Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep
Default How much does size matter to FAs

When looking at women on dating sites or in a room at a mixer event do you find yourself scanning the croud picking out the biggist girls for first consideration for dating prospects? How much does size matter given all other things considered equal? Size matters alot to me and its the first thing I gravitate to. I am just curious how other FAs feel.

Dravenhawk

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Poncedeleon

Poncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized repPoncedeleon has super-sized rep

Her being the biggest isn't that important to me. I like big women, but pretty faces are a bit higher on my list.
Poncedeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Size is such a small thing when it comes to relationships as a whole in my opinion. There's just so much more to it.

Either way, I don't really believe in the "Bigger is always better" paradigm. I have ranges and groups, and if a range is met, then it's equal game . I'll hit on the 2's, the 3's, the fo's.. lol. Not that I care about numbers anyhow: Just what I see. It's something I can interpret as a perk, but it depends on the person.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Personality and self-esteem is so much higher on my list for what to look for in a women.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I don't really find size all too important, really. I like consider myself an equal opportunist for the most part. I'm an FA and I really am attracted BBWs and SSBBWs but that doesn't mean I wouldn't stop dead in my tracks if Scarlet Johansen walked by. I've dated women of a variety of shapes and sizes and there is plenty to appreciate about each one. I will say that I'm not a skin 'n' bones fan. Some curves are requisite. If I was into the 10 year old boy look I would have joined the clergy... ba dum bump. Now I do have to admit that I do love to see a beautiful woman grow, so when I date a thin girl there is that little thought in the back of my mind saying "wow, just think how sexy she'd be after another x amount of pounds". Not something I've ever pushed though. Thin can be just as sexy to me.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Size on its own doesn't catch my eye. An unconventional dress sense or gender presentation does. A combination (eg. tattooed curvy goth chick) certainly gets my attention.

I don't think I can date someone smaller than me though, no matter how awesome that person is.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

It depends on the FA. I'm one of those luckless souls who has to live with himself after admitting that - yes, I do scan the room for the larger women when I walk in. For me that's just part of looking for the prettiest girls to be nervous about hitting on and goes along with checks for pretty faces, a full complement of digits, teeth, and appendages; etc. Size matters about as much as any other physical indicator of beauty.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Size on its own doesn't catch my eye. An unconventional dress sense or gender presentation does. A combination (eg. tattooed curvy goth chick) certainly gets my attention.

I don't think I can date someone smaller than me though, no matter how awesome that person is.
Agreed on all counts. Especially the tattooed curvy goth chick one...
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:16 AM   #9
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Agreed on all counts. Especially the tattooed curvy goth chick one...
Yes indeed! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:53 AM   #10
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
When looking at women on dating sites or in a room at a mixer event do you find yourself scanning the croud picking out the biggist girls for first consideration for dating prospects? How much does size matter given all other things considered equal? Size matters alot to me and its the first thing I gravitate to. I am just curious how other FAs feel.

I feel the exact same way. I am honest enough to admit that I gravitate to the fattest women which is kind of obvious since I am an FA. With all other things being equal a woman's body is paramount since I am not interested in being physically intimate with a skinny female. If a woman happens to be charming and blessed with a great personality but is also skinny I will gladly be her friend- but not more than that. Bring me a super fatty with a great personality and
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
ssbbwlover2

ssbbwlover2 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I feel the exact same way. I am honest enough to admit that I gravitate to the fattest women which is kind of obvious since I am an FA. With all other things being equal a woman's body is paramount since I am not interested in being physically intimate with a skinny female. If a woman happens to be charming and blessed with a great personality but is also skinny I will gladly be her friend- but not more than that. Bring me a super fatty with a great personality and
I also gravitate towards the supersized women. It is not the weight or the number but rather a feel for what I find attractive. The bigger the better.
ssbbwlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #12
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As a ffa....distribution of fat matters most to me..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #13
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Personally it is harder for me to find really large women with the right proportions, I prefer (by the standard of Dimensions) more midsize women which are quite large by society's standards.

That being said, put me in the "it's only one factor and not the most important" camp. Mutual attraction and compatible personalities are far more important if it's going to be a lasting relationship. A pretty face and warm smile look great on any woman.
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #14
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Generally I go for the larger women of the bunch rather than the smaller large women. When perusing through a crowd of people with multiple fat women, my penis does the talking. However, when perusing online on dating sites and such, I still go for fat and very fat women, but it's what she says about herself that matters the most. It's impossible to know what's to come with a person you just met someone 'in real life,' whereas it's available and usable when sorting through possible potential relationship partners online.

*Shrugs* I just go for the ones that I like as a whole rather than just a few picky things.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #15
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

It's not about the number on the scale but the girth of figure that I gravitate towards regardless of actual weight. The sheer size of a woman in my book has always been what has attracted me to look initially, then check for other attributes of beauty second. I do find that I will be attracted to a slightly thinner woman with an air of confidence than a larger woman with a I'm fat and the world hates me look about her.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #16
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I'm more interested in body shape and how well a woman puts herself together. My range of attraction goes from curvy to plump to supersize. different women carry weight differently so I don not put a limit on size. I'm partial to hourglass shaped women and will probably be more interested in hip and waist ratios than actual pounds. Also important to me is a sense of style in how a woman dresses. If they have all that plus a gorgeous face, no woman is too big for me.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwlover2 View Post
I also gravitate towards the supersized women. It is not the weight or the number but rather a feel for what I find attractive. The bigger the better.
i also look for the ssbbws as well.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #18
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Doesn't really matter to me. If she's attractive and we hit it off, then I just go from there.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #19
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
much like you, size is one of the first things, if not the first i gravitate to, but it takes more than that to keep me interested. (god, how pompous must i sound! )
to put it simply, fat catches my attention for sure. but it takes more than fat to keep me interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #20
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Bigger the better, but high IQ and pretty face is (was) required also
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #21
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always wondered about this....
I have friends that like a petite lady, but from time to time date the willowy taller girls, and sometimes my fat-phobic friends even date plump girls. So, seeing that some men(FAs) don't zone in on the poundage is kinda nice I guess.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #22
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

99% of the time bigger is better. I find smaller women attractive, but a fat lady will always make me say to myself : " she is so hot!!"
Old 02-13-2009, 04:57 AM   #23
shin_moyseku
Long live to the Fat

shin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshin_moyseku can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
99% of the time bigger is better. I find smaller women attractive, but a fat lady will always make me say to myself : " she is so hot!!"
i agree 200% with him. size does matter, that makes you a FA or maybe a SA but i always look for the biggest ladies in the place can`t help it.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #24
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Normally as we get older we all add some weight, so when I was younger size wasn't a significant issue to date someone. I've always gravitated to the SSBBW pear shape at first sight but then they must have a cheerful disposition and not be self-loathing for it to be a lasting relationship. Now, as I'm older, I don't have the years to wait for a BBW to become a SSBBW (by her choice) so I do pretty much head straight to the SSBBWs. The personality requirements stay the same.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #25
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

As I've said many times the big parts gotta come with big smarts. On top of that she has to have that ineffable quality that makes you wonder what it would be like to spend the rest of your life, not just tonight with her. What is it that makes her not just interesting but fascinating? Add the very rare quality of being willing to put up with me and as long as she's at least 500lbs I'm good to go. Just kidding about the last one but I think this helps explain why I'm no longer in the relationship game? I've got no bait for the kinda fish I like.