Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #151
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: Cole
Orientation:Bisexual
Interests: Reading, Writing, Music, Random people, and little details
More about yourself: I am a little out there. Totally believe my life has a soundtrack and can very rarely be found without my headphones close by. I find myself calmed by water, I freckle in the sun, I love the night time. I find a good book intoxicating. I collect random useless knowledge which I use to totally rule board and trivia games. And lastly, I really suck at filling out things about me, but I do answer questions.
Picture(s) if any:
I change my hair color often...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cole1.jpg (11.9 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg cole2.jpg (9.7 KB, 447 views)
File Type: jpg cole3.jpg (14.1 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg chubbyparade_user47608_pic8133_1233534455_thumb.jpg (5.4 KB, 446 views)
Old 07-16-2009, 06:26 AM   #152
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, PunkPeach and shinyapple! Glad to have you on board, and hope to see more of your fruity goodness around these parts.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #153
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkPeach View Post
Name: Cole
Orientation:Bisexual
Interests: Reading, Writing, Music, Random people, and little details
More about yourself: I am a little out there. Totally believe my life has a soundtrack and can very rarely be found without my headphones close by. I find myself calmed by water, I freckle in the sun, I love the night time. I find a good book intoxicating. I collect random useless knowledge which I use to totally rule board and trivia games. And lastly, I really suck at filling out things about me, but I do answer questions.
Picture(s) if any:
I change my hair color often...
Welcome to the boards .
Old 10-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #154
fem2fem

fem2fem has said some nice things

Orientation: Technically bisexual but definitely MUCH more into women!
Interests: Music, live bands, animals, not a lot I can think of at the mo ...
More about yourself: Kinda shy at first, too honest for my own good, prone to mood swings but otherwise just a big soft pussycat

Here's a pic taken when I met Cors for the 1st time

I'm new here! Be gentle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (34.7 KB, 382 views)
fem2fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #155
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

YAY! Oh, I'm so glad you decided to join - and show your face, which is totally cute, by the way Also, I love your spiky hair - way hot! Hurray and welcome!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #156
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

(ack, double posted!)
Old 10-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #157
fem2fem

fem2fem has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
YAY! Oh, I'm so glad you decided to join - and show your face, which is totally cute, by the way Also, I love your spiky hair - way hot! Hurray and welcome!
Awww thanks Teleute! I'm not too used to getting compliments of that sort ... you're too kind! Now I'm really glad I decided to join
fem2fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #158
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fem2fem View Post
More about yourself: Kinda shy at first, too honest for my own good, prone to mood swings but otherwise just a big soft pussycat

[B]
Welcome!!
Nice photo of you and Cor.
So did you end up singing to her that night??
Old 10-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #159
anarcha

anarcha has said some nice things

Hello all! You all seem so lovely and interesting and I'm afraid I'll bore you but here goes. I'm a fat admiring lesbian, mid-forties, Pacific Northwest, US. I've been visiting Dimensions since The Beginning but only recently discovered this forum. I've been reading for awhile and I have never thought so much about my preferences and fetishes (in addition to soft fleshy curves, I adore female muscle, ymmm); I tend to compartmentalize my fantasies and deepest desires.

I've been thinking about how it's harder in some ways to 'come out' as a Fat Admirer than as a lesbian at this point in my life though I've been pushing myself lately and asking myself more questions.

I've been out since my late teens, serial monogomy style. My partner of nearly 20 years is not aware of the extent of my FA-ness; I enjoy keeping secrets, but now I question why. She has always been too thin for me, but sloooowly gaining over the years, a nice treat. I've never tried to influence her, only support at any weight.

It's complex: I thought my preferences and fantasies were sick, due the culture stuff and the emotional pain I've witnessed with friends who did not seem happy as BBWs w/ constant complaining and dieting. Fat was inextricably connected with 'unhealthy' and 'unhappy' not just for others but also w/ me--teenage bulimia, horrible time of my life. Anyway, I've got to wrap and run!

I'm a n00b and thinking aloud so go easy and carry on.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #160
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fem2fem View Post

I'm new here! Be gentle
Hey there, welcome. Very cute picture of both of you.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #161
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcha View Post
Hello all! You all seem so lovely and interesting and I'm afraid I'll bore you but here goes. I'm a fat admiring lesbian, mid-forties, Pacific Northwest, US. I've been visiting Dimensions since The Beginning but only recently discovered this forum. I've been reading for awhile and I have never thought so much about my preferences and fetishes (in addition to soft fleshy curves, I adore female muscle, ymmm); I tend to compartmentalize my fantasies and deepest desires.

I've been thinking about how it's harder in some ways to 'come out' as a Fat Admirer than as a lesbian at this point in my life though I've been pushing myself lately and asking myself more questions.

