Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
Bellyjeansgirl

Bellyjeansgirl can now change their title
Default Congrats on the boards

I'm personally headed back to the BHM/FFA threads, but I wanted to say that I hope the community uses this section. Seems like there are a lot of GLBT members. Grats everyone and have fun

Bellyjeansgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
grandecafe1

grandecafe1 has said some nice things
Talking

Yay team!
yep...i'm goofy
Just wanted to say I was have a convo with one of my besties (he happens to be a sexyBHM- who is gay) today and said he just might have a new place where he can be appreciated & can appreciate others...
I told him the times they are a changing ..

I had no idea it would be tonight.

Did we just embrace a new demographic?

"Yes we did!"

Congrats!

grandecafe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:00 AM   #3
mergirl
Executive Member

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am SO excited by this new forum that i almost had a panic attack!!! I have so many things i want to talk about and discuss..I am actually moving house today!!!! Gah!! Cant wait till i get settled and i can start talking plus sized strap ons and post my promised "me butch 10 years ago pics" !! Also politics, blee blaa..lol..
i think we also need to have a "bear belly thred"!! I'm going to txt my 2 bear friends to join up, as they are always showing thier hairy bellies. I am a TOTAL bear hag.. but it will also be nice for the other boys and straight women.. cause they will probs post on the BHM board too!! lol
OK i'm too excited and i need to go move my life 40 miles south east.. like right now!! gay gay gay!! yay yay yay!!

mergirl!!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 07:38 AM   #4
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I agree! Kudos!!!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:07 AM   #5
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love that this board is here. Congrats to everyone.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:30 AM   #6
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great to see the board up and running!
Old 01-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
Dr. P Marshall
Master Member

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was so happy to see this board up when I logged on this morning. And with butch as a mod! I'm happy that this place is here and I hope it becomes for the GLBTQ community what the BHM/FFA board is to us(OK, on our good days)a special place of community and common cause within the greater Dims family. Congratulations!
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:40 AM   #8
Bagalute
Master Member

Bagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBagalute is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
I love that this board is here. Congrats to everyone.
Nothing to add, except I fully agree with all the former posters
Bagalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #9
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

Thrilled the board is here!

pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote