Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
ctman5

ctman5 can now change their title
Default cars for ssbbw women

my gilfriend is getting close to 500, and may go past that. what cars or suv's out there are fat friendly. she is obviously very wide. any of you girls out there have any suggestions? thank you
ctman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
ssbbwdreamz

ssbbwdreamz has said some nice things

Yes I am
ssbbwdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:45 PM   #3
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

similiarly cars for bhm.
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a 2007 chevy malibu and fit very comfortably in there while 9 months pregnant and well into my 400's. I actually have to put the seat forward a little now to comfortably drive. That's a first!!
Old 01-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
Indy

Indy can now change their title

I have a Nissan Quest van that works great and I know of 3 other BBW;s that have bought on too!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I am about 460 and I have a Pontiac Vibe and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am so glad I got it.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #7
ssbbwdreamz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem View Post
I am about 460 and I have a Pontiac Vibe and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am so glad I got it.
Do you find it has plenty of room as far as seat width and distance to the steering wheel? I currently have a Pontiac Grand Prix GT and my hips already touch the middle console and drivers door so I'm kinda squished in there and at times the belly rubs the steering wheel. Pontiacs (Firebirds, Grand Ams and Grand Prixs) are all I've ever had and I can't complain as the ones I've had have always been great cars.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Talking I wish I knew...

I can't drive & never had a license. I'm a Manhattan city chick. There's a guy here in Maryland that likes me and other ssbbws, but his vehicles are not that friendly for my size. The cars he owns: 1 is a SAAB, the other is a Miata [that one I don't even attempt to climb into]. I won't touch an SUV. I'd need a step ladder to hoist myself into those.

But when I saw this thread I couldn't help but think of the new Chevy Traverse commercial. It has this little red headed girl stating that, "I'm not a little girl, I'm a BIG girl!" And "I want a BIG girl car!"

I agree kid.
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm about that size (mostly belly/hips/butt) and I love my '04 Chevy Malibu. I'm short, so I found one with a trim package that had adjustable pedals, as well as the tilt/telescoping wheel. It's very fatty friendly. I can't speak for the more current models - I've heard they've gotten smaller. Might be worth a look.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

From the Important Threads sticky at the top of this board:

Existing threads regarding cars for large people:

Last edited by AnnMarie; 01-27-2009 at 08:07 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
vharbaugh

vharbaugh has said some nice things

I have a 03 Camry, and am over 425lbs. I am also very short and carry most of my weight in my behind and stomach. This car works great for me, but I do need a seat belt extension.
vharbaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #12
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwdreamz View Post
Do you find it has plenty of room as far as seat width and distance to the steering wheel? I currently have a Pontiac Grand Prix GT and my hips already touch the middle console and drivers door so I'm kinda squished in there and at times the belly rubs the steering wheel. Pontiacs (Firebirds, Grand Ams and Grand Prixs) are all I've ever had and I can't complain as the ones I've had have always been great cars.
I have plenty of room behind the steering wheel. I take up from the door to the center console but not mushed in like a sardine or anything. Before this I had a cavalier which I also really liked.....but I started to have knee probs and the cav. was too low, but the Vibe is just at a great height. I am sooo glad I bought it.
Stacey
Old 02-05-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I have a 2007 chevy malibu and fit very comfortably in there while 9 months pregnant and well into my 400's. I actually have to put the seat forward a little now to comfortably drive. That's a first!!
Both my dad and my sister drive Chevy Malibu's and I HATE them. I can never get the seatbelts on they are so short.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #14
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's why they make seatbelt extenders. LOL. Seriously - my 04 Malibu is the PERFECT spacious fattymobile (much more spacious than the more modern versions I've seen) and I just have enough belt extenders to go around. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #15
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
That's why they make seatbelt extenders. LOL. Seriously - my 04 Malibu is the PERFECT spacious fattymobile (much more spacious than the more modern versions I've seen) and I just have enough belt extenders to go around. lol

I'm just griping b/c they are the only cars I've never been able to use the seatbelt in.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #16
RacinJason
Will work for gas.

RacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRacinJason can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chevy will give you a seat belt extender for free for any of thier cars. I used to be a lot heavier (currently 375 - was 575) and I have a Chevy Avalanche. I bought it and couldn't get the seat belt on. The salesman ran over to parts and immediately had them order me one, it arrived a week later and it was free. I told a friend of mine what Chevy had done and she went and requested one. They had it in stock and didn't charge her a dime.

I think by law they have to provide them. Just an FYI.

Just to throw another log on the fire, I bought my daughter a new Chevy Cobolt SS last year and I can haul myself out of it pretty easily and it's very comfortable for a "small" car. One of her girlfriends is a BBW and she fits in it fine.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:14 AM   #17
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Hubby is around 6'9 and 300+ lbs so he has a duel problem. Height and weight. He got a PT cruiser and has been hooked since. I am short and 295 ish, I have more than enough room. His friend who is probably 450+ also fit with no problems.

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #18
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

the Scion XB is very roomy. Newer modles are more roomy. try 2007 and later.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:42 AM   #19
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
Hubby is around 6'9 and 300+ lbs so he has a duel problem. Height and weight. He got a PT cruiser and has been hooked since. I am short and 295 ish, I have more than enough room. His friend who is probably 450+ also fit with no problems.
I second this recommendation. Not only does my PT comfortably hold my size 20 butt, it accommodates my freakishly tall father AND my good friend's very, very large dad.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #20
ssbbwdreamz

Default Thanks!

Last edited by ssbbwdreamz; 02-19-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: I decided I would "play" nice for now.....