Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-06-2009, 05:26 AM   #26
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Didnt she date Rock Hudson?? To me ..thats suspicious!
No...they never dated. She was married to her miserable slimy third husband at the time, the one who helped take all of her money!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:32 AM   #27
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
No...they never dated. She was married to her miserable slimy third husband at the time, the one who helped take all of her money!
ahhhhh.. i see.. which is enough to turn her gay?? no? lol
Old 02-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #28
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In high school, before I came to terms with my sexuality, I had a crush on Watts from the John Hughes film "Some Kind of Wonderful." Remember "the kiss that kills"?

Anyway, I always wished Mary Stuart Masterson was queer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg watts.jpg (2.5 KB, 121 views)
Old 02-06-2009, 08:12 AM   #29
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oooh I know

Diego Luna - Bisexual
Jim Morrison - Bisexual (was )

I wish Gael Garcia Bernal and Jake Gyllenhaal to be gay.

Last edited by Diego; 02-06-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:14 AM   #30
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

oooh was Jim Morisson bi?? i never knew.
There were rumours that Kurt colbain had an affair with Michael Stipe.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #31
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
In high school, before I came to terms with my sexuality, I had a crush on Watts from the John Hughes film "Some Kind of Wonderful." Remember "the kiss that kills"?

Anyway, I always wished Mary Stuart Masterson was queer.
I still havnt seen that film.. Though everyone thinks its crazy that i havnt!! Did she play drums or something?? I think it seems like a very lesbian film for people who wernt lesbians yet! lol or maby i'm mixing this up with another film!
Old 02-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #32
Diego

Diego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiego can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
oooh was Jim Morisson bi?? i never knew.
There were rumours that Kurt colbain had an affair with Michael Stipe.
Is a rumor, but looks likely. In a biography that is forthcoming by Stephen Davis, he talks about it being commonly known that Jim visited to male prostitutes in Hollywood.
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:21 AM   #33
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I still havnt seen that film.. Though everyone thinks its crazy that i havnt!! Did she play drums or something?? I think it seems like a very lesbian film for people who wernt lesbians yet! lol or maby i'm mixing this up with another film!
Yep, she played drums. A few years later MSM went on to play a 'real' lesbian in "Fried Green Tomatoes," even if the film tried to downplay it.

As a child, like many other dykes, I had a crush on Nancy McKeon ("Jo Polnichek") from "The Facts of Life." Maybe I should have had a crush on Natalie instead?
Old 02-06-2009, 08:23 AM   #34
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

You take the good
you take the bad
you take em all
and there you have....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facts.jpg (2.9 KB, 120 views)
Old 02-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #35
mergirl

Quote:
You take the good
you take the bad
you take em all
and there you have....
lol this reference is totally lost on me cause we never got that show in scotland.. but i shall take your word for it! Yeah, i hate it when they Downplay lesbianism in films! In the book FGT It was so obvious they were in love!! She was her 'beecharmer' for god's sake!! The worst is 'The colour Purple' Though i guess i cant imagine a woman teaching another woman to masturbate in a Stephen Speilberg film!.. It still kinna anoys me because its my favorite book and i read it when i was just realising my own sexuality and it was really special to me...and in the film it was totally played down..hmmm
Old 02-06-2009, 09:19 AM   #36
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
lol this reference is totally lost on me cause we never got that show in scotland.. but i shall take your word for it! Yeah, i hate it when they Downplay lesbianism in films! In the book FGT It was so obvious they were in love!! She was her 'beecharmer' for god's sake!! The worst is 'The colour Purple' Though i guess i cant imagine a woman teaching another woman to masturbate in a Stephen Speilberg film!.. It still kinna anoys me because its my favorite book and i read it when i was just realising my own sexuality and it was really special to me...and in the film it was totally played down..hmmm
Jo is the second one from the right, and Natalie is the first one on the right, in the TV show "Facts of Life."
Old 02-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #37
ksandru
"PHAT" Not "Fat", Got It?

ksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OOOH, Please let me add:
Sir Ian McKellen
Rob Halford (Judas Priest)
Writer James Baldwin
Writer Walt Whitman (my BFF Ed's obsession)
Dr. George Washington Carver (Scientist/Botanist)
Joan Jett
Clay Aiken (no surprise there)
And this one is a ? - John Lennon, although I believe John loved to try anything different. Back in 1962-63, Brian Epstein (the manager of the Beatles & known to be gay), invited John to Spain on Holiday. It was said his then-wife Cynthia objected because she had not long ago given birth to their son, Julian. John went anyway & some people who knew John & Brian said that John told them Brian did make sexual advances to him and he wanted to , quote "...see what fucking a guy was like...".
People I have heard who are rumored to be deep in the closet include: Justin Timberlake, Eminem, and Paul Stanley (KISS).
Old 02-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #38
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

So, this isn't so much a 'who's gay' claim as a question: what do you all think about the "Jamie Lee Curtis is a hemaphrodite" rumor? Do we think anyone famous, past or present, is/was intersexed?

Also, what about the rumors about Richard Gere, or Queen Latifah, as possible members of the GLBTQ tribe?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #39
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So, this isn't so much a 'who's gay' claim as a question: what do you all think about the "Jamie Lee Curtis is a hemaphrodite" rumor? Do we think anyone famous, past or present, is/was intersexed?
I thought JLCurtis had androgen insensitivity syndrome...which...er...is all I know about it (extra Y chromosome?). I have an intersexed friend who explained it all to me and I find gene stuff completely confusing so none of it stuck . So she doesn't have diff parts, just diff genetic directives. As far as I know.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:59 AM   #40
mergirl

Quote:

Also, what about the rumors about Richard Gere, or Queen Latifah, as possible members of the GLBTQ tribe?
I love Queen Latiffa.. I wonder if she is Gay?? hmmm... Though, i tend to find her more hot in musicals for some reason..'Hairspray' and 'Chicago'.. I cant bare to see her in films with steve martin! gah!
Oh i rememeber she was in some kinna gangster type film years ago..its very hazy..i think she played a lesbian in that... though maby i dreamed this!
Old 02-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #41
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
I love Queen Latiffa.. I wonder if she is Gay?? hmmm... Though, i tend to find her more hot in musicals for some reason..'Hairspray' and 'Chicago'.. I cant bare to see her in films with steve martin! gah!
Oh i rememeber she was in some kinna gangster type film years ago..its very hazy..i think she played a lesbian in that... though maby i dreamed this!
Yep, it was called Set it Off, and she was all butched out in that.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #42
mergirl

Quote:
Yep, it was called Set it Off, and she was all butched out in that.
oohh. yum! Think i need to see that one again!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #43
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I heard that Queen Latifah was defintely gay. Can't remember more details tho...she always seemed kinda butch to me in her early career. She's rather femme now.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #44
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
Oooh I know

Diego Luna - Bisexual
Jim Morrison - Bisexual (was )

I wish Gael Garcia Bernal and Jake Gyllenhaal to be gay.
I haven't seen any of his other movies, but Diego was great in Open Range.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #45
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
I heard that Queen Latifah was defintely gay. Can't remember more details tho...she always seemed kinda butch to me in her early career. She's rather femme now.
There've been rumors.

If she'd sing to me like she sang in "Hairspray" I'd propose to her anyhow...
Old 02-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #46
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
There've been rumors.

Tell me about it, that number is Hot. I can't see how any person even a non FA wouldn't find that scene sexy.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #47
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

MC Lite is mos def a dyke! lol But forreal, my partner and I have seen her out at a couple of "family" gatherings...

Tyler Perry has tendencies fo' sho'...he does Madea a lil too well.

Da Brat

I've also wondered about Alicia Keys

Last edited by ashmamma84; 02-11-2009 at 08:45 PM.
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:34 AM   #48
mergirl

Quote:
ooh really?? I love her (haha like ive not said that about a million times!). i actually love her when she is a bit more femme though i thought she was hot when she was a bit more butch too. I almost pass out when she sings 'Big blonde and beautiful' in hairspray..also i really like her energies if that makes any sense. She sort of reminds me of my own girlfriend in that way, she seems very calm and strong and solid somehow. Which is a nice contrast to the manic pathetic mess that is me!! lol (och if you dont laugh you will cry). Anyway, i think if there were some sort of famous beauty contest Queen Lattifah would win!
Old 02-12-2009, 04:37 AM   #49
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
There've been rumors.

Quote:
Tell me about it, that number is Hot. I can't see how any person even a non FA wouldn't find that scene sexy.
Haha.. ok i got too excited and posted before i read the rest of the thred! Ha! Indeed, it is most defo a sexy Fa song!! You should ask GD about that when she gets the time to post here..
Old 02-12-2009, 04:38 AM   #50
mergirl

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-6304.html