Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #101
geekybibabe

geekybibabe can now change their title

Wow, I'm just visiting Dimensions for the first time in a while, and I found this new board. I cannot tell you how excited I am about it! I've been active here off and on for at least 10 years, and I've always previously felt that it was very heterocentric.

Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: board games, computers, science fiction

More about yourself: I'm into pretty much everything having to do with fat -- I like being fat, I like fat women, I like fat men, etc. I've felt this way as long as I can remember.

I'm happily married, and am also involved in other long-term relationships.

Picture(s) if any: Sorry, I'm not comfortable sharing photos here publicly. I may be willing to share a photo if you PM me.
geekybibabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:42 AM   #102
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Hey all! I've been away from the boards for a while, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

Orientation: So far, Bisexual. lol
Interests: Music (everything except most rap and country), Art (I'm an artist ), I Love Reading, Sewing, Jewelry Making (I still have yet to get into this but I have a lot of inspiration) and cooking and having coffee with my friends. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anymore right now...
More about yourself: I'm an MTF BBW FA. Currently, I'm living full time in my chosen gender and getting along with the world famously! (Although I'm still jobless )
Picture(s) if any: I'll have to post a pic later, photobucket's down.
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:01 PM   #103
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Rebecca
Age 33
Orientation: Pansexual
Interests: Music (Damien Jurado, Dar Williams...), reading (mostly non-fiction with a healthy dose of YA literature [Harry Potter, what what]) , DIY, dive bars, small shows, rivers and bridges
More about yourself: Outspoken and mercurial, profoundly dedicated to the idea that each and every person should have a voice and the freedom to be. Um, also a hardcore, hardwired liberal.
Picture(s) if any: That's me on the left. (and Damien Jurado on the right *squee*)

Last edited by Ample Pie; 08-24-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #104
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Age: Thirty-somethin' (running out of years to say that, though! )

Orientation: Lesbian

Interests: Fat people, comic books, food, Dora the Explora

More about yourself: I am a BBW lesbian in a long term relationship with my partner, Samantha, a SSBBW gainer. We have a three year old daughter together, Lily, who is skinny as can be. Thanks to Lily we watch way too much children's television. I've been making "the Ponderous Woman" online comic book on the web since 1999, the current incarnation of the comic is "Michelle's Diary."

It's great that this section has been added!
Brenda
Old 03-22-2009, 11:30 PM   #105
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: Straight

Interests: Music, sports, exercise, martial arts, computers and the internet, Health Sciences, a little activism, and more.

More about yourself: Just another straight ally.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #106
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Orientation: Straight

Interests: Music, Movies, Animals, Some Craft, Tattoos, Chocolate....

More about yourself: I'm a Scorpio. I have a sister with the same name as me. I've been single forever, well it feels like it. I'm a massive fan of 80's music....

Pic: Me March 09.jpg
Me when I dragged my butt out of bed this morning.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:16 AM   #107
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Your username cracks me up, Cleo. Especially because I just now got the joke. I am slooooow. Welcome to dims. I'm just as obsessed as you
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:30 AM   #108
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Thanks Kay
Old 03-25-2009, 06:08 AM   #109
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i view thinness in a dominant role and fatness in a submissive one. i am a switch.
Hmm.. was just reading through the introductions and thought this was interesting cause a lot of the people i know see it the other way around..
hmm.. anyway i guess its a subjective concept. I also realised i havn't posted here yet..will need to do that soon!
Old 03-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #110
LrgrThnLf

LrgrThnLf can now change their title
Default My intro

Orientation: Gay
Interests: Computers, Movies, General conversation, Keeping up to date with world news, Mucking around on the internet
More about yourself: I like chubs and chasers.. I'm flexible in this regard. Chubs will grab my attention first, but some chasers grab me (and are most welcome to grab me ;-)) too. I don't freak out when complimented on my appearance by anyone (I know some gay guys seem to be heterophobic - I'm definitely not)..

Yes, I do have a small scar below my navel in my more recent pics. I had a hernia operation - it went successfully and things are settling, I did it electively before it became an emergency situation, and yes they reinforced it with mesh ... His belly.. we can rebuild it.. we have the technology.. bigger.. fatter.. *giggles*

I`m a fairly friendly, not exactly small guy (though definitely not big in terms of guys here ... yet ) and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Don`t go out to gay venues often; I find myself intimidated by what comes across to me at least as a meat market. That`s not to say I don`t have my physical needs too :-) - but I like to get to know a person a bit first and am not necessarily the person to make the first move.

If you`re wondering what my background is, my mum`s side`s Italian, my Dad`s side`s Irish, Swiss-Italian and other stuff from the UK I think

Whilst I`d like to improve my fitness, I`m quite happy being on the heftier side of things .. Indeed, I'm a deliberate gainer - in Jan 97 I was around 158#/72kg.. these days I'm approaching the upper 200s/~120-130kg with a mind to go a lot further. Having said that - I understand some of you guys out there don't understand the gaining thing and some of you are vehemently against it - be aware if I stumble across your profile, I AM going to read it, and I'm not going to force my gainer lifestyle down your throat.. I've seen some people with profiles that would seem they've been accosted by some gainer types in the past - that's not me . Respect me and I'll respect you, ok? Indeed, I'm interested with people getting larger in general, how people go about it etc. etc. which is why I visit a variety of different sites.

I guess I have a twisted sense of humour, rather corny at times. Loved watching `Kill Bill Pt. 1`, `The Exorcist` and `Gattaca` as well as all the LOTR flicks, some of the StarTrek ones.. Never really got into Star Wars.. The prequels definitely f***ed it up! `Undercover Brother` was a great laugh - don`t mind the odd Bollywood flick or anime either (ever watched Akira (I think it was) - every time he was about to do something, you`d hear these loud shocking chords.. so subtle ... but fun to watch).

Apparently I`m an "ISTJ" and should be an auditor *gasp* (at least last time I did one of those meiers-briggs or whatever is is tests)

Picture(s) if any: Hrrmmm...

Last edited by LrgrThnLf; 07-05-2010 at 05:59 AM.
LrgrThnLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:44 AM   #111
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great to meet you! ooft thats some belly..Love the braces. In the second pic, i thought at first they were a belly harness and though...oh what a cool idea!! lol
Old 03-26-2009, 01:51 AM   #112
LrgrThnLf

LrgrThnLf can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Great to meet you! ooft thats some belly..Love the braces. In the second pic, i thought at first they were a belly harness and though...oh what a cool idea!! lol
Thanks, Mergirl!

Heheh, yeah, I love the way they frame things

Incidentally, I'm the one standing in the two person pic.
LrgrThnLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:56 AM   #113
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrgrThnLf View Post
Thanks, Mergirl!

Heheh, yeah, I love the way they frame things

Incidentally, I'm the one standing in the two person pic.
Ahh, yes, i thought i recognised the belly! lol
Weird! You know how you said something about some people not understanding the gainer thing.. i was thinking.."hmm who wouldnt understand it" then the VERY next profile i read the person said "really not into the gainer thing"!!!! mental! I dont think i have ever read that before!? whhooaaah spooky! lol.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:30 AM   #114
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome LgrThnLfe! I recognize your pics from another site, and am very glad to see you introduce yourself to us here in the GLBTQ forum. Hope to see more of you around (in both senses of the statement, lol), and feel free to bring friends.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #115
MechanicMoe

MechanicMoe has said some nice things
Smile It's me

This would be my first post to the forums. Thought I've only been looking at Dimensions for years. Glad to finally be on board and writing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2 Gorgeous Girls.JPG (39.5 KB, 337 views)
Old 03-27-2009, 04:28 AM   #116
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechanicMoe View Post
This would be my first post to the forums. Thought I've only been looking at Dimensions for years. Glad to finally be on board and writing.
Welcome, Its very nice to meet you. I was going to make a pussy joke..but i better not!!
Glad you finally posted after looking at dims for a while..looking forward to your posts!!
Nice cat!!

xmer
Old 03-27-2009, 04:49 AM   #117
Rich P

Rich P can now change their title
Default fit, fat, fun...

...you are a delight to the eye...oh and you have the most amazing, kissable xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Orientation: It's kind of complex. I actually don't like pinning myself down because I don't always see the point in it, but I'm basically bisexual.
Interests: Food, art, reading, fashion, swimming, warm weather
More about yourself: I don't know what to put here!
Picture(s) if any:
lol
Rich P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:33 AM   #118
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Welcome, MechanicMoe! Glad you're joining the GLBTQ Salon here at Dimensions. Hope to see more of your posts, and pics!
Old 03-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #119
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrgrThnLf View Post
Orientation: Gay
Interests: Computers, Movies, General conversation, Keeping up to date with world news, Mucking around on the internet
More about yourself: I like chubs and chasers.. I'm flexible in this regard. Chubs will grab my attention first, but some chasers grab me (and are most welcome to grab me ;-)) too. I don't freak out when complimented on my appearance by anyone (I know some gay guys seem to be heterophobic - I'm definitely not)..

Yes, I do have a small scar below my navel in my more recent pics. I had a hernia operation - it went successfully and things are settling, I did it electively before it became an emergency situation, and yes they reinforced it with mesh ... His belly.. we can rebuild it.. we have the technology.. bigger.. fatter.. *giggles*

I`m a fairly friendly, not exactly small guy (though definitely not big in terms of guys here ... yet ) and try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Don`t go out to gay venues often; I find myself intimidated by what comes across to me at least as a meat market. That`s not to say I don`t have my physical needs too :-) - but I like to get to know a person a bit first and am not necessarily the person to make the first move.

If you`re wondering what my background is, my mum`s side`s Italian, my Dad`s side`s Irish, Swiss-Italian and other stuff from the UK I think

Whilst I`d like to improve my fitness, I`m quite happy being on the heftier side of things .. Indeed, I'm a deliberate gainer - in Jan 97 I was around 158#/72kg.. these days I'm approaching the upper 200s/~120-130kg with a mind to go a lot further. Having said that - I understand some of you guys out there don't understand the gaining thing and some of you are vehemently against it - be aware if I stumble across your profile, I AM going to read it, and I'm not going to force my gainer lifestyle down your throat.. I've seen some people with profiles that would seem they've been accosted by some gainer types in the past - that's not me . Respect me and I'll respect you, ok? Indeed, I'm interested with people getting larger in general, how people go about it etc. etc. which is why I visit a variety of different sites.

I guess I have a twisted sense of humour, rather corny at times. Loved watching `Kill Bill Pt. 1`, `The Exorcist` and `Gattaca` as well as all the LOTR flicks, some of the StarTrek ones.. Never really got into Star Wars.. The prequels definitely f***ed it up! `Undercover Brother` was a great laugh - don`t mind the odd Bollywood flick or anime either (ever watched Akira (I think it was) - every time he was about to do something, you`d hear these loud shocking chords.. so subtle ... but fun to watch).

Apparently I`m an "ISTJ" and should be an auditor *gasp* (at least last time I did one of those meiers-briggs or whatever is is tests)

Picture(s) if any: Hrrmmm...
Welcome, handsome! Love your introduction, suspenders and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Quote:
Welcome! Are you a mechanic? Your arms got me all curious too.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #120
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title
Default Just saying hi!

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting, so here it goes. . .

orientation: straight
interests: running, eating, kids in the hall, travelling, meeting new people, good conversations etc. . .

So what makes me queer? Well, I'm a post-transition ftm transsexual. I'm stealth in my everyday life, but I'll post a pic anyway 'cuz I figure anyone reading this probably doesn't care. Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people! Everyone here seems very open and friendly

I'm not very cmputer savvy, so I'm not entirely sure if I uploaded this pic correctly

Last edited by rundmc25; 07-21-2009 at 04:19 PM.
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #121
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post

interests: running, eating, kids in the hall, travelling, meeting new people, good conversations etc. . .

So what makes me queer? Well, I'm a post-transition ftm transsexual. I'm stealth in my everyday life, but I'll post a pic anyway 'cuz I figure anyone reading this probably doesn't care. Anyway, I look forward to meeting new people! Everyone here seems very open and friendly

I'm not very cmputer savvy, so I'm not entirely sure if I uploaded this pic correctly
wow. you are a hot guy!! Looking forward to your posts! xmer
Old 03-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #122
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow rundmc25 very hot indeed!
I'm Mtf TS so the other end of the spectrum glad to see you here.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #123
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundmc25 View Post

I need a fan, or some ice cubes or some'in.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #124
rundmc25
Papa Grande

rundmc25 can now change their title

Aww. . . you guys are making me blush . . .Thanks for the compliments everyone!!
rundmc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #125
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had to take a cold shower after seeing that pic!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote