Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-15-2005, 10:51 PM   #1
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation Donating to Dimensions

Just a little note that I am going to post in all of the forums because I know that Conrad probably won't

To let everyone know that I put together a donation page for those who care to give back to Dimensions for all they have provided us for free all these years. If you look at the top of the page you will see the donation link

I know that many aren't in a position to make a donation, but I know that some are and hope they will take the leap

There are donation options as little as $1 per month - that's cheaper then a Dunkin Donuts Latte All those dollars will add up if everyone jumps on the support Dimensions Train

Here is to hoping this little project works out!

Fat Hugs,
Heather

Here is the link again: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/donate/
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote