Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-24-2010, 09:56 PM   #201
Rudolf

Rudolf has said some nice things

I was just being silly.
Rudolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:22 AM   #202
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome to the forums, Rudolf... Don't forget to check out the fashion forum. Would love to see your outfits in the "What Are You Wearing Now?" thread
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #203
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
I was just being silly.
Silly is good! I just had to clarify, because in my head I had built up this idea of someone with an encyclopedic knowledge of elevator music who could tell you the era, instrument used, and intended location of any given Muzak arrangement... I had to know!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #204
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi Rudolf, welcome to the boards! We're a low key but friendly bunch here in the GLBTQ Forum.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:02 PM   #205
Rudolf

Rudolf has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Hi Rudolf, welcome to the boards! We're a low key but friendly bunch here in the GLBTQ Forum.
Thanks! Everyone is so nice!
Rudolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #206
odd-socks
No longer a User

odd-socks can now change their title

Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Maths, crafty things, reading
More about yourself: errr I go online a lot late at night when i cant sleep so apologies for any rambling messages hehe otherwise i'm currently in a relationship with a guy, and um hi? =D
odd-socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #207
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ok!

Location: The hidden places beyond the briar thickets, of course
Gender: Biologically Male... though that is a gray area I'm still learning/exploring
Orientation: I'm not great on labels but Pan-sexual perhaps best describes me
Interests: Umm... stuff! you know... geeky stuff.. music.. you know me anyway
More about yourself:
Picture(s) if any: there is enough photos of me on dims already XD

So this is something I have been struggling with for a long long time as I'm sure most of you can identify with but long looooong story short I have had several major breakthroughs recently and im much more comfortable in myself now and happy admitting this fully to myself for the first time... Im still learning every day and though it is still very early days its a break through

I have had lots of help from the very lovely odd-socks who I cannot thank enough.. she is my fairy godmother! She also pointed out that this would be my 1000th post so it seems like a good time to come out to the forum and well... Reintroduce myself!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #208
odd-socks
No longer a User

odd-socks can now change their title

Congratulations T-bear on your 1000th post!!!

And definitely congratulations and a very big welcome to the LGBTQ board! I hope you feel comfortable here as everyone should =)
odd-socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #209
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh sure why not.

Orientation: I like girls. I don't think I like guys but I might be open to the idea post-transition. I'm not sure how to really describe this in regards to the above. I'm also an FA (FFA?) with some feederish tendencies that I don't generally act on or acknowledge.
Interests: Video games, comics, reading, creating art of various types, driving/racing, snuggling
More about yourself: I dunno... y'all know me pretty well already I think, I've been here long enough
Picture(s) if any:
Old 03-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #210
michaeljdragon

michaeljdragon has said some nice things
Default New Guy

Orientation: Gay

Interests: Yeah, like it's that simple....lol. But for some basics: People, books and RPGs are a good start.

More about yourself: I am definitely a chubby hairy guy, but I like to think I'm a huggie bear....lol. I enjoy meeting new people. Always been social that way. I do tend to be a good listener. I was raised in a strict faith and was in denial as to my orientation for a long time. Didn't actually accept who I was until age 29. It also helped that I left the faith of my family. If you want to talk about anything, please feel free to contact me.
michaeljdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #211
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome! Also, yay for RPGs! Tabletop, computer, or console?
Old 04-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #212
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Orientation: Lesbian/FA
Interests: Pretty ladies, fat (I don't care which gender it's on ), exploring forest service roads, camping, photography, books, massage, and currently, playing NES.
More about yourself: I'm new to the realization that I am a lesbian. It feels strange to say. Other than my partner, I maybe know one other gay person personally, and they're more of an aquaintence. To be totally honest, other than the euphoria of feeling like, "Wow, I finally feel like I am who I actually am," I'm kinda scared of this journey and what other Gay/Lesbian people will think of me. Woo! So there's that.
Picture(s) if any: I've posted this before, but I don't have any others on this computer, so:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meeere.jpg (56.7 KB, 519 views)
velia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #213
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Orientation: Gay
Interests: High fashion, cars, motorcycles, computers, human rights, beautiful women at any size (confidence is hot!).
More about yourself: I'm not really a foot fetishist, but I love nice footwear. I'm also not your typical transperson.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #214
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Gasp! not another T-Bear reintroduction!?... why, yus yus~

Orientation: Pansexual
Interests:
More about yourself: *deep breath* OK! after much denial and worrying and constant confusidness (that a word... I just made it up) I am finally happy to say I am a woman!

Its a extremely exciting time right now finally having the freedom to be myself and generally have fun, its the start of my journey my new life as Kimberly... and its incredible! it might come as a shock to some of you others not so much~.... I tested the water and tried new things but in the end once I started letting myself be who I am there was no stopping me

I'm taking the first steps to live my life as a woman and its just incredible!

I wont bore you all with my life story or what has been going on recently in my life in too much detail I just really wanted to say that and have it in this thread!

And lie it says in my profile... You may have known me as a BHM ... but I hope you can now accept me as a BBW!

Kimberly

Old 05-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #215
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well hello, Miss T-Bear. I been lookin' at yo pictures recently - you make a pretty girl and can do eyeliner way better than me already. Damn you
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:28 AM   #216
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post

Interests:
More about yourself: *deep breath* OK! after much denial and worrying and constant confusidness (that a word... I just made it up) I am finally happy to say I am a woman!

Its a extremely exciting time right now finally having the freedom to be myself and generally have fun, its the start of my journey my new life as Kimberly... and its incredible! it might come as a shock to some of you others not so much~.... I tested the water and tried new things but in the end once I started letting myself be who I am there was no stopping me

I wont bore you all with my life story or what has been going on recently in my life in too much detail I just really wanted to say that and have it in this thread!

And lie it says in my profile... You may have known me as a BHM ... but I hope you can now accept me as a BBW!

Kimberly

I've known about this side of you for way over a year now and I'm glad you came out about it .
Old 05-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #217
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Well hello, Miss T-Bear. I been lookin' at yo pictures recently - you make a pretty girl and can do eyeliner way better than me already. Damn you
Hehe thank you so so much! But I'm afraid I cant take credit for the eye-liner that was my friend Lu hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
I've known about this side of you for way over a year now and I'm glad you came out about it .
Indeed you have hehe! I have come a very long way since then though and am now totally comfortable with who I am :3
Old 06-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #218
bbwjessiestroxxx

bbwjessiestroxxx has said some nice things
Smile Bi bbw tattoos and butterflies

Hey yall sorry I've not been around a while but I've been ill than comp crash than moving but now I'm back and I can't do pics again yet but I'm coming along. I'm 32 5ft8, 320 and 20 tattoos and Im in FL. I'm a lesbian vampyress erotica writer.
bbwjessiestroxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:10 AM   #219
Puff1980

Puff1980 has said some nice things

Orientation: Bi
Interests: Tattoos, Piercings, Traveling, Music, and Video Games.
Picture(s) if any:

Puff1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #220
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello and welcome!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:30 AM   #221
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bear View Post

Interests:

Kimberly

Curse your leet makeup skills and your cute nose. CURSE THEM I SAY xD
Old 06-12-2010, 07:37 AM   #222
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

It's time for an update since a lot has changed since last time...

Gender: MtF transsexual, on hormones, girl mode part time (stupid work... stupid face fur).
Orientation: Bi-curious, prefer women. FFA with some feederish tendencies that I don't generally act on or acknowledge.
Interests: Video games, comics, reading, creating art of various types, driving/racing, snuggling
More about yourself: I dunno... y'all know me pretty well already I think, I've been here long enough
Picture(s) if any:

OMG girlmode! I look like Paul Bunyan in a skirt
Old 06-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #223
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Orientation: I guess the most fitting term would have to be bisexual
Interests: Arts (mainly performance), animals, go-karting, music, concerts, and YouTube! haha.
More about yourself: I dunno what to really say... I'm biologically a female and perform as a drag queen sometimes... I'm a 3 time high school drop out... I am wayyyy far from any vision of "normal" that anyone can hold.
Picture(s) if any:

Last edited by CarlaSixx; 08-03-2011 at 08:34 AM.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #224
fattneko

fattneko can now change their title

Interests: reading, writing, drawing, music, etc...
More about yourself: I am a giant dork with a big tummy ^^
Picture(s) if any:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new 007.JPG (111.1 KB, 269 views)
fattneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:10 AM   #225
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattneko View Post
Interests: reading, writing, drawing, music, etc...
More about yourself: I am a giant dork with a big tummy ^^
Picture(s) if any:
.!
*Metal Gear surprise noise*

Hey you