Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default Rare shapes of BBW/SSBBW

I have always hated cosmetic surgeries of any type telling us that we as people are flawed. Nature made you this way for a reason and for every type style and configuration of body that is out there Nature provides those who adore exactly the shape you have and the parts you have exactly the way they are. Whilst posting on another thread I became aware of a rare preference that I have in larger forms. That would be the fat all over body (bigger is better style) but with tiny breasts. This I have been told in the past is called the FatnFlat model of fat woman, where the top shelf is out of proportionately smaller than the rest of her fat sexy self, which is sexy in and of itself to me. IE: a 300-400lb woman with AA-BB cup Which brings me to the point of the post. Who has a rare preference for BBW/SSBBW and shout out for the rare types you adore the most.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i don't know if i should answer this or not..lol

I like guys who are........
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:06 AM   #3
TotallyReal
On Time Out

TotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going onTotallyReal knows EXACTLY what's going on

eight vcusp hypocycloid. heh just kiddin
TotallyReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
technaut

technaut can now change their title

That's a very interesting thread
Even though I'm not really into tiny breasts, I seem to prefer smaller boobs. Actually, breasts are the parts of a body I care the less...
I tend to prefer exxxxxtreme pear shapes, or at least wide thighs. I also like arm and thigh folds but I don't think that's so rare. However, don't really like double chins, I like thin faces (it's the only thin thing I like ).
Anyway, my gf is about 290 (but planning to loose 25 ) and has what I think is called "back boobs", those rolls of fat protruding in the back under the arms. At first I didn't really liked it, but it's soooo soft... something more to grab It does not bother me that much any more Although I still wish those pounds could be transferred to her ass
Old 02-03-2009, 06:14 PM   #5
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by technaut View Post
That's a very interesting thread
Even though I'm not really into tiny breasts, I seem to prefer smaller boobs. Actually, breasts are the parts of a body I care the less...
I tend to prefer exxxxxtreme pear shapes, or at least wide thighs. I also like arm and thigh folds but I don't think that's so rare. However, don't really like double chins, I like thin faces (it's the only thin thing I like ).
Anyway, my gf is about 290 (but planning to loose 25 ) and has what I think is called "back boobs", those rolls of fat protruding in the back under the arms. At first I didn't really liked it, but it's soooo soft... something more to grab It does not bother me that much any more Although I still wish those pounds could be transferred to her ass
Technaut are you my clone.....Or am I your's?
Any way a very big DITTO
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
i don't know if i should answer this or not..lol

I like guys who are........
Hey not every guy is the same shape and we worry as much as you women do as to whether or not our physical quirks are attractive, so go ahead and shout out about the rare traits BHMs may have that you find attractive as well.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

radiator-shaped
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #8
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Do you ever re-visit a page wondering what deservedly ridiculous comment you left the other night after a couple of beers--hoping that it wasn't too mean or crude--only to find to your relief that you didn't write anything?

That just happened to me.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #9
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Do you ever re-visit a page wondering what deservedly ridiculous comment you left the other night after a couple of beers--hoping that it wasn't too mean or crude--only to find to your relief that you didn't write anything?

Kids. Beer doesn't kill, leaving drunken thread posts does.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #10
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Hey not every guy is the same shape and we worry as much as you women do as to whether or not our physical quirks are attractive, so go ahead and shout out about the rare traits BHMs may have that you find attractive as well.
Rollhandler
I swoon for guys who are bottom heavy... Huge legs, big butt, etc
Old 02-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
technaut

Sounds like you're a true pear shaped male lover Or girly shaped ^^ ...
Old 02-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #12
chicken legs
yawn

well since there isn't a lot of bottom heavy guys posting pics...i do appreciate "others" who post their pics and wonder what if....
Old 02-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #13
technaut

I used to have quite large thighs for a guy
Old 02-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #14
chicken legs
yawn

Really?.....................
Old 02-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #15
technaut

Not supersized though I had them on a thread I stared on BHM/FFA board back then

Sorry for off-topic
Old 02-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #16
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OH MY GOD, GET A FRIGGIN' ROOM. lol jk
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #17
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I swoon for guys who are bottom heavy... Huge legs, big butt, etc
Hummm thinks back to watching Underworld - Rise of the Lycans

Last edited by escapist; 02-04-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: *************** WOOT my 200th POST **************************
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #18
chicken legs
yawn

Hummmm.....

then thinks further back...

Out clubbing....totally humps the thigh a 6'4ish firefigher...during a prince song...mmmmmmmm...

I didn't realize it was only 1 thigh......until the song ended.

Last edited by chicken legs; 02-04-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: congrats on your 200th post
Old 02-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #19
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Hummmm.....

then thinks further back...

Out clubbing....totally humps the thigh a 6'4ish firefigher...during a prince song...mmmmmmmm...

I didn't realize it was only 1 thigh......until the song ended.
Pleased to see a FFA who likes Big Butts, hips, thighs
Ex-Navy 5' 7"firefighter
with strong legs & SO
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
chicken legs
yawn

lol

ok

trying to get a visual on that but my brain started to hurt.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #21
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
I have always hated cosmetic surgeries of any type telling us that we as people are flawed. Nature made you this way for a reason and for every type style and configuration of body that is out there Nature provides those who adore exactly the shape you have and the parts you have exactly the way they are. Whilst posting on another thread I became aware of a rare preference that I have in larger forms. That would be the fat all over body (bigger is better style) but with tiny breasts. This I have been told in the past is called the FatnFlat model of fat woman, where the top shelf is out of proportionately smaller than the rest of her fat sexy self, which is sexy in and of itself to me. IE: a 300-400lb woman with AA-BB cup Which brings me to the point of the post. Who has a rare preference for BBW/SSBBW and shout out for the rare types you adore the most.
Rollhandler
I don't even.....I can't even....I have no idea what to...there are no...Not sure how I feel about the question. Should I be , , , or ?

...I'm speechless.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #22
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I don't even.....I can't even....I have no idea what to...there are no...Not sure how I feel about the question. Should I be , , , or ?

...I'm speechless.

well....what do you like?..come on.. spit it out...lol
Old 02-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #23
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
well....what do you like?..come on.. spit it out...lol
This thread me. I don't even know how to answer......I probably should have just not said anything.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:42 AM   #24
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know exactly what he's saying (don't know what that means about me, though, based on responses). I tend to be drawn more towards "odd" shapes as well - big butt/no boobs, big belly/small everything else, etc - than more symmetrical figures. There was a woman in the office at my high school who was like two women fused together at the waist - a very fat one below, very thin one on top. I was more intrigued by her than by a fellow administrator who was overall much larger.

Last edited by altered states; 02-06-2009 at 11:45 AM.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #25
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post

Dude, I've written more posts on this site high than not. Not that anyone can tell.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote