Old 02-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #26
Heavyfan02

Heavyfan02 has said some nice things

A double belly on a pear with DD boobs
Heavyfan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:28 AM   #27
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technaut View Post
That's a very interesting thread
Even though I'm not really into tiny breasts, I seem to prefer smaller boobs. Actually, breasts are the parts of a body I care the less...
I tend to prefer exxxxxtreme pear shapes, or at least wide thighs. I also like arm and thigh folds but I don't think that's so rare. However, don't really like double chins, I like thin faces (it's the only thin thing I like ).
Anyway, my gf is about 290 (but planning to loose 25 ) and has what I think is called "back boobs", those rolls of fat protruding in the back under the arms. At first I didn't really liked it, but it's soooo soft... something more to grab It does not bother me that much any more Although I still wish those pounds could be transferred to her ass
Your girlfriend told me that she didn't like your fat thighs and wished that fat would be transferred to your trachea.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 02-10-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #28
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Id love to see what parts of your body she dislikes and has to "not bother about", and hear her opinion.
Your girlfriend told me that she didn't like your fat thighs and wished that fat would be transferred to your trachea.
Why such a malicious message ? I wanted to figure why using PM but your inbox is full :

"Sorry, maybe the verb "to bother" was too strong, it's not my mother language... I didn't mean it to be rude.

I just wanted to say that at first , to me, it was the least esthetic part of her body, is it a crime ? I also like chunky asses, what's wrong about joking about it Maybe you think i deserve such flaming because i would change a bit the body of my gf if i could.

Finally, we talk together about each other's body, we tenderly joke, there's no misunderstanding... Moreover I do reassure her about those curves she doesn't like. She likes mine as much as a like hers. Of course we don't find each other is perfect..."
Old 02-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #29
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default I did.........WHAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I don't even.....I can't even....I have no idea what to...there are no...Not sure how I feel about the question. Should I be , , , or ?

...I'm speechless.
YAAAAAAY!!! I speachlessed a moderator!!! *Vibrates with glee*
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #30
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples
Id love to see what parts of your body she dislikes and has to "not bother about", and hear her opinion.

Sounds like another thread to me, what parts of your mate do you like and dislike. Please be gentle.
Maybe I'll start it, aaaaaaaaand maybe not.
Rollhandler
Old 02-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #31
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
YAAAAAAY!!! I speachlessed a moderator!!! *Vibrates with glee*
Rollhandler
What? I'm not a moderator. Not sure what else to say about that....
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #32
rollhandler

Default Whoops

Quote:
What? I'm not a moderator. Not sure what else to say about that....
Dont know what gave me the idea that you were, sorry. Talk about takin the wind outta the sails.
*shrug*
Rollhandler
Old 02-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #33
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

What is considered "odd" for bbw?

A girl with a gigantic gravity defying belly with an ass smaller than my 120 pound co-worker?

A girl with a ginormous ass that takes up 2 seats on the bus with thighs to match but with a belly and boobs the same size as a normal woman?

BBW's come in all shapes and sizes so I don't know what's an "odd" shape, however it is fun seeing and meeting new people with different Dimensions so to speak :-)
Old 02-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #34
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post

BBW's come in all shapes and sizes so I don't know what's an "odd" shape, however it is fun seeing and meeting new people with different Dimensions so to speak :-)
WINNING ENDING! lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #35
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i like really tall pears who look like a huge dong and their ass is the testicles
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #36
sugarmoore
jiggles when she giggles

sugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessugarmoore can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I have always hated cosmetic surgeries of any type telling us that we as people are flawed. Nature made you this way for a reason and for every type style and configuration of body that is out there Nature provides those who adore exactly the shape you have and the parts you have exactly the way they are. Whilst posting on another thread I became aware of a rare preference that I have in larger forms. That would be the fat all over body (bigger is better style) but with tiny breasts. This I have been told in the past is called the FatnFlat model of fat woman, where the top shelf is out of proportionately smaller than the rest of her fat sexy self, which is sexy in and of itself to me. IE: a 300-400lb woman with AA-BB cup Which brings me to the point of the post. Who has a rare preference for BBW/SSBBW and shout out for the rare types you adore the most.
Rollhandler
lol i thought i was the only one! i love a fat gurl with small perky tits! lol wow nice to know
Old 03-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #37
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
What is considered "odd" for bbw?

A girl with a ginormous ass that takes up 2 seats on the bus with thighs to match but with a belly and boobs the same size as a normal woman?

Sign me up! I will take two!!!!!

KFD
Old 03-22-2009, 05:35 AM   #38
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

and you wonder why women find some of the guys here creepy--you pick our bodies apart like we're a chicken meal down at KFC and then tell us we're not "normal." I'm all about fat and the way it can change and shape a body, not so much into dehumanizing people.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #39
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

You know for years I watched as my male friends totally picked apart these skinny mini's..her butt is huge, her legs are fat, her boobs are small...I used to sit there and think "If her butt is big what the hell are they thinking about mine" Well, the thing is...they didn't think about mine...I was their friend and they just didn't realize the affect that saying nothing about my weight had on me.

