Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 07:28 AM   #51
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know. I hate hot fudge and peanuts. And vanilla, save Breyer's, ain't all that. A burger right now though would be excellent.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:06 AM   #52
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBigBoy
Sounds great! I wish I had a big plate of eggplant rolatini.
I know a great place where you can get that
Old 03-31-2006, 09:18 AM   #53
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The wafer thin fried zucchini chips they had on the menu at Makor before they changed hands. (Damn you, hands!) With some of that cherry beer they have there.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Old 03-31-2006, 10:38 AM   #54
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thin crust pizza with a cornmeal-dusted crust.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:15 AM   #55
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Today my craving is for grilled ham(less) and cheese sandwiches with a side of pickle.. i have no pickles in the house but i do have hamless (Yves meat substitute ham) and cheese.. maybe i have bread too.. hmm i feel an early lunch coming on
Old 03-31-2006, 01:49 PM   #56
Ginger

Ginger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

McDonald's breakfast. anything from the menu, but would prefere a sausage McMuffin w/ egg and cheese. OMG yum, or the steak & egg bagel. :::drool::: or maybe a McGriddles. Does anyone remember the Taco Bell breakfast burritos from back in the day? OOOOOOO what I wouldn't give to have a country burrito
Old 04-01-2006, 12:34 AM   #57
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chicken, ham, shrimp and beef rib jambalaya with a crustly loaf of cheesy gahlic french bread, and a tall icy cold glass of milk.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:00 AM   #58
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cream-Crammed Cake!

My AOL welcome screen currently has the below photo touting an article on compulsive overeating, or some such. (I screengrabbed it and blew it up. Won't tell ya what else I did to it.)

I can't get past this picture. Must... have.

Anybody have an idea what this cream-horny slice of b'jiggedy might be? (Secretly hoping Rainyday will come up with the name of it, where it can be purchased in the NYC metro area, and several variations on the recipe.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cream-crammed cake.jpg (59.0 KB, 231 views)
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

Old 04-01-2006, 03:36 AM   #59
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Eh, never mind.

A 5:00am phone conference has just determined the above confection is likely just a white sheet cake with white frosting, which doesn't hold so much appeal for me.

I guess my compliments go to the photographer, not the chef.

Old 04-01-2006, 05:17 PM   #60
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Eh, never mind.

A 5:00am phone conference has just determined the above confection is likely just a white sheet cake with white frosting, which doesn't hold so much appeal for me.

I guess my compliments go to the photographer, not the chef.
yeah, that was my guess, that the peice of confectionery was staged for the photo-op.

However, my first impression was a tres leche cake:
http://www.foodtv.com/food/recipes/r..._19610,00.html
Old 04-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #61
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

I'm craving a big 'ol root beer float! And that's just what I'm having.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:56 AM   #62
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

I am now craving a krispy kreme donut because of the krispy kreme thread!
Old 04-02-2006, 08:46 AM   #63
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
I am now craving a krispy kreme donut because of the krispy kreme thread!
ya know what? ditto!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-02-2006, 10:42 AM   #64
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

A pox on you all....I LOVE hot Krispy Kremes and the dang place is over an hour away!!!!
Old 04-02-2006, 10:57 AM   #65
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

A huge Dr. Pepper. And a nap.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #66
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

A hot,crusty loaf of garlic bread.
Fried ravioli from Biaggi.
Hot cheesy artichoke dip from Fridays.

Pizza from a fabulous Italian restaurant.
Fresh sushi from the best sushi bar- Happy Sushi in Malibu.
Filet mignon,lobster tail,crab legs,and shrimp (all very heavily seasoned) just off the grill (or from Mortons or Ruth Chris)

In and Out Burger or McDonald's french fries.
Loaf stack of greasy onion rings.

Costco chocolate cake.
Cheesecake factory entire line of desserts.
Mrs. Fields cookies and brownies
Very tart key lime pie from Trader Joe's

A quart of whole milk
An extra thick banana shake
A glass bottle of coke
Baileys on the rocks

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

p.s. trying not to pass out or enter a coma from the above food fest
Old 04-02-2006, 12:47 PM   #67
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Lasagne!!! I need a really really thick-n-cheesy-n-saucy layered lasagne. With crusty french gahlic bread, and a romaine salad with basalmic dressing
Old 04-02-2006, 12:51 PM   #68
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Lasagne!!! I need a really really thick-n-cheesy-n-saucy layered lasagne. With crusty french gahlic bread, and a romaine salad with basalmic dressing
lol just walked in from the grocery, with those exact ingredients, now if only I could wiggle my nose "do the bewitched" action, and have it float finished to the table...... sigh off to go cook
Old 04-02-2006, 12:55 PM   #69
MWBBWFanMan

MWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMWBBWFanMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Im craving a Coke Classic

But I dont have one and Im still in my sleeping attire and would have to get dressed to get one. I went to Sunday brunch this morning and am still full from brunch chow. I wanna coke!!! OK...Time to get dressed again and take the elevater to the laundry room in my apartment and put in 65 cents for a coke...My prayers will be answered in 5 minutes with not too much effort...Thank god for that!
Old 04-02-2006, 01:07 PM   #70
EvilBob
Embattled Illusion

EvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesEvilBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Craving...

My grandmother's Chicken Noodle Soup... but she died in 1984... so that will be a wait...

Otherwise, warm toll house cookie bars and an ice cold glass of milk.

The boy needs comfort food today!

==========================
Old 04-02-2006, 03:27 PM   #71
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Me? Chocolate mousse.

And y'self?
Some milk of human kindness. Make that a tall glass.

Old 04-03-2006, 08:14 PM   #72
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Mongolian BBQ.. with rice noodles, bean sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, green pepper, celery, waterchestnuts, carrot, onion, pork, gahlic, soy sauce, chili sauce, fried in peanut oil and cooking wine!
Old 04-04-2006, 11:35 AM   #73
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Homemade corn bread, after reading the corn bread thread.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:55 PM   #74
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
my first impression was a tres leche cake...:
Mmmm.... thank ya, Fuzz. I've had the Haagen Dasz flavor and the Entenmenn's rendition, but never a real, live Tres Leches cake. But I'm in Spanish Harlem at least once a month, and I know a bakery up there that makes it.

I'll get right on that.

Now Craving: Fuzzy's Mongolian BBQ, with the little sesame flatbreads that come with. And TastyKake Coconut Kandy Kakes!

Old 04-04-2006, 02:05 PM   #75
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin
I'm craving a big 'ol root beer float! And that's just what I'm having.
gee now that you say that, hmm.. i need to get me some A&W and some vanilla icecream.. mmmm you made my stomach growl lol!!
Closed Thread