Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #1
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Are you interested in a GLBTQ forum/board?

This is a petition for a board dedicited to a board for the GLTB members on these forums, which there is quite a lot of, and we think the boards would go down a treat.

At the mo there is just a single thread with all the different topics getting threw about at once which makes for difficult reading and puts some members off from reading and posting in it and certain important topics manage to get lost in the process.

So come all put down your name and hopefully the powers to be aka the lovely mods and admins here will take this on board .

Name 1 - George83
Name 2 - Cors

Last edited by george83; 01-21-2009 at 07:21 AM.
george83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:19 AM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

/happily signed
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

yessum.. count me in!!
I like how you put.. "as suggested by me"!! haha that makes me seem even more of a pushy dyke!! So pushy that i pushed someone else into posting!! lmao.. I'm actually very mild mannered in reality.. GET SIGNING EVERYONE!!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
This is a petition for a board dedicited to a board for the GLTB members on these forums, which there is quite a lot of, and we think the boards would go down a treat.

At the mo there is just a single thread with all the different topics getting threw about at once which makes for difficult reading and puts some members off from reading and posting in it and certain important topics manage to get lost in the process.

So come all put down your name and hopefully the powers to be aka the lovely mods and admins here will take this on board .

Name 1 - George83
Name 2 - Cors
Name 3- cinnamitch
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:33 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

whoot! thanks for your support!! xx
oh wait.. how does this work.. cause i thought i was name 3!?
Do we just wait for a while, then write everyones names that have signed??
in which case..
name 4-mergirl
Old 01-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #6
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh hell just toss me in there somewhere, just so im on the petition. Always glad to help.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:45 AM   #7
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm straight, but I'm not narrow.

Add me to the list.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:55 AM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Signed. The fact Fantasy Feeder beat us is some Sputnik shit.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Add my name to the list.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:58 AM   #10
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #11
mergirl

oh also Dr p and exile in thighville.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #12
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Has anyone approached Conrad and officially ASKED for a board? There may be no need for a petition. You never know until you ask! Step one of mounting any campaign. :P

I'm in favor. If y'all will have me with my newly-attached-to-a-bio-boy status.

Also technical questions have to answered - who would mod? Not a simple question, mods have a lot of access, so someone very well known and long-term would be needed - but someone we all trust.

Are there other headaches to anticipate? Would the forum need special attention or rules?

What is the proposal of folks who want the board for what some examples of content would be, and why is Dims the right place to do it?

Fleshing all that out might convince others.

<3
Old 01-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #13
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Throw me into the mix.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #14
mergirl

Just because someone goes out with someone of the opposite sex, if they still think peeps of the same sex are hot..they are queer in my eyes! I dont even think that it only really needs to be gay/bi peeps who post there. Also straight people who want to discuss and support queer issues. Basically a queer friendly space for those who want to discuss queer issues. That wee post is totally bogged down.. i dont know about anyone else but there were so many subjects i wanted to talk about but you cant really hold any sort of discussion in one thread..its too messy.
I have been told before on another post that there could only be consideration of a queer forum IF there was a lot of need/support for one which is why i think a petition is a good idea.
I'm not really sure about who would be mod.. or who would want to..i think that could be sorted though if the queer forum becomes a reality. If it is something that might be considered, then maby we could have a discussion about content etc.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:40 AM   #15
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You can add my name to the petition............... Chunkeymonkey
Old 01-21-2009, 08:40 AM   #16
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think AFG has the right approach. Work out the details beforehand and Conrad may very well give you your own space on the playground without the need for a petition.

You can add me to the list of supporters though in case one is needed. Good luck!!

Copy and paste the list and add your name if you want to be added!

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:41 AM   #17
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good points, Mer.

A couple of things that I'd want to see, in the proposal floating category, is that I think the forum would only be useful if its de facto "safe space" - that threads with folks wanting to question homosexuality or talk against it (aghast!) are in Hyde Park. You don't have to wave the queer liberation flag, but folks should know that they won't be harassed in the forum. I think a simple mod policy stating respect and no tolerance for defamation would be easy and workable.

I'd also want to make sure that gay BHMs and gay male FAs are explicitly welcomed and their participation is encouraged. These folks should still be welcomed and encouraged to use the BHM board, but this could be another space.

Um...can we show nipples?

I kid.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #18
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
Old 01-21-2009, 09:03 AM   #19
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
Old 01-21-2009, 09:10 AM   #20
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Um...can we show nipples?
I think nipple showing is mandatory. Infact this should be the selling point of our manifesto!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:18 AM   #21
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I could totally mod this, y'know?

It'd be fabulous.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:21 AM   #22
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I could totally mod this, y'know?

It'd be fabulous.
I think you should! You and gay skeletor!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #23
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I think nipple showing is mandatory. Infact this should be the selling point of our manifesto!
You know, you already had my complete support, but now that I know there's going to be a manifesto........

Dr. P Marshall-manifesto collector
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #24
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
15. MsZwebs
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #25
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

100% behind it.

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl