Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #126
LrgrThnLf

LrgrThnLf can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Welcome LgrThnLfe! I recognize your pics from another site, and am very glad to see you introduce yourself to us here in the GLBTQ forum. Hope to see more of you around (in both senses of the statement, lol), and feel free to bring friends.
Hehehe.. I exist in a few places.. This (link) is the central nexus for me I guess.. though i admit I do turn it off/pause it from time to time, especially when the 600+ page thread on gaiaonline flares up :S..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Welcome, handsome! Love your introduction, suspenders and I look forward to getting to know you better!
Heheh.. thankyou.. I love my suspenders I must get a stronger, nicer set tho.. perhaps made from leather with some stronger clasps.
LrgrThnLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #127
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I realised i hadn't posted here yet..so here goes..
Orientation: hmm..well if i must i'll give this a bash (not the disclaimer for my sexuality btw)-Well generally since i was a teenager i have only had longer term relationships(ie more than one or two nights) with woman, though when i was younger i had some kinna more than friendships with boys..i would say i am fat-sexual though..and can be more turned on by fat males than skinny females. My Bear friend showed me belly builders and i was like..'hello'.. Actually, i think perhaps i have a slight belly fetish...but i cant think of single reason why anyone wouldn't cause bellies are LUSH n YUM! Weirdly? enough, if i was fatter i believe i would be totally bi and fancy both skinny and fat people equally..I think i have worked this out but maby not totally...haha you asked for it!!
Interests: I love songwriting, singing, playing guitar. I love the sea, though it scares me at times, i love animals and i love interesting people with character who have the ability to make me laugh and cry equally. I am interested in Psychology, philosophy and my x-box.
More about yourself: I think i have changed life paths quite a few times and feel i am only begining to feel like the ground beneath me makes sense. I am in a relationship with a wonderful woman who is strong, caring, beautiful, compassionate and a total grump! . Though she puts up with me and my weird ways which i thank the universe for.. in return i make a mean soup!! I used to play in various bands, one of which done pretty well which made for some exciting adventures like releasing music and playing lots of fun gigs and festivals and meeting interesting people..I decided i didnt much care for the music industry so decided to make music only for myself and for the few i wanted to share it with. I have always been interested in people and love trying to help people solve problems they have, so i decided to study my honours degree in psychology which i have been doing for about 4 years now (with a year off to write some short stories) I am studying two courses at once at the mo and hope to graduate in a few years..which seems like a lifetime away..but i am enjoying studying and learning..I have a dog called puck who is a lab/collie cross and is 12 this year and a cat called oscar who is 5 this year. Both animals found me not the other way around. I'm sure there is more to me than that..but thats all i can think of at the moment..
Picture(s) if any:I have some kicking around..will defo post some soon when i work out how to use my camera!!
Old 03-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #128
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

i feel silly reintroducing myself but...
Orientation: Bisexual =)
Interests: ATM i'm addicted to all things asian, im learning Mandarin Chinese and i love it. I watch Chinese, japanese and korean tv shows. I love reading and i love working with people. One day i hope to make a kick ass social worker!
More about yourself: I've been bisexual since i was young (like 8/9??) when i used to "play" with the girl accross the street haha. I've now happily settled at liking both. I tend to like the skinnier types i must admit, probably because they are my opposite *shrug* but larger ladies do seem to take my fancy too.

Picture(s) if any: You guys have seen faaar too many photos of me but..

Attachment 61262
Attachment 61263

Last edited by Just_Jen; 04-21-2013 at 03:21 AM.
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #129
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I LOVE your hair O_O!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #130
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post
I LOVE your hair O_O!
whose? Mine?...If so then thankies i love it too hahah

What looks better though pink or greeny..i need to redye it soon and cant decide..ARGH
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #131
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jen View Post
whose? Mine?...If so then thankies i love it too hahah

What looks better though pink or greeny..i need to redye it soon and cant decide..ARGH
Yes yours!

I'm having the same problem i have wanted to dye it for ages but dunno what color ><.... OK I'll stop derailing this thread now sorry!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:32 AM   #132
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gah,, i know.. i used to hate having to decide which colour to dye my hair next.. which is why it has been natural for about 5 years now. Though, i do have lots of white bits now..which i think is cool and badger like, also i'm hoping it grows into a lightning strike pattern, like magenta from the Rocky Horror Show.. though..this is looking unlikely..
Old 03-31-2009, 06:25 PM   #133
Big Butt Asshley
Big Booty &amp; A Smile

Big Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going onBig Butt Asshley knows EXACTLY what's going on

Orientation: Bisexual

Interests: Shopping, hanging out with my friends, tattos and body piercings!

More about yourself: I've been attracted to women for as long as I can remember but I didn't "come out" till I was 23.

