Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #26
mikey787

mikey787 has said some nice things

As no one else has volunteered to lower the tone its up to me!

how about axe wound... or Growler
Old 01-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #27
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

My mom calls it ' La cocina' ( The kitchen)

A friend and her daughters called it the goosey

I knew another person that called it the bat cave.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #28
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think all the ladies of this thread need to write a letter to Eve Ensler

In case you don't know about the wonderful, wonderful Eve, Google the Vagina Monologues. <3333
Old 01-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #29
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I think all the ladies of this thread need to write a letter to Eve Ensler

In case you don't know about the wonderful, wonderful Eve, Google the Vagina Monologues. <3333
Love the Monologues!

little coochie snorcher that could! lmao
Old 01-29-2009, 01:32 PM   #30
Eden

Eden has said some nice things

ok I just call it cooch, but my guy friends call it "the two-finger fish mitten", "roast beef curtains" and "clam". Kinda gross I know but boys can be gross!

Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #31
Eden

Eden has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytattoos View Post
What? Nobody has said "calamari cockring", "dick dungeon" or "asshole neighbor" yet?
I just laughed so hard I spat my drink on my computer.
Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #32
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

My friends and I generally call it a "hoo".
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #33
circeenoir

circeenoir can now change their title

I call it my kitty, cookie or kisskiss.
circeenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #34
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I use kitty or cunt, depending on the company.

"Vajayjay" and "kaslopis" totally crack me up, though.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #35
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know we've discussed this very topic in at least one other thread. If you want to see how people answered last time, I'm pretty sure if you search the word puhnany it will bring it up. That word kinda makes me cringe.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #36
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Now, i kinna dislike the word "vagina". Its so clinical. Plus i was watching a show about the origins of words and Germain Greer said it was latin for "sword sheath" or something..which makes it kinna useless without a sword, which the feminist in me is loath to accept.
I think My favorite word is "cunt" but you cant really use that in every day conversation without people freaking out.
ie. If you said to your doctor "I have a sore cunt" it doesnt seem appropriate somehow.
List some of your Favorite/most loathed words for "The female sex organ".. and maby a wee sentence about why you like it!
Did you have any names for your vadge when you were small?
Also.what are your feelings on Fatginas? Fa's and BBws alike can answer that one!

ok..my favorite word is:
Cunt-Because, its powerful and to the point. It actually causes physical reactions when you say it. (My friends ex actually covered her ears when i said it!!). The rest of the words for female sex organs are kinna faffy and fluffy but "cunt" totally is up there with "cock"!

When i was younger i called my cunt a "front bottom"!!! Imagine the confusion in later life that could cause!!

Anyway..CuntCuntCunt!! YeahYeahYeah!!!!
Fairycave was a favourite of my Ex-girlfriend. but there were thousands of ones that she used as well.

Cliterus cove
rabbit hole
birds nest

possibly the strangest one is Freewilly leap.

yeah, my ex was a little weird.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #37
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
oh whatever, you just created this thread as an excuse to type cunt like 50 times.
I'm pretty sure Mergirl is a vagitarian. I don't think many penises have found sanctuary down there.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #38
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
My friends and I generally call it a "hoo".
Ever dated a guy named Horton? That could be interesting.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #39
SoliloquyOfaSiren

SoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSoliloquyOfaSiren can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i refer to them as va-jay jay's but I also like the word c**tmuffin!!! haha dont ask

So shall we recap this pathetic life?
I'll role the clip, you'll hold the knife.
Rewind back to when you cared,
then fast-forward to the scars we bare.
And we'll open our eyes to find everything's fading.
Reckon it's fatal, but just look at the ratings.
Because the populace indulges through TV screens,
TiVo the laughter and mute the screams.
Thus we bottle all our tears inside,
repress the pain till our hearts collide...
SoliloquyOfaSiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:02 PM   #40
itsfine
Miss Manda

itsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitsfine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I call it my "lady area" (ex. I shaved my lady area.)

and I refer to my gyno as the "lady doctor" (ex. I have to make an appt. with the lady doctor.)

and my cycle as my "lady time" (ex. I'm not in the mood because it's my lady time.)
itsfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:16 PM   #41
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nancy or Fandan
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #42
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
I'm pretty sure Mergirl is a vagitarian. I don't think many penises have found sanctuary down there.
hmm.. maby not as many cocks as you have seen.. but some
Old 01-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #43
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I generally refer to it as a vagina, va-jay-jay, or crotch. I used to hate the word pussy, but I'm pretty much over it. I rarely use it though.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #44
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hmm.. maby not as many cocks as you have seen.. but some
I'm a heterosexal male. No cocks have seen sanctuary in my no-no parts.

(Is my observation correct? I've noticed that lesbians aren't really bothered by penises so much as the dick that owns it.)
Old 01-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #45
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
I'm a heterosexal male. No cocks have seen sanctuary in my no-no parts.

(Is my observation correct? I've noticed that lesbians aren't really bothered by penises so much as the dick that owns it.)
I agree.

I am not bothered by realistic dildos though I find most of them ugly. It is the whole idea of a penis being attached to a male that bothers me, but it is not so bad if the guy can keep it under control and far far away from me.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #46
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hatchet Wound. Best used in place of the word cunt.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #47
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Love the Monologues!

little coochie snorcher that could! lmao
Yes, seeing Punani and Cunt in the same thread... Well, that just made my day

Cunt.
CCCCCuuuunnnnTTTTTTTT.....
SAY IT WITH ME!

*I LOVE VAGINAS!*

Oh god. I wanna do them soooooooo much! Come on March!!!!!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #48
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ba-jingo.
Snatch.
Whoo-ha.
Baby-maker.
Box.
Girly-parts.
Downstairs.
Poon.
The Sweetness.

My bf calls it "gato"...like pussy, but in Spanish, I guess.
Oh, and him and his guy friends say "pound the Vag" [they draw-out the 'g'...it sounds sophisticated. Not sure how to spell that phonetically though]--When used in a sentence: "I gotta get home and pound the vag, man."

My sister calls it "The Mystic Muff"...long story. Inside joke: it can tell the future.

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut

Last edited by Love.Metal; 01-29-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:31 PM   #49
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cunt is one of my favorite words for sure.

I call mine "V". My best friend and I call it 'vag' a lot when we're discussing our special areas. It sounds funny and unpleasant at the same time. She used to always call it 'her canoe'.

When my sisters were little we used to call it "pee'er". Did you wipe your pee'er? Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #50
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Doris. ...