Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 12-08-2009, 07:36 AM   #176
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome back!!! whoot!!! I think this calls for a wee party!! HEY!! wait.. wasn't our last party on 7/11 and isn't this 11/7 (I am doing it the American way!)- *Thinks we should have a party for geektastic's return*
...*Just realised its actually 7/12*
Lets have a party anyway!!
Old 12-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #177
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatsPyjamas View Post
WELL GOSH major hotties left right and centre in this thread. Especial shoutout to PunkPeach for having such rad multicoloured hair

Orientation: schmorientation
Interests: sex & drugs & rock & roll, cats & cake & comedy
More about yourself: Trying to de-lurk FOR REAL THIS TIME, so remember who I am. I'm a massively serious feminist and such but also a prat who takes everything with a pinch of lulz.
Picture(s) if any:
Welcome back! I remember your hot drag pictures and agree with Teleute that you have amazing lips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Ok, I haven't posted for a while, and I don't think I've actually done an intro in this thread, so I'll do one.

Gender: Queer and a bit complicated. I generally use female pronouns and wear mostly guy clothes. I'm butch in the streets, femme between the sheets. My best friends are two straight guys, one of whom occasionally steals my boxer shorts.

Orientation: Also queer. I'm mostly interested in bio females, but I don't exactly identify as a lesbian. I'm really attracted to other butches and andros, though I appreciate femme beauty and style too. I'm attracted to some bio guys, too, but they are usually gay or androgynous in some way.

Interests: Science, nature, culture, languages, cooking, lots of other things.

More about yourself: I'm short and fat. My ear is red in the photo because my friend took a bunch of pictures of my freshly cut hair with my hat off outside.

Picture(s) if any:
So happy to see you back!

Hopefully the board will become a little more active again.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #178
ItsLikeRachel

ItsLikeRachel can now change their title

Orientation: i guess bi, but i've been looking for that answer for 10 years and still not sure
Interests: movies & music!
More about yourself: pretty boring really, biggest geek ever...studying film, media and culture at university
Picture(s) if any:

Did I mention that I'm mentally challenged?

Last edited by ItsLikeRachel; 12-09-2009 at 12:11 PM.
ItsLikeRachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #179
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsLikeRachel View Post
Orientation: i guess bi, but i've been looking for that answer for 10 years and still not sure
Interests: movies & music!
More about yourself: pretty boring really, biggest geek ever...studying film, media and culture at university
Picture(s) if any:

Did I mention that I'm mentally challenged?
Welcome!
and i agree.. ainbows re gay!!
Old 12-10-2009, 12:35 AM   #180
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Welcome!
lmao i can't stop laughing at this ... very cute...
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #181
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you too, Cors! x

And HELLOOOO Geektastic & Rachel!
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #182
ItsLikeRachel

ItsLikeRachel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
lmao i can't stop laughing at this ... very cute...
Hahahaha...I didn't notice, funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatsPyjamas View Post
Thank you too, Cors! x

And HELLOOOO Geektastic & Rachel!
Howdie!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #183
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Thanks for the welcome back, Teleute, Butch, Mergirl, and Cors, and hi to Kats. Welcome, Rachel.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #184
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

Orientation:Bi
Interests:
More about yourself:Male to Female transexual. At 6ft 2in absolutely a BBW and proud of it.
I'm likely bi, but still trying to figure gender preference out.
learning how much work it take to be a woman.
Picture(s) if any:
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #185
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Hiya Max - welcome!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #186
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post

Orientation: Straight

Interests: I like going to the cinema, watching movies, going to concerts, listening to music, I like nothing better than just sitting back and listening to some good music, mainly metal and grunge, nintendo and collecting nerdy crap.

More about yourself: Well I'm George, I joined this forum after I noticed my better Half Bexy spent to much time on here, and now after joining I can see why. I'm what some people would call a crossdresser but I tend not to use titles as I dont like to be labled I wont even all myself an FA. I have been dressing up since I was about 10 years old, I just love all the different styles and fabrics besides male clothes are just so boring, my main weakness are heels . A man can not have enough pairs of heels.

Picture(s) if any:

Me in Boy mode

Me In Girl Mode

You know, you look quite cute in those last two pictures. You have an excellent sense of style. And this is coming from a mostly straight FA.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:05 AM   #187
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
You know, you look quite cute in those last two pictures. You have an excellent sense of style. And this is coming from a mostly straight FA.
Go george!!
Old 01-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #188
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's all down to his stylist

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #189
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Location: (For now) Alabama attending University (Hometown) Miami, FL
Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Spending time with my lil ones, singing, dancing/going to clubs, listening to music, reading, writing, drawing/painting, going to the beach, shopping, movies, travel, meeting interesting people, learning different languages and cultures, sex, swimming, going for walks in nice weather in a nice environment, laughing, clowning, talking nonsense as well as having deep intellectual conversations...amongst other things..i have a lot of interests...

More about yourself: i'm a single mom of 2 gifted autistic children, i'm a college student working rceiving my BSW in Socail Work, i sing, draw, paint, write poems/songs. i have a very goofy sense of humor. i laugh a lot, even when nothing is funny, makes no sense...i'm just goofy...but i can have my serious moments...i'm bisexual i'm attracted to ultra feminine, girly girlyi luv various types of music, such as latin (merengue and salsa) reggaton, reggae, r&b, jazz, hip hop, rock, pop, goth/alternative, freestyle, classical....basically anything i think sounds good.

Old 01-15-2010, 06:38 AM   #190
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome calauria! You've got quite a list of interests, I'm impressed. I can only usually come up with one or two interests, so I'm jealous of how fascinating your list makes you look!
Old 01-15-2010, 08:02 AM   #191
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Welcome calauria! You've got quite a list of interests, I'm impressed. I can only usually come up with one or two interests, so I'm jealous of how fascinating your list makes you look!
Thank you very much!! I'm fascinating?? You guys are fascinating!! Just by reading these boards this week has help my mood tremendously!! Just reading about you all living your lives, your ups and downs, how you work thru them, and especially how you compliment and encourage each other. It's amazing!! I think this is the healthest board I've come across. I've been a member since 2006, but haven't had the time to post or read as much. I'm glad I was able to comeback!!! You all are amazing people!!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:59 PM   #192
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Yay, welcome Calauria! I'm seconding butch on you sounding fascinating, I hope you spend more time here Also, you have the most gorgeous eyes!
Old 01-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #193
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

Thanks!!! Your compliments make me speechless.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #194
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Hi, not really reintroducing. I'm new.
Interests: Music, Reading, Writing, Vampires (they deserve their own grouping)
More about yourself: Just me! No one else...I hope.
Picture(s) if any:
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #195
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
Hi, not really reintroducing. I'm new.
Interests: Music, Reading, Writing, Vampires (they deserve their own grouping)
More about yourself: Just me! No one else...I hope.
Picture(s) if any:
Welcome!!! Very nice, I like!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #196
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, IszyStone! Glad to see you here, and hope to hear more about Hawaii and vampires, since I like both.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:50 PM   #197
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Welcome Calauria and IszyStone!
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #198
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Hi Everyone! Thanks
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #199
Rudolf

Rudolf has said some nice things

Hello Everybody! I'm new.
Orientation: Queer
Interests: Muzak, photography, doodling, and kissing
More about yourself: I'm just an artsy fartsy girl!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyPicture.jpg (40.6 KB, 199 views)
Rudolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #200
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Welcome! Very cute picture That may be the only time I've ever seen Muzak listed as an interest; was it simply a silly way of saying music, or are you genuinely into elevator music? 'cause my brain might explode. I'm just saying.