I've been out since my late teens, serial monogomy style. My partner of nearly 20 years is not aware of the extent of my FA-ness; I enjoy keeping secrets, but now I question why. She has always been too thin for me, but sloooowly gaining over the years, a nice treat. I've never tried to influence her, only support at any weight.

It's complex: I thought my preferences and fantasies were sick, due the culture stuff and the emotional pain I've witnessed with friends who did not seem happy as BBWs w/ constant complaining and dieting. Fat was inextricably connected with 'unhealthy' and 'unhappy' not just for others but also w/ me--teenage bulimia, horrible time of my life. Anyway, I've got to wrap and run!

I'm a n00b and thinking aloud so go easy and carry on.
Hi Anarcha, welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:12 PM   #162
iwasneveranormalgirl

iwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiwasneveranormalgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Orientation: hmm the closest term to describe me I guess would be pansexual.
Interests: music, film, any art in general, zooey deschanel :]

Picture:

Old 10-08-2009, 05:00 AM   #163
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, new folks, and I hope you enjoy your time here at the GLBTQ Forum. Being queer and fat, or queer and attracted to fat people, is a complicated place to be, and I've found that the people who post on this board are a great resource. Also, they make it much less lonely to be queer and fat, or queer and a FA.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #164
Rhonda Jean

Rhonda Jean has said some nice things
Default Rhonda

Orientation: bisexual

100_0922_a.jpg
Rhonda Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:03 AM   #165
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Hi Rhonda, welcome to the boards. I love your picture, btw, and think you have a radiant smile!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #166
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lady Bella

Orientation: Bi
Interests: Music and randomness
More about yourself: I came out of the closet in my teens, was bullied like hell for it (amongst other things), went through a man only patch from 18-24, and now at this moment anything goes! I would still rather want a big fat man over a bigger lady, but large women do it for me too I dress really pretty and girly when I feel like it, and I do biker/rock chick when I feel like it too.

Lady bella xXx
Old 11-23-2009, 01:28 PM   #167
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
I would still rather want a big fat man over a bigger lady, but large women do it for me too Lady bella xXx
I often wonder how many people are bi-sex-fatual ..i oft look in wonder at a fat guys chub and think "How wonderful"...i feel a new thread afoot!
ETA?-also hello missus!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #168
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I often wonder how many people are bi-sex-fatual ..i oft look in wonder at a fat guys chub and think "How wonderful"...i feel a new thread afoot!
ETA?-also hello missus!!
Hello back at you sweetie...

"bi-sex-fatual" - oh I love it, can I adopt it? I'm all game for some role-play

Bella xXx
Old 11-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #169
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

lmao.. adopt away.. though i don't have the copywrite on the term! ..YET!! lmao
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #170
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default and at weekends I'm a Morrissey impersonator

WELL GOSH major hotties left right and centre in this thread. Especial shoutout to PunkPeach for having such rad multicoloured hair

Orientation: schmorientation
Interests: sex & drugs & rock & roll, cats & cake & comedy
More about yourself: Trying to de-lurk FOR REAL THIS TIME, so remember who I am. I'm a massively serious feminist and such but also a prat who takes everything with a pinch of lulz.
Picture(s) if any:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15867_167234611905_538186905_3218412_401601_n.jpg (31.5 KB, 261 views)

Last edited by KatsPyjamas; 12-11-2009 at 02:35 AM.
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #171
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Yay, Kat is back! I remember you! Also, you have some fucking gorgeous lips. Holy cats. They're way more noticeable in the glasses pic than they were in the drag pics!
Old 12-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #172
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Doy, thankyou foxyknickers!
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #173
Geektastic1

Ok, I haven't posted for a while, and I don't think I've actually done an intro in this thread, so I'll do one.

Gender: Queer and a bit complicated. I generally use female pronouns and wear mostly guy clothes. I'm butch in the streets, femme between the sheets. My best friends are two straight guys, one of whom occasionally steals my boxer shorts.

Orientation: Also queer. I'm mostly interested in bio females, but I don't exactly identify as a lesbian. I'm really attracted to other butches and andros, though I appreciate femme beauty and style too. I'm attracted to some bio guys, too, but they are usually gay or androgynous in some way.

Interests: Science, nature, culture, languages, cooking, lots of other things.

More about yourself: I'm short and fat. My ear is red in the photo because my friend took a bunch of pictures of my freshly cut hair with my hat off outside.

Picture(s) if any:

Last edited by Geektastic1; 03-22-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:21 PM   #174
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

I am so full of happy, I can't even find proper emoticons to express it. I'm just going to go with:

YAY!

Welcome back, Geektastic! So many <3<3<3... we missed you!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:51 AM   #175
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I am so full of happy, I can't even find proper emoticons to express it. I'm just going to go with:

YAY!

Welcome back, Geektastic! So many <3<3<3... we missed you!
I concur! Good to see you around, and I feel like Santa and Hannukah Harry answered our wishes here on the GLBTQ forum with your return.