Picture(s) if any:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01036.JPG (76.2 KB, 646 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02218.JPG (100.0 KB, 644 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03415.jpg (67.2 KB, 644 views)
Big Butt Asshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #134
fatbottomedgrrl

fatbottomedgrrl can now change their title

Orientation: I'm a people person

Interests: Sewing, costumes, 50's kitsch, foodie culture, public radio

More about yourself: I'm a frequent lurker around these parts that thought it was about time to say howdy and repost my intro from the 'show your face introduction' thread:

Music: There's a soft spot in my heart for Hair Metal, however, I'm currently obsessed with Northern Soul. Addendum: that phase is over and current favs are all across the board

Likes: Salty over sweet (in food and in people), shoes with coordinating handbags, burlesque, dive bars, sewing, culinary adventures, road trips

Dislikes: over-priced cocktails, tapered pants, the word 'moist' (eewww), and precious moments figurines

About me: tall, fat, black, mouthy and cynical in a super upbeat way, relatively mature, relatively secure, and a lot of fun. somehow got led to the board as a result of attending the Vegas Bash, and have since gotten hooked on the Fashion/Clothing thread (and now the GLBTQ thread as well!)
Old 04-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #135
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love the pink tee BBA.Gosh you are pretty. Sorry I felt the urge and had to say that.

Me..
MtF trans sexual with proper parts
36 years old, a sales rep for a custom jeweler.
Guitar player,love fast muscle cars and drag racing.
Just love to have fun.
Bisexual always have been just didn't come out until
SRS at 21.

Last edited by Tracii; 04-05-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #136
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just wanna say a big HELLLOOOO to any newbies here, thank you for posting on our wee board and welcome!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #137
JellyRollSoul

JellyRollSoul has said some nice things

Orientation: queer-identified bisexual (I'm into sexual politics, and I DO think labels matter. I'm bisexual in that I'm attracted to men and women, but I also like to make it clear that I align myself politically with the LGBT community. I have no qualms if people call me gay, though I know its not entirely accurate.)
Interests: literature, film, music, sports
More about yourself: "Thirtyish academic wishes to meet woman who's into Mozart, James Joyce and sodomy." (If you know where that's from we'll get along just fine.)
Picture(s) if any: See my profile and the post in the "belly library" thread.

I've mostly used this site to read the FFA/BHM board occassionally. I've known about the BBW scene for about 10 years now, though I don't go to many parties anymore. I've also been into the gay chub/bear scene and I'm attracted to big men. Really haven't participated on Dimensions boards much because I've been busy with other things, and because I had not really seen this as a queer friendly space. Glad to see this board is up and running.
JellyRollSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #138
mergirl

Annie hall.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #139
LARRAL

LARRAL has said some nice things

Orientation: Queer-I just stick with the term queer.
Interests: Going to live shows, the drive-in, Etsy, research, phonation, BookMooch, cultural relativism, hiding, tambourines, the sound of people watching a parade, gravel roads, the smell of books, Halloween costumes, Flo Jos, gasoline rainbows in puddles, brisk weather, wrists, vinyl, proper spelling, merry-go-rounds, awkward conversation, Mary-Louise Parker [because no one plays a dying person better than her].
More about yourself: My name is Lindsey. I'm a speech-language pathology major. I work with young kids [doing crafts, playing, hanging out and talking-basically-it's a good time]. I go crazy for people who actually carry on interesting conversations. I have an endless interest in the queer community and all things queer related.
An ideal Friday night: Going to a local ice cream shop, then to the Toledo Museum of Art and then back to a friend's house to cuddle in bed while listening to Saturday Looks Good To Me-vinyl style.

I'm excited Dimensions has this area on the forum now because it's what's inspired me to actually sign up instead of feeding into my lurking habit. Haa.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #140
pineapple cake

pineapple cake has said some nice things

Gender: gender queer (but for the sake of the argument, i appear female)
Orientation: undefined. i've never dated someone who is biologically male or female, just transgendered people or people who have no gender at all. however i'm not limited it's just there is a lot more to talk about when they know what you mean by not being black and white.
Interests: im an artist, i travel, i also am in a band, i'm interested in high quality people, my dog, hmm...
More about yourself: i am in college finishing up a BFA, probably going to grad school. i love style class, and being a bit of a loud type. i do have my quiet side, i could be classified as a geek.. i dunno always evolving. p.s. i'm a queer of colour, proud arab, black, and korean mix.
Picture(s) if any:
pineapple cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #141
Mycroft

Mycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hello! I'm finally intro-ing myself.

Just posted this to the main Dims intro thread:

Hello!

Iíve been a member since February 2008, and am finally introducing myself.

My name is Mycroft Holmes (yes, really), and Iím a transgender leader based in Boston (Massachusetts, US); where I was born and have always lived (though Iíve traveled). Iím in the process of becoming an interfaith minister.

