Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #26
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

Yeah like the above poster says, as I've gotten older seems I look for sizable women above all else more and more. The "don't want to wait for BBW to become SSBBW" might be a factor, but I think it's more like "once you've had fat, you don't go back" I can admire beauty in a skinny girl for sure but it's not the same, it just doesn't turn me on like the sight of a big girl.
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #27
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

My last two girlfriends were plus-sized. I recently dated a thin girl (well, average with some curves) because we had a great emotional connection. Also, it made me feel more manly because I was so much bigger and stronger than she was. However, I didn't really worship her, or want her that much sexually, and she actually ended things with me because she wanted me to want her more. I thought with time maybe I could get used to her body, and I think she hoped that, too, but it didn't work out.

I think there's a lot of factors in attraction and there's no formula for me. It is difficult, though, to find someone who is well proportioned, plus sized, put-together, smart, and beautiful, but that's what I'm looking for.

Anyway, size is very important, and too thin is a deal breaker, but you need everything else there too in order to have a good relationship.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #28
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can I just say..that I'm really impressed with all your answers...

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #29
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin_moyseku View Post
i agree 200% with him. size does matter, that makes you a FA or maybe a SA but i always look for the biggest ladies in the place can`t help it.
right ,I cant help it either, big girls rock!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #30
Super Fan

Super Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSuper Fan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Things happen strange things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakub View Post
Bigger the better, but high IQ and pretty face is (was) required also
Hmm it is true super fat is super Sexy - and Fat & Sex go together but there could be situations where other factors might out point the set formula. Think about it -- sometimes a unique situation could happen, now your tipping point is different than mine - but there could be a girl who can push other buttons, pull other strings, and make things work differently. Ok a super Fat lady would be involved but there are unmentionable things that just might happen, you know.
Super Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #31
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To me,size is not a terribly important issue-though I obviously notice a larger woman in a group,it's when we communicate and get to know each other that is important to me,not neccessarily if she happens to be pretty,or very big. Look over to her-she could be a plain looking woman,but go ahead and talk to her.She just might be the nicest gal you've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #32
JoeFA
Aspiring young genius....

JoeFA can now change their title

To be honest, the size of the woman your dating should only matter to her. If she likes herself for however large or small she is then i'm happy to be with her, though were i to be with a woman who was lacking in self-esteem or simply doesn't like being who she is, then i'd be less attracted to her.

http://home.datacomm.ch/gertau/image...s/charlieb.gif
JoeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #33
ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk can now change their title

I wish there were more people with the 'bigger is better' attitude near me.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #34
frankjoemark

frankjoemark has said some nice things

I'm sure there is you're just not looking hard enough
frankjoemark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #35
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Bigger is Better -- to a point

When I was single and on the prowl the biggest girls always caught my attention first. However, I never had a relationship with a really large SSBBW and seemed to end up with girls on the BBW/SSBBW cusp. So I guess Iím not a totally dedicated FA Ė I gravitate to the largest girls who donít require the effort and compromise that dating a true SSBBW does.

Also smart, successful girls with cute faces, long brown hair and button noses ROCK! (Iím married to a 320lb social worker who had a 4.0 GPA in college and all the rest).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #36
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i think i pick out the bigger women, though it dosent matter wiether there big or small if we get along then we get along.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:22 AM   #37
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I do look for size first, and my ideal woman is a big girl who is somewhere at or between okay and happy with being big. That said, that isn't all I look for. I won't ignore a smaller woman with a great personality, and I won't stay with a big or fat woman if her personality doesn't mesh with mine.

As an example, I loved to massage my last girlfriend so I could feel all of her lovely fat, but the personality click just wasn't there, so it didn't last long.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #38
elflaco

elflaco has said some nice things

As long as she is good looking, has a pretty smile and nice energy, I'll be attracted to her!
Old 02-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #39
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I gravitate to the largest girls who don’t require the effort and compromise that dating a true SSBBW does.
God forbid that effort and compromises are made, ever.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #40
Adamantoise
Adamantine Tortoise

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
God forbid that effort and compromises are made, ever.
Agreed,Valentine-aren't you supposed to sacrifice or compromise things in the name of love?
That's what I figured,anyway.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #41
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I gravitate to the largest girls who don’t require the effort and compromise that dating a true SSBBW does.
(I’m married to a 320lb social worker who had a 4.0 GPA in college and all the rest).
How thrilled your wife must be to know that she doesn't require too much effort or compromise from you. Words like that just make a girls heart sing! Seriously, doesn't even begin to cover it!

As for all the rest of you lovely men - I've been really interested by your answers - oh, and I'm single! Lol

Tracey xx

Last edited by BeaBea; 02-28-2009 at 06:08 PM.
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #42
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club

I too am loving most of the answers I've read here...lol and I second what Bea Bea says...
<~~~ single here also! lol
Old 03-01-2009, 05:47 PM   #43
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have always wanted to be known as one of those lo' maintenance bitches....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #44
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd like to say I'm bi sizual because it would make me more accepting, which is what I'd WANT to be, but I'm not. I'm hardwired FA. I've been in FA heaven for the past 20 years with my SSBBW, and look forward to the next 20. Maintenance 'issues' and all...
Old 03-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #45
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wonder if I could have real sex with a skinny woman? I'm a 100% FA and I really love the fact that my gf is fat. She has known from the beginning that I was looking for a fat woman.
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #46
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Size isnt' that important. As long as she is squishy and confident, I'm quite happy.

My g/f is awesome, she dresses so well, and loves to show off her ample booty. I LOVE it!

But its the confidence that really gets me going. The strength that she has to have to flaunt a big butt in a society that attacks big women everytime I turn around, is amazing!
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #47
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

For me, it's the whole package you have to evaluate, not just the size.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #48
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I go with along the lines of what the poster before me said.

I gravitate toward personality over looks. If a 150 pound girl and a 350 pound girl stood next to each other, looks wise I'd date the 350 pounder. However, if the 350 pounder is a complete and total bitch (there are quite a few) and the 150 pound woman is a sweetheart, is friendly to family and friends and can keep up with bills....I'd date her in 2 seconds.

However if you turn it around and the 350 pound girl is the nice girl who's friendly to everyone, I'd date HER just as fast.

Race, culture, background....doesn't matter. Size....doesn't matter, its all about the heart and what's inside. If she's got the personality of a bitchy trout, I'm not interested.

That's just my preference though, I don't speak for anyone but myself.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:07 AM   #49
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

For me there are four qualities: personality, curves aka weight distribution, face and total size. I seek all four qualities blending together in harmony with one another. If something is missing, something is not right. Size matters no question, but so does everything else. If her personality is questionable, I'll get uncomfortable and leave. At the same time if the weight is too low and not where I'd like it, something in the bedroom may be missing. I apologize if that makes me sound like a jerk. Can't control what I like. I don't need to explain the value of a pretty face because it's something that can't be explained with words, you gotta feel it to know it.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #50
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

Size isn't the most important thing for me. Sure I'd look for big women when I was dating, but if I met a skinny girl who had a great personality and was fun to be around, I wouldn't discriminate.

Size plays a part when it comes to FAs, but it shouldn't be the MAIN part. If I had to choose between a 6'2 600lb woman with a shitty personality and a 5'8" 230lb woman who was a joy to be with, I'd pick the smaller one in a heartbeat. While there would be some initial attraction with the bigger woman, it would all go away once I found out what a bitch they were.

That's just how I am though.
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote