Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 01:04 PM   #1
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default What are you CRAVING right now?

Me? Chocolate mousse.

And y'self?
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Old 03-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Indiana food. Especially a pork tenderloin sandwich with shredded cabbage on it. Sounds strange, but I assure you it's excellent.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:24 PM   #3
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
Indiana food. Especially a pork tenderloin sandwich with shredded cabbage on it. Sounds strange, but I assure you it's excellent.
Oooh... last time I was there I had one of those, Ashley. Great little place with heated outdoor seating near the Speedway in Indianapolis. Can't remember the name. The sandwich was good, but their homemade root beer was sublime. As was the outdoor juke box...
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

Last edited by Boteroesque Babe; 10-20-2006 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:29 PM   #4
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Taco Bell... Definatly, DEFINATLY Taco bell
Old 03-26-2006, 01:47 PM   #5
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Ohhhhhh. . .Taco Bellllll <drools> I don't feel like getting dressed today though, so I'm making pancakes and eggs!

Last edited by herin; 03-26-2006 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-26-2006, 02:26 PM   #6
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chocolate ice cream (nothing new there) and.....well, it's not food
Old 03-26-2006, 03:28 PM   #7
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A thick, hot fudge malt. I don't crave it often, but I've had this same craving for almost 2 weeks and have yet to do anything about it
Old 03-26-2006, 03:59 PM   #8
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

A huge strawberry soda with tons of ice chips.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:38 PM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oreo Overload at Cold Stone Creamery!!!
Old 03-26-2006, 05:04 PM   #10
MWBBWFanMan

MWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cheap frozen Pizza sounds good now

OK...planned on ordering a pizza today...Never happened. So I did the next best thing after reading this thread...I threw on of those $.99 Totinos pizzas in the oven and its almost done now

The craving will be answered in under 5 min
Old 03-26-2006, 05:23 PM   #11
MWBBWFanMan

MWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default That pizza sucked....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWBBWFanMan
OK...planned on ordering a pizza today...Never happened. So I did the next best thing after reading this thread...I threw on of those $.99 Totinos pizzas in the oven and its almost done now

The craving will be answered in under 5 min
It wasn't even worth the $.99 I paid for it.
Old 03-26-2006, 05:58 PM   #12
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWBBWFanMan
It wasn't even worth the $.99 I paid for it.
Yeah, I cringed when I read your first post.

For frozens, Totinos were my pizza when I was a poor college student. Then I moved up to Tonys. Now, I prefer the Red Baron over the more expensive Dijorno and (that other one in the green box). I've never really tried Tombstone.

For take-n-bake, I love a Papa Murphy's Papa's Pepperoni!
Old 03-26-2006, 06:01 PM   #13
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

You just have to know how to doctor a Totino's! A little extra cheese, some pineapple, and voila!
Old 03-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #14
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
You just have to know how to doctor a Totino's! A little extra cheese, some pineapple, and voila!
I'd rather doctor a Red Baron.
Old 03-26-2006, 06:13 PM   #15
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I'd rather doctor a Red Baron.
An actual red baron, or the pizza?
Old 03-26-2006, 06:15 PM   #16
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
An actual red baron, or the pizza?
ROFL! Damn, and I'm out of rep points too!
Old 03-26-2006, 06:21 PM   #17
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
ROFL! Damn, and I'm out of rep points too!

I covered it for ya!
Old 03-27-2006, 05:05 AM   #18
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Gawd I hate to admit it (being 6:02 AM here) but I am so craving some Jack in the Box (greasy) tacos..about 6 of 'em with extra lettuce and sauce...drool..oh yeah and 1 of their large chocolate malted shakes (tastes sort of like a malted milk ball milk shake...yyyuummmm...
Old 03-27-2006, 06:28 AM   #19
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Now I'm craving a really sharp Quiche Lorraine with a super buttery crust. Along with everything else that's been mentioned in this thread.

Except maybe the Totino's.

Old 03-27-2006, 06:35 AM   #20
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title

Oh my, oh my. What am I craving now? After reading all these, well, I just want everything listed here right now, right here! Hungry, hungry!

But . . . if I can't have it all, chocolate cheesecake would suffice, my my....
Old 03-27-2006, 06:37 AM   #21
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Chocolate cheesecake, my long lost friend! I prefer marble though. Gimme both; I'm greedy.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:31 AM   #22
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pancakes, fried in butter..with more butter on top and maple syrup.

What I really had was some toast...sigh.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:06 AM   #23
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Dang.......Im thinking Arby's
Old 03-28-2006, 01:08 PM   #24
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Right now i want a big salad with chopped tofu burger, snap peas, carrots, mint and a asian seseme dressing on it.. with a side of crunchy little spring rolls i can pick up at Costco.. sigh.. i need some of those spring rolls.. but gotta cleanout my freezer first
Old 03-28-2006, 05:13 PM   #25
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Mushroom Ravioli in very rich pink Vodka sauce. Real mushroom ravioli, not a whisper of mushroom in a cloud of ricotta, but STUFFED. With MUSHROOMS.

Closed Thread