Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #51
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Haha.. ok i got too excited and posted before i read the rest of the thred! Ha! Indeed, it is most defo a sexy Fa song!! You should ask GD about that when she gets the time to post here..
You know what I just realized. I've never seen her number in Hairspray. I wasn't paying attention. LOL I was thinking about her number in Chicago, the cabaret number where she's got her corseted boobs in the audience members faces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikz9fLl1BYQ
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #52
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
You know what I just realized. I've never seen her number in Hairspray. I wasn't paying attention. LOL I was thinking about her number in Chicago, the cabaret number where she's got her corseted boobs in the audience members faces.

I generally don't watch musicals, but Hairspray ROCKED! It's definitely worth buying.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #53
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

ahh.. well i LOVED the chicago song too! LOTS!!
But i think its the combo of her beauty and the words that make this extra yum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZQDpy8pFg
Old 02-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #54
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well now I'm just plain hungry. LOL
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #55
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well now I'm just plain hungry. LOL
lmao.. totally! Though i dont know what (pheonetic) "breise"?? is? Is this some American soul food from the 60's or something?? it looks like meat/bread. Though my hearing can be bad so it might be something obvious!
Old 02-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #56
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Tell me about it, that number is Hot. I can't see how any person even a non FA wouldn't find that scene sexy.

I forgot about the singing she did in her record store.

The song that makes me weak for her was the slow one she sang while on the march toward the TV station.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:57 AM   #57
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
I forgot about the singing she did in her record store.

The song that makes me weak for her was the slow one she sang while on the march toward the TV station.
oh god yes. I love that song too. Actually, interestingly enough as we are in the gay forum..(actually are we? i'm all over the place after reading that godamm closet Fa thread!). I read an interview with the guys who wrote the musical score for 'Hairspray' and they are both Gay and one is a bear!!! He is the guy driving the rubbish truck tracey rides on at the start!.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #58
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Quote:
oh god yes. I love that song too. Actually, interestingly enough as we are in the gay forum..(actually are we? i'm all over the place after reading that godamm closet Fa thread!). I read an interview with the guys who wrote the musical score for 'Hairspray' and they are both Gay and one is a bear!!! He is the guy driving the rubbish truck tracey rides on at the start!.
John Waters is definitely gay. He's always hilarious. Defintely one guy I'd love to have a beer with. I love his cameos, too. He was the flasher in the opening song.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:51 PM   #59
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
John Waters is definitely gay. He's always hilarious. Defintely one guy I'd love to have a beer with. I love his cameos, too. He was the flasher in the opening song.
yes. I am a huge john waters fan. I literally fell off my seat when i saw his cameo! He also plays the shrink in the origional 'Hairspray'. I thought he was great in the simpsons too! Actually i cant belive i havnt mentioned him here.. He is one of my favorite queers!!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:15 PM   #60
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
I have a big old soft spot for Neil Patrick Harris. Rowr.

Joy, I had to come into this thread and agree with you. lol. I saw him hosting SNL a couple weeks ago - this sparked a desire to watch all the old Doogie Howser episodes on Hulu (all four seasons. *cough*). This has totallllly reconstituted my HUGE crush on Neil Patrick Harris. I decided that given the opportunity I would bang that man six ways to Sunday. Then... I was so, so sad to discover that I am soooo not his type. *wistful sigh*

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:29 AM   #61
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and DITTO:

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
In high school, before I came to terms with my sexuality, I had a crush on Watts from the John Hughes film "Some Kind of Wonderful." Remember "the kiss that kills"?

Anyway, I always wished Mary Stuart Masterson was queer.
Watts x3

---

I've been a rabid R.E.M. fan since I was way too young to even drive and I've heard these rumors. I have no idea if they're true, but Michael Stipe certainly has been open about his sexuality. (well as "open" as Stipe gets)

Back when I was a teenager, I went to Athens, Georgia (where members of R.E.M. met and lived at the time) and I saw Michael Stipe a few times--one of the times he was out on what seemed like a date with a cute younger guy. I almost stopped breathing.

Quote:
oooh was Jim Morisson bi?? i never knew.
There were rumours that Kurt colbain had an affair with Michael Stipe.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #62
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh and ditto to Jo from The Facts of Life; I always wished. Also, Darlene from Roseanne, though of course Sara Gilbert is a lesbian *squee*
Old 03-16-2009, 04:18 AM   #63
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
oh and ditto to Jo from The Facts of Life; I always wished. Also, Darlene from Roseanne, though of course Sara Gilbert is a lesbian *squee*
Oh yeah, Darlene/Sara! My mom said that Darlene in her 'depression' years on Roseanne reminded her of me when I was a mopey teenager.

I was watching "Iron Chef America" the other night, and is Cat Cora a family member? For some reason, she was setting off my lezdar something fierce.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #64
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Oh yeah, Darlene/Sara! My mom said that Darlene in her 'depression' years on Roseanne reminded her of me when I was a mopey teenager.

I was watching "Iron Chef America" the other night, and is Cat Cora a family member? For some reason, she was setting off my lezdar something fierce.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,507945,00.html
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #65
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Wow! Isn't the 21st century amazing, or what?

Thanks for the link, MissToodles. Glad to know my lezdar is in good working order.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #66
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default I'll Have to Check

But I thought I'd add my two cents. I even googled this before just to make sure I was being accurate and not speculative.

I watch The Biggest Loser. It is a guilty pleasure of mine. I watch it and I snack and just admire how people can go through all that torture to lose weight for a TV show. My reasons for watching it are complicated, believe me.

Anyway, the trainers on that show are both gay. The woman, Jillian Michaels, gets on my nerves. I think not only is she a lesbian, but she is into BDSM, because just look at how much pain she inflicts and enjoys it. Total domme. And the other guy, Bob? I believe I read somewhere that he too is gay.

So that show is all about conformity and yet the trainers are homo-crites. I believe size/fat acceptance and queer rights are intertwined, and I know somebody wrote here that most lesbians are fat or something (based on a study - included a link...don't remember where I saw it but it was definitely interesting).

Yeah, that's about all the people I can think of for now.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:50 AM   #67
mergirl

Like TOTALLY!! JINKIES!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg velma3.jpg (7.3 KB, 21 views)