Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #201
dark_star_watcher

dark_star_watcher has said some nice things

i like hoohah somehow me and my girlfriend starting calling it hat i have also been known to refer to it as skooch its a term my former female drinking companions came up with
dark_star_watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #202
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Yeah..i think thats the downside of lesbianism. You have to have non Glamour puss nails or you get shreaded twat.
Shredded Twat...is that a new breakfast cereal
Old 10-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #203
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my sister's the I
Old 10-12-2009, 03:28 AM   #204
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
Shredded Twat...is that a new breakfast cereal
haha.. i was thinking that when i wrote it but YOU were sick enough to say it!! lmao.,.i can hear it now "Shreaded twat..the breakfast cereal for sadistic lesbians" hmm (TM)
Old 10-23-2009, 07:19 PM   #205
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed

I like the term "peach". I think it's cute.
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #206
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Coated_Clown View Post
I like the term "peach". I think it's cute.
This reminded me of "I could eat a peach for hours" which in turn led to thoughts of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy1l3...eature=related

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #207
OIFMountaineer
Kilt Up.

OIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 clubOIFMountaineer is a member of the 500 club

"Wizard Sleeve" when it's a little floppy

"Slot B" As in 'Tab A into Slot B, rinse and repeat'
Old 10-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #208
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

I cant believe no one has mentioned:
Gateway to Heaven
Rec Hall
Hot Pocket (shaved)
Woolybooger (from George Carlin)
Hair Pie
Lilly Pad (shaved)
Lotus Flower
Cherry Pie
Snizz (shaved)
Bald Eagle (shaved)
The "best ride at the park"
Oil Slick (shaved)
Prick (From George Carlin)
Docking Station (overheard from Techies)
Daddys Playground

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #209
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

axe-wound!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #210
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Punani
Poontang
Tool box
Squeeze box
Monkey
Muffin
Cooze
Coochie Pie
Hair Pie
Slit
Twat
Honey Pot
Cock Gobbler
Man Eater
Fuckhole
Trim
Snatch
Peach
One Eyed Worm Hole
Scrambled Eggs Between The Legs
The Bone Collector
Clam
oh, and my new favorite... Snizz!

I know a few of those were mentioned, but felt like adding them anyway, as they're personal favorites. I use Monkey or Muffin a lot in reference to my own VaJayJay, but I'm kinda partial to Snatch or Fuckhole. LOL
Old 11-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #211
thatkassiegirl
one.love

thatkassiegirl can now change their title

I call it the vertical lips.

Most of the time I just say coochie.
Or va-jay-jay.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #212
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just call my girl's pussy. Seriously after having read that it's meaning goes back to 'sword sheath' I don't think I'm ever going to not call it vagina.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #213
roam929r

roam929r can now change their title
Default Vajaja

Had a lady friend I know call her pink taco a Vajaja.

Matt
roam929r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #214
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lady Trumpington Bonnet
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #215
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roam929r View Post
Had a lady friend I know call her pink taco a Vajaja.

Matt
weird.. i just used the term va jay jay.. here on this very board today!! 1st time ever!
Old 11-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #216
ReallyNiceFellow

Location: I guess you could say that I have no fixed address; I go wherever life takes me
ReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Apparently the term "cunt" goes back several hundred years, at least as far back as Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in English, and maybe even earlier. It's only in the last couple of hundred years that society has started to think of it as vulgar.

When my mother was an elderly Scottish woman, I gave her a collection of recordings of Robbie Burns poems. Imagine my shock when I heard, clear as a bell, sitting in my Mom's living room, the word "cunt" appearing over and over. But of course, my Mom, being Scottish, thought it was just wonderful.

My therapist says I am dealing with it fairly well, now.
ReallyNiceFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #217
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyNiceFellow View Post
Apparently the term "cunt" goes back several hundred years, at least as far back as Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in English, and maybe even earlier. It's only in the last couple of hundred years that society has started to think of it as vulgar.

When my mother was an elderly Scottish woman, I gave her a collection of recordings of Robbie Burns poems. Imagine my shock when I heard, clear as a bell, sitting in my Mom's living room, the word "cunt" appearing over and over. But of course, my Mom, being Scottish, thought it was just wonderful.

That's pretty hilarious.

(Better keep up the therapy, though, just to be safe).
Old 11-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #218
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@ReallyNiceFellow - I read somewhere that it dates back to the Roman fertility goddess Cunina! which gives me an idea... How about "nina"? It's a cute name...
Old 11-20-2009, 06:44 AM   #219
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyNiceFellow View Post

Really? I can't think of any Rabbie burns poems with the word 'cunt' in them!?
The way we say 'can't' and sound a bit like cunt though..
mmm.. better go have a look through my Burns collection!!
Glad the therapy is going well though!! Cunt beat a good therapist!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #220
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Really? I can't think of any Rabbie burns poems with the word 'cunt' in them!?
The way we say 'can't' and sound a bit like cunt though..
mmm.. better go have a look through my Burns collection!!
Glad the therapy is going well though!! Cunt beat a good therapist!
Put Butter In My Donald's Brose

Put butter in my Donald's brose,
For weel dis Donald fa' that;
I loe my Donald's tartans weel
His naked erse an a' that.

For a' that, an a' that,
An twice as meikle's a' that,
The lassie gat a skelpit doup,
But wan the day for a' that.
A pentle like a roarin-pin,
She nichered when she saw that!!!

Then she turned up her hairy cunt,
And she bade Donald drew,
The deevil's dizzen Donald drew,
and Donald gied her a' that.

Duncan Macleerie

Duncan Macleerie and Janet his wife,
They gaed to Kilmarnockto buy a new knife;
But insteed o a knife they coft but a bleerie;
We're very weel saird. quo Duncan Macleerie.

Duncan Macleerie haes got a new fiddle,
It's a' strung wi' hair, and a hole in the middle;
An ay when he plays on't, his wife leuks sae cheary;
Very well duin, Duncan, quo Janet Macleerie.

Duncan he played til his bow it grew greasy;
Janet grew fretfu' and unco uneasy.
Hoot, quo she, Duncan, yer unco suin weary;
Play us a pibroch, quo Janet Macleeerie.

Duncan Macleerie played on the herp,
An Janet Macleerie danced in her sark;
Her sark it was short, her cunt it was hairy,
Very well danced, Janet, quo Duncan Macleerie.

Epitaph for Hugh Logan Esq, o' Laight
Here lyes Squire Hugh - ye harlot crew,
Come mak yer water on him,
I'm shuir that he weel pleased wad be
Tae think ye pished upon him.

(ok that one doesnt contain c**t, but it made me laugh out loud
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:59 AM   #221
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Put Butter In My Donald's Brose

Put butter in my Donald's brose,
For weel dis Donald fa' that;
I loe my Donald's tartans weel
His naked erse an a' that.

For a' that, an a' that,
An twice as meikle's a' that,
The lassie gat a skelpit doup,
But wan the day for a' that.
A pentle like a roarin-pin,
She nichered when she saw that!!!

Then she turned up her hairy cunt,
And she bade Donald drew,
The deevil's dizzen Donald drew,
and Donald gied her a' that.

Duncan Macleerie

Duncan Macleerie and Janet his wife,
They gaed to Kilmarnockto buy a new knife;
But insteed o a knife they coft but a bleerie;
We're very weel saird. quo Duncan Macleerie.

Duncan Macleerie haes got a new fiddle,
It's a' strung wi' hair, and a hole in the middle;
An ay when he plays on't, his wife leuks sae cheary;
Very well duin, Duncan, quo Janet Macleerie.

Duncan he played til his bow it grew greasy;
Janet grew fretfu' and unco uneasy.
Hoot, quo she, Duncan, yer unco suin weary;
Play us a pibroch, quo Janet Macleeerie.

Duncan Macleerie played on the herp,
An Janet Macleerie danced in her sark;
Her sark it was short, her cunt it was hairy,
Very well danced, Janet, quo Duncan Macleerie.

Epitaph for Hugh Logan Esq, o' Laight
Here lyes Squire Hugh - ye harlot crew,
Come mak yer water on him,
I'm shuir that he weel pleased wad be
Tae think ye pished upon him.

(ok that one doesnt contain c**t, but it made me laugh out loud
hahaha.. Brilliant. See, these were the ones we didn't learn in school!.