GF bigger faster sigh i cant wait till she hits 400 imagine her belly then
dac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #53
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i always thought bellies have been in.
speaking for myself personally, i've always adored bellies more than anything else. it's only in recent years (past 4 or so) that i've learned to really appreciate big cute butts, too. so for myself, i think that butts are the new belly. but then...i still adore bellies.
know what? screw it.
I LIKE FAT GIRLS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #54
Maxx Awesome
Sings like a Monster Baby

Maxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
here's hoping.

funny that i just saw this...i was tryna make a song similar to "baby got back", except about bellies. someone should, anyway.
"I like big guts & I cannot lie..."?
Don't look at me, I'm a white Irish guy, what do I know about writing hip-hop lyrics?
Maxx Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #55
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
huh? What is that supposed to mean?
Stupid people. Like should their heads be up their butt...It made sense to me...maybe if I reverse it? Are assholes the new brains? Does that make sense?
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #56
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Stupid people. Like should their heads be up their butt...It made sense to me...maybe if I reverse it? Are assholes the new brains? Does that make sense?
not really..because I'm not sure how it fits the thread
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #57
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Quote:
Assholes are the new ear or nose.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:10 AM   #58
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Bellies are sooo hot, i love big bellied girls and the best is that belly is always 100% soft, mmmmmmmm its so great, i remember the first bbw i admired was Betsy and OMG i loved her big and sexy belly.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:44 AM   #59
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
An apparently sad attempt at humor; they can't all be gems.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:57 PM   #60
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default belly

i saw this pic and i knew it belonged on this thread! you might have to enlarge it i have trouble with the sizes on this forum,lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bell.jpg (3.4 KB, 515 views)
Old 02-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #61
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Most FAs I've known/been with enjoy all the fat parts.... belly? Good. Butt?? Gooooodd. Fat legs?? Goooooooodddddd.

I'd take a "fat all over" guy anyday over one who's fixated on one thing... booorrring.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #62
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What if you've got it all?
Old 02-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #63
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not being a fat all over kind of woman...and I would not want a man who was fixated...I guess I am skeerooooooood.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #64
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

really fat anything and guys will line up.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #65
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
What if you've got it all?
oh snap.

ten characters.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:35 AM   #66
abel

abel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthzine View Post
It seems like eveyone is loving big bellys. Are big bellys the new big butt?
Are you kidding, I'm still waiting for big butts to gain true acceptance in the media!
abel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #67
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
oh snap.

ten characters.
Don't you just hate that rule?
Old 02-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #68
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Big belly, big butt, big thighs, big head......anything BIG is a good thing.

If a woman has it all, that's awesome. If she has only one big part, that's ok too.

Keep showing love and enjoy what she has, because on a woman's body, its ALL good :-)
Old 02-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #69
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Big belly, big butt, big thighs, big head......anything BIG is a good thing.

If a woman has it all, that's awesome. If she has only one big part, that's ok too.

Keep showing love and enjoy what she has, because on a woman's body, its ALL good :-)
I'm super awesome then.

I hate that I can't rep you! Arggggg.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #70
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
I'm super awesome then.

I hate that I can't rep you! Arggggg.
That makes two of us ;-)
Old 02-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #71
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #72
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i am definately a fat all over guy. My girl is mostly belly and butt, but her back rolls,thighs, and boobs are starting to catch up. Basically my girl is perfect!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #73
Rustihenson

Rustihenson has said some nice things
Thumbs up Big Bellies are BEST!

Hi everybody,
I have always preferred big bellies and am glad to finally be getting one.
Rustihenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #74
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Was Belly......

I had a big belly, even before I became fat. I was "belly",
when "belly" wasn't cool. Sorry, George(Jones)!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #75
aka

aka has said some nice things
Default Copiously Cascading

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Most FAs I've known/been with enjoy all the fat parts.... belly? Good. Butt?? Gooooodd. Fat legs?? Goooooooodddddd.

I'd take a "fat all over" guy anyday over one who's fixated on one thing... booorrring.
I definitely groove most on the 'big all over' ladies and that (for ME) must include a big, bulbous belly. What gets me most excited about fabulously fat females is all the copiously cascading flesh freely flowing from their bodies and nothing seems to represent this soft, drooping flow better (again, to ME) than a big, squishy belly.

But, hey, I don't know if I mentioned it, that's just me.
aka is offline   Reply With Quote