So, I for one...have no problem with men discusssing the fat the parts they do or don't enjoy...that's what makes this board so great. There are girls reading the board thinking all guys love huge bewbies until they read a thread like this and think "hey..there are men out there that like my shape too.."

And lords knows as females it's nice to hear that, even from a stranger behind their computer....

Last edited by Kortana; 03-22-2009 at 09:04 AM. Reason: spelling
Kortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #40
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It is nice to hear all the guys here complementing the girls on their bodies be they big or small the guys love them all.

Last edited by Tracii; 03-22-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #41
rollhandler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kortana View Post

So, I for one...have no problem with men discusssing the fat the parts they do or don't enjoy...that's what makes this board so great. There are girls reading the board thinking all guys love huge bewbies until they read a thread like this and think "hey..there are men out there that like my shape too.."

And lords knows as females it's nice to hear that, even from a stranger behind their computer....
This was the point of my thread when I started it. The common traits that get complimented about fat figures by the majority are widespread and well known, meanwhile those who dont fit the body shape of the majority sit back and wonder "am i wierd if my ... (fill in the blank of body part) doesn't look like what all these people are carrying on about." This thread was by design to let the less common traits be pointed out, noticed, and adored. Just like men who are self concious about their package size because the common misconception is that package size matters to ALL women. Women are led to believe that only women with huge breasts get noticed without thinking that their smaller sized cups are looked at and are just as desireable by some as well, and with fat women having small breasts tends to mean less attention than those in the DD and above range. It's about feeling desired for what makes you unique rather than feeling that you are "strange" somehow because your parts don't get as much attention as those who are more in the common majority. It's to let people who are fat know that they can be envied, desired, and sexy even if you have a 300(- +) frame with a butt that is as flat as a tabletop, when it seems that all the attention goes to the big people with asses like volkswagons, and that there are admirers that are looking for exactly the shape they have, common or not. I've seen and met women and men with the figures in and over the 300lb range but carry it all below the waist, huge bellies but with incredibly skinny legs, large all over with flat as a pancake asses and knowing that women are self concious about their breast size being large enough to attract mens attention, I let it be known that men like me are looking for exactly that. It was not however to pick the form apart and dehumanize those we adore. Like the last line in the quote above, I thought it would be refreshing to have it put out there that although you may not be a part of the common majority your body shape is valued for it's rarity and prized for the beauty we find it it.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #42
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This was the point of my thread when I started it. The common traits that get complimented about fat figures by the majority are widespread and well known, meanwhile those who dont fit the body shape of the majority sit back and wonder "am i wierd if my ... (fill in the blank of body part) doesn't look like what all these people are carrying on about." This thread was by design to let the less common traits be pointed out, noticed, and adored. Just like men who are self concious about their package size because the common misconception is that package size matters to ALL women. Women are led to believe that only women with huge breasts get noticed without thinking that their smaller sized cups are looked at and are just as desireable by some as well, and with fat women having small breasts tends to mean less attention than those in the DD and above range. It's about feeling desired for what makes you unique rather than feeling that you are "strange" somehow because your parts don't get as much attention as those who are more in the common majority. It's to let people who are fat know that they can be envied, desired, and sexy even if you have a 300(- +) frame with a butt that is as flat as a tabletop, when it seems that all the attention goes to the big people with asses like volkswagons, and that there are admirers that are looking for exactly the shape they have, common or not. I've seen and met women and men with the figures in and over the 300lb range but carry it all below the waist, huge bellies but with incredibly skinny legs, large all over with flat as a pancake asses and knowing that women are self concious about their breast size being large enough to attract mens attention, I let it be known that men like me are looking for exactly that. It was not however to pick the form apart and dehumanize those we adore. Like the last line in the quote above, I thought it would be refreshing to have it put out there that although you may not be a part of the common majority your body shape is valued for it's rarity and prized for the beauty we find it it.
Probably would have been better if you started off the thread with this post.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #43
rollhandler

Quote:
Probably would have been better if you started off the thread with this post.
I didn't think I needed that much detail when I started this thread or that it would be confuzing or misinterpreted by my vagueness which was deliberate. I figured it would be best to let the readers point out their preferences rather than me giving a bunch of examples to have them simply agree with. I also thought that by doing so the resulting posts would be more spontaneous and would carry more weight if the ideas came from the populace rather than simply agreeing with a prior post. I was beginning to wonder if I had posted in the wrong board rather than simply requiring more information or explaination. I think that your first confused reply should have given me the clue I needed to clarify my position, but the following one seemed to smooth over any thought i had of clarifying. once again I refer to what I mentioned above for the reasons for vagueness.
I do apologize for the miscommunication. I also should have given the readers more credit for being able to think for themselves. Sorry
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 03-26-2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: spit and polish
Old 03-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #44
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
I didn't think I needed that much detail when I started this thread or that it would be confuzing or misinterpreted by my vagueness which was deliberate. I figured it would be best to let the readers point out their preferences rather than me giving a bunch of examples to have them simply agree with. I also thought that by doing so the resulting posts would be more spontaneous and would carry more weight if the ideas came from the populace rather than simply agreeing with a prior post. I was beginning to wonder if I had posted in the wrong board rather than simply requiring more information or explaination. I think that your first confused reply should have given me the clue I needed to clarify my position, but the following one seemed to smooth over any thought i had of clarifying. once again I refer to what I mentioned above for the reasons for vagueness.
I do apologize for the miscommunication. I also should have given the readers more credit for being able to think for themselves. Sorry
Rollhandler
Hmmmm. I think it was the use of the word "rare" that made it confusing. After the above post I thought "OOOOOhhhhh, okay. Cool."

I'm not pear shaped nor do I have small boobs, but I don't think I'm an odd shape and I wouldn't think the way any other woman is shaped to be odd. We are just shaped the way we are shaped. I'm not saying you do this, but I could see how a guy who's only reference point for/exposure to fat girls are paysite models would think the average fat girl is shaped that way, or does the things paysite models do, but that just isn't the case. I get the sense sometimes that's the standard by which some men judge fat women. Seems odd to me that some would do that. Among my other close fat friends I'm the only one who doesn't have a flat ass, and I wondered about that for years, then I one day I realized that the shape of my ass is probably typical of black girls anyway, so it was just a cultural thing....I'm rambling now I think.

Point is I don't think there are "rare" shapes for men and women, just coveted ones. Not much you can do about that short of plastic surgery if you aren't that coveted shape, so no sense agonizing over it. It is nice to hear that all shapes are desired tho.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #45
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Rollhandler
People get offended by everything on here, just have to learn to stand your ground when you feel like you did the right thing.

The ones who complain about threads like this really have nothing better to do than spew their venom on undeserving patrons.

The thread was fine, its actually a pretty good educational one if you look at it detailing different sizes and shapes of different women. Very diverse and if someone happens to find a shape they like, they may be inspired to seek someone sweet, kind and the shape that person is interested in.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #46
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whatever. The thread is fine, but come on, it makes us sound like cows who are known for their prime cuts.

Nur.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:33 AM   #47
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Whatever. The thread is fine, but come on, it makes us sound like cows who are known for their prime cuts.

Nur.
no no NO!

By showcasing the different possible sizes and shapes of bbw's, someone can come out with what they are physically attracted to, male and female alike.

If someone wants a "who's got the best personality" thread, then start one up. Otherwise this is about physical attraction *plays the song* and what people are attracted to. Not about being cows, its about people coming out with what they like physically.

Should I be offended if there was a thread about "rare shapes of bhms" and I don't fit the description of anyone's desires? No....and neither should anyone on this thread either.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #48
olwen
Disco Bear

Quote:
no no NO!

By showcasing the different possible sizes and shapes of bbw's, someone can come out with what they are physically attracted to, male and female alike.

If someone wants a "who's got the best personality" thread, then start one up. Otherwise this is about physical attraction *plays the song* and what people are attracted to. Not about being cows, its about people coming out with what they like physically.

Should I be offended if there was a thread about "rare shapes of bhms" and I don't fit the description of anyone's desires? No....and neither should anyone on this thread either.
It's not about fitting in with what someone desires. That is neither here nor there. It's weird to have guys assess our body parts the way they do. If every woman you met decided to tell you what she thought about the manliness of your pecks or lack thereof, the size of your arms, the shape of your thighs, the merits of your package, whether or not you're tall enough, - to your face and they had a judging system, wouldn't you feel a little bit like you are on display? Even if it's to say good things, it's weird to hear people talk about your body as tho it is separate from the rest of you? If you ever found yourself rated in a slam book in high school then you know first hand what that might feel like.

An affirmation that all sizes and shapes are acceptable is not the same as pointing out a shape and judging a shape...

Last edited by olwen; 03-27-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #49
Mies

Mies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMies can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
and you wonder why women find some of the guys here creepy--you pick our bodies apart like we're a chicken meal down at KFC and then tell us we're not "normal." I'm all about fat and the way it can change and shape a body, not so much into dehumanizing people.
Aren't you the person who started a thread called "wider or bellier"?
Mies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #50
Guy
I need a nap!

Guy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
An affirmation that all sizes and shapes are acceptable is not the same as pointing out a shape and judging a shape...
Every BBW is unique and beautiful! Think of a snowflake, they are all different, and all perfect.

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote