Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 03-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ultimate Vegas BBW Party!

Old 03-31-2006, 06:22 AM   #2
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That looks like an awesome house, I'd almost pay that much to see it! LOL

I'm not a dance party person, but I hope it fills up to overflowin!
Old 04-07-2006, 05:26 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It looks amazing...

But as a supersize BBW, the idea of all those stairs with no railing is a deal breaker.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-07-2006, 05:39 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
It looks amazing...

But as a supersize BBW, the idea of all those stairs with no railing is a deal breaker.
Which stairs do you mean, Randi? The ones that they show in the pool area, etc?

I think they all look fairly deep/not steep... but hadn't thought too much about it, to be honest. We're already going, so hopefully they'll be fine. Plus I'm sure I can just persuade "someone" to help a fat girl up a step if need be. LOL
Old 04-07-2006, 08:03 PM   #5
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Which stairs do you mean, Randi? The ones that they show in the pool area, etc?

I think they all look fairly deep/not steep... but hadn't thought too much about it, to be honest. We're already going, so hopefully they'll be fine. Plus I'm sure I can just persuade "someone" to help a fat girl up a step if need be. LOL
Most of the stairways had no railing. Yes, the ones near the pool area and also it looked like a stairway heading from one floor to the one above. I know I have more trouble than most with stairs, and really have to have a railing. I am sure most others will be fine.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-08-2006, 08:18 PM   #6
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Elllllllllllllla!!! I so wish I could be out that way. It looks like a blast.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:48 AM   #7
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You're right, SVS, I saw several stair cases without railings, but they were wide!
Old 04-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #8
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
You're right, SVS, I saw several stair cases without railings, but they were wide!
Wide doesn't help me...I need to lug myself up holding onto the railing. It's pathetic but even some high curbs are too hard for me to get up.

*sigh*
Old 04-10-2006, 12:18 PM   #9
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Wide doesn't help me...I need to lug myself up holding onto the railing. It's pathetic but even some high curbs are too hard for me to get up.

*sigh*
I say find a cute man to help you up. Fun for eveyone
Old 04-10-2006, 06:39 PM   #10
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920
I say find a cute man to help you up. Fun for eveyone
only in emergencies do I hang on to someone...it doesn't feel as steady to me. ok, wrong thread for this. hijacking over! lol
Old 04-10-2006, 07:30 PM   #11
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jamieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I wish you could too girlie! We need to hurry up and get out that way again soon
Old 04-10-2006, 07:30 PM   #12
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

you know I have to admit that I didn't even notice any stairs. I dont plan on going anywhere in the whole place that doesn't have a pool anyway LOL
Old 05-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #13
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stair-rail or no, I really want to go! If I can get the time off work, I'm so there!
Old 05-07-2006, 12:38 PM   #14
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

You really should come if you get the opportunity, its gonna be a blast!!