Iím 33, and was born biologically female and transgender; Iíve had chest surgery and taken testosterone. I identify as a transman, transperson, queer and other things. I work for transgender civil rights and social justice. My focus is faith (religion, spirituality, etc.).

Iím also a writer and an artist. My work includes pieces about weight (fic and nonfic, including fanfic), and I intend to do more. And I will be sharing here.

Itís been rather a long strange trip (as you might imagine), but I finally started to Get It about weight and my relationship therewith. And I realized that I love fat men -- especially transmen and other fat people on the masculine spectrum. Indeed, sometimes I think that in this context, love is too weak a word. I know some of you can relate. Iím one of the lucky few who gets to be both an FA and an FFA.

Iím working on integrating weight issues into my social justice work and the rest of my life (as you may have gathered, my life and work arenít separate, but). I am ďoutĒ to everyone about everything in this intro, though coming out is a lifelong process.

I found Dimensions through Google and have been very glad I did. I was especially happy to see the GLBTQ forum begin. Thank you so much for this wonderful site! And thank you for having me. Iím busy enough that I may need to be mostly a lurker, but I want you to know that I deeply appreciate (and promote) Dims.

: - ) Mycroft
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0793b.jpg (22.4 KB, 546 views)
Mycroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #142
mergirl

Nice to meet you Mycroft! Can't wait to read more of your posts.... or just to know that you are there lurking.. lol xxmer
Old 07-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #143
Mycroft

Mycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMycroft can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Nice to meet you Mycroft! Can't wait to read more of your posts.... or just to know that you are there lurking.. lol xxmer
Hee. Why thank you.

Old 07-05-2009, 07:24 AM   #144
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, Mycroft! So glad you're here, and hope to see more of you. I think your work sounds fascinating, as well as your personal journey. I think you'll find this forum is very accepting of the types of size-related concepts you've mentioned, and please keep us informed of your social justice work.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I'm *cough cough* a masculine identified fat genderqueer (for lack of a better label).

Yay! for trans rights and advocacy sharing head space with fat rights and advocacy!
Old 07-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #145
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Mycroft! Awesome intro - your story, thus far, shows incredible strength

Welcome!
Old 07-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #146
Mycroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Welcome, Mycroft! So glad you're here, and hope to see more of you. I think your work sounds fascinating, as well as your personal journey. I think you'll find this forum is very accepting of the types of size-related concepts you've mentioned, and please keep us informed of your social justice work.

>>>Thank you very much! I rather gathered that I'd be at home here. But it's very helpful to be thusly welcomed.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I'm *cough cough* a masculine identified fat genderqueer (for lack of a better label).

>>>*COUGHS* *tries to react neutrally* *fails* Are you, now? Well. Of course your profiles made me go "hello!" Hehehe. And I've read and been impressed by your posts. But I didn't get the whole picture until now (figuratively, and still not literally). I identify as genderqueer too (too, with some label issues, heh).

Yay! for trans rights and advocacy sharing head space with fat rights and advocacy!
>>>Yay, indeed!!

Old 07-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #147
Mycroft

Wow. Thank you!

I like (and recognize) your name, and I love "Fully Crushable FFA".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hey Mycroft! Awesome intro - your story, thus far, shows incredible strength

Welcome!
Old 07-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #148
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello Mycroft! Trannies are awesome, especially if they are queer, fat or like fat! <3

We hope to see more of you here!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #149
Mycroft

LOL. I couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Hello Mycroft! Trannies are awesome, especially if they are queer, fat or like fat! <3

We hope to see more of you here!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #150
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

I haven't posted to the GLBTQ board yet or on any intro threads really....so here goes!

Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Reading, movies, music (mostly rock, but will listen to anything), dining out...well, pretty much the usual stuff really. I'm not that exciting!

More about yourself: I am a SSBBW. I was raised in a very conservative religion, but always experimented sexually with female friends from the age of five or six. Never really thought much about it. Late bloomer on the relationship front, but finally got into sexuality in my early twenties. Came out to friends as bisexual at 23 and lived with a poly couple for a year. Went monogamous with a male for five years and have been mostly single ever since that ended. I am currently living back in Utah (blech) and the woman I was seeing before I moved still lives in SoCal. We still refer to the other as "my girlfriend" despite the distance. She is actually the one who turned me onto Dims, which I had miraculously never heard of after nearly a decade in the BBW communities. I love men and women equally. I tend to prefer the very Alpha male type....dominant, masculine....but I go for the alterna-girl type with women. Definitely prefer fat women, but don't have a sized preference with men.

Picture(s) if any: The attached photo is me with two friends, going out to a club on girls night. Much fun ensued! (p.s....I'm the one in the middle!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trio.jpg (24.9 KB, 406 views)

Last edited by shinyapple; 07-13-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: forgot to tell you which one I was :P
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote