Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #26
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
This is a petition for a board dedicited to a board for the GLTB members on these forums, which there is quite a lot of, and we think the boards would go down a treat.

At the mo there is just a single thread with all the different topics getting threw about at once which makes for difficult reading and puts some members off from reading and posting in it and certain important topics manage to get lost in the process.

So come all put down your name and hopefully the powers to be aka the lovely mods and admins here will take this on board .

Name 1 - George83
Name 2 - Cors

Note from your lovely Main Board Mod....

It really isn't up to us lovely ones to decide on these things. We're basically just the keepers of the peace, hostesses, ringmasters and general clean up crew here at Dims. Adding another forum is at the complete discretion of the Webmaster himself. It would probably be best if you approach him privately about your desire to add a forum.

And just a piece of advice - don't address him as a "lovely one" . I'm not sure it would help your cause.

Sandie
/lovelyMod
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #27
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

Aye.

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
15. MsZwebs
16. Carl
17. OneVBguy
Carl1h is online now Add to Carl1h's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #28
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll gladly join your petition Nancy... er...ah... I mean George!

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
15. MsZwebs
16. Carl
17. OneVBguy
18. Stan

... and if this attempt to start a new board fails as miserably as my attempt to start a FA board did, you are more than welcome to become a member of my club and join me in my unrelenting crusade of taunting the webmaster!

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 01-21-2009 at 10:05 AM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #29
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

I fear this isn't the best manner to present this request, and that it won't be received well, but I add my name in support:

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
15. MsZwebs
16. Carl
17. Samantha
18. stan
19. OneVBguy

Last edited by SamanthaNY; 01-21-2009 at 10:05 AM.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
... and if this attempt to start a new board fails as miserably as my attempt to start a FA board did, you are more than welcome to become a member of my club and join me in my unrelenting crusade of taunting the webmaster!
i was wondering why there was not an Fa board.. cause then we could get to say all sorts of pervy things without reprimand!!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #31
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and edit that, since once again, my imagination has led me to weirdness.

When I think of the word petition, I think of some sort of opposition where a petition would be needed to prove that enough people are for something to overthrow that opposition and since I don't think Conrad has said anything about it either way .. I guess a PM would be a good idea .. however I wanted to put it out there that I think a forum like this would actually be a great idea and addition.

Last edited by BothGunsBlazing; 01-21-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: ahhhhhh
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #32
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

But a petition is more fun , it's not really a petition as such but a list of names to see if there is enough intrest to see if I should bother to contact the webmaster.

Keep the names coming anyway .
Old 01-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #33
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Add my name.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #34
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
15. MsZwebs
16. Carl
17. Samantha
18. stan
19. OneVBguy
20. Sandie_Zitkus

Thats 20 names now , I'll have to try and find the webmasters contact details now.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #35
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
But a petition is more fun , it's not really a petition as such but a list of names to see if there is enough intrest to see if I should bother to contact the webmaster.

Keep the names coming anyway .
A poll would be better, and less in-yo-face to Conrad. Polls can be done with names attached, so it has the same result without the appearance of being confrontational or demanding. Save the petitioning for one of those off-site services... people can't keep up with the names here anyway.

Also... the concept of polling here could do with a bit of cleansing anyway, so that would be another benefit to your credit. It would be really nice to see a popular AND positive poll here, knowwhaddamean?

Suggestion - make more threads. Put "GLBQT" (or any derivation thereof) in each title. More threads = more need for a forum. I'm not saying to make shit up just to fill space, but if content is there - don't wait for a new forum to post it.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #36
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
A poll would be better, and less in-yo-face to Conrad. Polls can be done with names attached, so it has the same result without the appearance of being confrontational or demanding. Save the petitioning for one of those off-site services... people can't keep up with the names here anyway.

Also... the concept of polling here could do with a bit of cleansing anyway, so that would be another benefit to your credit. It would be really nice to see a popular AND positive poll here, knowwhaddamean?

Suggestion - make more threads. Put "GLBQT" (or any derivation thereof) in each title. More threads = more need for a forum. I'm not saying to make shit up just to fill space, but if content is there - don't wait for a new forum to post it.
hmm.. i dont know how to make polls.. Ahh,, i know what you mean about the word "petition" ..ok this is just a "list" of people who think the idea would be good. If no one actually wanted or thought there was a need for a qlbt forum then there would be no point in asking..it seems that quite a few people think it would be a good idea though..
Old 01-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #37
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

I'm pmed the webmaster now anyways but keep putting your name down to let us all know you are intrested .

Can a mod please change the title to something like put your name down if you are intrested in a GLBTQ Board.

Thanks .
Old 01-21-2009, 11:23 AM   #38
mergirl

p.s This is defo not "in yo face" to anyone! Just wanted to get an idea of how many people thought it would be a good idea.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #39
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

And if we do get into trouble I'd just like to point out it was all mergirl's idea .
Old 01-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #40
mergirl

Quote:
And if we do get into trouble I'd just like to point out it was all mergirl's idea .
yes, it was my idea cause i'm a pushy dyke!
"Thunk up by pushy lesbians, created by ladyboys" Isnt that always the way of things!
Old 01-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #41
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Consider this my signature of support.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:45 AM   #42
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

happy to be added
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #43
mergirl

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
15. MsZwebs
16. Carl
17. Samantha
18. stan
19. OneVBguy
20. Sandie_Zitkus
21. Aletha BBW
22. Bigrugbybloke
Old 01-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #44
afroembrya

afroembrya has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
Count Me In!! Straight but not narrow minded.

Last edited by afroembrya; 01-21-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: typo
afroembrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:04 PM   #45
mergirl

waahh.. where is 15 to 23?? lmao are you a secret sabbatour?? lmao
Old 01-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #46
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm happy to support this effort, but I'm curious, is it really necessary? How are the issues with fat sex any different if you're gay? Or am I totally missing the boat?
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #47
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sign me up!
Old 01-21-2009, 12:29 PM   #48
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

1. George
2. Cors
3. Mergirl
4. Cinnamitch
5. Victim
6. LisaInNC
7. Exile in Thighville
8. Dr. P Marshall
9. Both Guns Blazing
10. ActivistFatGirl
11. ThatFatGirl
12. ChunkeyMonkey
13. Sharleen
14. Ashmamma84
15. MsZwebs
16. Carl
17. Samantha
18. stan
19. OneVBguy
20. Sandie_Zitkus
21. Aletha BBW
22. Bigrugbybloke
23. afroembrya
24. Mini
25. Tooz
26. Candy Godiva

Happy to sign this.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #49
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
I'm happy to support this effort, but I'm curious, is it really necessary? How are the issues with fat sex any different if you're gay? Or am I totally missing the boat?
maby there are some queer issues that need their own board.. off the top of my head all i can think of is plus sized dildo's but i'm sure there are more political and emotional things too that the queer community on dims would like to discuss on their own forum.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #50
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a bit torn.

On the one hand, I think these issues should be talked about here, where they are within the general sphere of things talked about at Dimensions (and that is a very large sphere! no play on words intended).

On the other hand, I wonder if they really need a seperate board? Is there a reason that they should not be talked about alongside straight/heterosexual/etc issues? Especially given that so many things overlap. Gay female FA and male FA may admire the same bodies, fat transexuals and other fat people will face similar size issues, and so on.

So I'm not against it. If it gets created I'm sure I'll be lurking around it and find things to say occasionally. I'm just not sure that an additional board like this is needed. But I guess if those who would most use it feel that it is, then it probably is.