Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Whos Who gays gay!!!!

Who's gay? (to the tune of micheal jacksons "bad")
Lets list all the famous queers we know.. could be from now or history. If they are not "out" then you have to add a wee bit saying why you think they are/were.

xmer

Oh.. mine is :
'Doris Day'..She is a recluse that lives with a woman and her cats.. Plus 'calamity Jane' .. need i say more????
Old 02-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #2
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The new PM of Iceland, and boy, is she hawt!
Old 02-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i totally didn't know that doris was gay. rock hudson was more obvious to me.

rock & doris :3

Last edited by QueenB; 02-03-2009 at 08:33 AM.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:39 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post

Ahhh she might not be.. but i totally suspect she is! I make people gay, just by using the power of my mind!! Hmm maby this is slander. i also suspect..
Hilary clinton! The hair, the attitude, the lezhag husband (beard)..
If she is not, then she should be..I'm sure she has at least thought about it..
Old 02-04-2009, 04:10 AM   #5
mergirl

Martina Navratilova! (how do you spell Navratalova?)
Old 02-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Daniela Sea *swoon*

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #7
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a big old soft spot for Neil Patrick Harris. Rowr.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:15 AM   #8
mergirl

He's Gay right??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg richard-simmons.jpg (57.1 KB, 175 views)
Old 02-05-2009, 07:23 AM   #9
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Daniela Sea *swoon*

As a big L-word fan, the plot-line [up to where I am in the show] for her is definitely interesting, but boy she can't act worth a hoot in the first two seasons she's in. Amazing eyes though.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post

MOONDOGGIE!?!?

Okay, Gidget was one of my first girl crushes....are y'all effin kiddin' me?!
Jesus...I thought she married 'ole Moondoggie(Bobby Darin)? I thinkt I saw that in "Beyond the Sea".....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #11
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

the comedian, Kat Williams

He's gay right?

He has this joke about his long permed hair being luxurious and all the women hatin on his hair. After I heard that joke, I thought, he's gay.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
the comedian, Kat Williams

He's gay right?

He has this joke about his long permed hair being luxurious and all the women hatin on his hair. After I heard that joke, I thought, he's gay.
I thought he was straight..... but now I'm not so sure. He seems pretty prancy.
Either way Pimpin' is Pimpin'.....
Old 02-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #13
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I thought he was straight..... but now I'm not so sure. He seems pretty prancy.
Either way Pimpin' is Pimpin'.....
I've heard he's both, but I'd put my money on gay. And pimpin is indeed pimpin
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
Mishty
aluminum petunia

God dammit I lurve this movie, and I hope everytime I watch at least one of em' is slightly queer.

"There is, actually, Ste. There's an island in the Mediterranean called Lesbian, and all its inhabitants are dykes. So you've got your eye wiped there. "
Old 02-06-2009, 03:30 AM   #15
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
God dammit I lurve this movie, and I hope everytime I watch at least one of em' is slightly queer.

"There is, actually, Ste. There's an island in the Mediterranean called Lesbian, and all its inhabitants are dykes. So you've got your eye wiped there. "
awwww..love this and the mammas n pappas soundtrack. I went to see one of the previews with my theatre arts course when i was 17 and we met Johnathan Harvey who wrote it. Who, is another gay!! lol
Old 02-06-2009, 03:33 AM   #16
mergirl

twas a double post.. so here is a pic of Doris day...singing 'secret love'.. oh aye???!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doris-as-calamity-jane2.jpg (34.3 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by mergirl; 02-06-2009 at 03:39 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:46 AM   #17
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eddie Murphy is totally gay..lol

One word...Norbit...lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:48 AM   #18
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Eddie Murphy is totally gay..lol

One word...Norbit...lol
I have never seen Norbit.. but it sounds a bit gay to me...
I used to think Eddie Murphy was a sexy guy until it became popular knowledge he was a dick! Also, he used to be funny?? what happened with that?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:57 AM   #19
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I have never seen Norbit.. but it sounds a bit gay to me...
I used to think Eddie Murphy was a sexy guy until it became popular knowledge he was a dick! Also, he used to be funny?? what happened with that?
ooh here is another Gay i kinna like. Though she did go on celebrity fit club which kinna takes a few cool points away from her i feel!
Amy Lame (i dont have a keyboard to accent the 'e' but its pronounced la may 4 those who dont know).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amy lame.jpg (2.1 KB, 156 views)
Old 02-06-2009, 04:11 AM   #20
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok..check out eddie murphy's tight colorful leather outfits and tell me something ISN'T up with that...lol. Plus he has been caught with trannies...

Delirious...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYNDV...eature=related

Raw..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M
Old 02-06-2009, 04:20 AM   #21
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Ok..check out eddie murphy's tight colorful leather outfits and tell me something ISN'T up with that...lol. Plus he has been caught with trannies...

Delirious...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYNDV...eature=related

Raw..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M
haha..he is obsessed with his own arse! hmm. Actually its pretty funny..its pretty outdated what with him saying faggots all the time. Thought the Mr T being gay was pretty funny. I can see why some people might take offence though.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:48 AM   #22
chicken legs
yawn

All i know is Tyler Perry makes a living off of crossdressing...the dude/granny is payed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ccE...591E1&index=14
Old 02-06-2009, 04:55 AM   #23
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, I gotta weigh in here as a queer-friendly and insanely Doris Day-obsessed fan: she isn't gay, as far as anybody knows, and it's been asked over and over, including the new bio that came out last year. Many husbands and lovers, none women as documented.

However, I dunno that it matters much! She has a huge lesbian fan base, and why not. Calamity Jane may be the most lesbionic film the golden age of musicals ever produced! Plus she always has a kind of tomboy thing going.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:00 AM   #24
chicken legs
yawn

omg...Mad tv on brothers in drag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_WzIAxsMlM
Old 02-06-2009, 05:01 AM   #25
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Okay, I gotta weigh in here as a queer-friendly and insanely Doris Day-obsessed fan: she isn't gay, as far as anybody knows, and it's been asked over and over, including the new bio that came out last year. Many husbands and lovers, none women as documented.

However, I dunno that it matters much! She has a huge lesbian fan base, and why not. Calamity Jane may be the most lesbionic film the golden age of musicals ever produced! Plus she always has a kind of tomboy thing going.
LOL i hear ya. Its kinna a thread of peeps who are gay and who we suspect could be or maby even who we think looks like they could be..
Didnt she date Rock Hudson?? To me ..thats suspicious!