Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #26
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
I have never thought of myself as genderqueer, infact I never knew that it was a term, but according to Bex I am.

The obv bit being my crossdressing but like I'd sit down with my legs crossed and I do act fenime at times.
I suppose genderqueer is just acting not like the stereotype for your gender. So if you would prefer to wear dresses and watch sex and the city to wearing dirty jeans and watching footy..then maby you are 'Queergendered'! lol i think i just insulted men and women there with my stereotypes!!
but what of people who like to do both? Are they bi-gendered or does it just cancel itself out!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #27
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

well i love sex and the city its like one of the best shows ever!! , but I do like to sit down and watch a bit of footy . COME ON MAN U!!

I also shave my body hair but a lot of males do that these days, they even sell body hair removing cream and make up for men in boots lol.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #28
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've just recently in the last couple of years started wearing makeup and wearing girly stuffs. In high school I wore nothing but cargos and button ups, and only in my senior year started wearing skirts, and pastels... Although underneath I still wore the sports bra and mens underwear...

I've always had really long hair but wore it in a ponytail or under a ballcap... I dyed it for the fuck of it, most of the time a bright vivid red or a wino purple and could have cared less about style. Now I like dressing up from time to time, but I always feel like I'm in "drag" in girly clothes.... It's weird.

I mean I went 10 years thinking I was a 46C and I'm a 44DD! I have boobs and had no idea...talk about a shock!

I think my passion for dressing like a bag lady is my way of hiding womanly curves, I just look bulky and huge, but any "sexy" curves are well hidden most of the time...

NOW! Looking at all these skinhead photos are making me wanna shave my head, which I've stopped myself from doing many many times... I'm just scared my head is to fat or shaped weird...or whatever.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #29
atticusspingler

atticusspingler has said some nice things

Oh yes, I certainly like to play with gender. I don't like to feel boxed in, either in being ALWAYS masculine or ALWAYS feminine. Its all drag to me.

Whether I decide to look like this...

Or play around like this...

atticusspingler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:39 AM   #30
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

great pics, atticusspingler. Welcome to the boards!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:49 AM   #31
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

aww i missed the pics.. Welcome though! xmer
Old 02-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #32
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I missed the pics too! Feel free to post some more when you are comfortable. ;D
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I caught them, but hadn't staid in the thread after I openned them. So a belated "Wow, well done!" as well as "you look good either way "

Also, note that latter pic was up in the 'pictures' thread last time I looked
Old 02-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #34
atticusspingler

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
I caught them, but hadn't staid in the thread after I openned them. So a belated "Wow, well done!" as well as "you look good either way "

Also, note that latter pic was up in the 'pictures' thread last time I looked
Sorry y'all I moved all of my pictures over to another host without thinking!

I'm not sure which ones I had up there before so here are new ones along the same theme.

Regular semi-femme day:

FTM play day:

I try to look hard in my Miami Vice 5 O'Clock shadow.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #35
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusspingler View Post
Sorry y'all I moved all of my pictures over to another host without thinking!

I'm not sure which ones I had up there before so here are new ones along the same theme.

Regular semi-femme day:

FTM play day:

I try to look hard in my Miami Vice 5 O'Clock shadow.
Sweet! What is your drag makeup routine like?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #36
atticusspingler

I thought I'd debut by Lumberjack Jesus look for y'all.

I chopped down the trees to build my cross...

Old 02-14-2009, 05:48 AM   #37
mergirl

wow! The lumberjack jesus look totally works on you! I'm out of rep but will need to remember to rep you for that.. anyone who drags up as jesus is just quite brilliant in my eyes!!
Old 02-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #38
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I identify as a Gay tomboy and the funny thing is when i first started posting...other dimmers thought i was a guy as well.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #39
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Omigosh, Mer and G! Hot pix.

As far as looks and gender identity, I'm pretty much as femme as they come. I do have a rather strange masculine cuticle that boils to the surface at times, though; usually around women I find attractive (often very girly types), or men I *don't* find attractive. LOL.

Sexually speaking, I'm usually submissive with men; I rarely find myself in a raw, aggressively dominant mood with guys - only with girls (though I do have this odd motherly domme streak that comes out with some men). That's not genderqueer, but it is dynamicqueer as far as my usual heterosexual submissive status quo.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #40
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Hooray!

As a person who is a genderqueer lover/ally, I thank you for this thread! I'm glad to know there are people who understand that there are "many colors in the homo rainbow" and many colors in the non-homo rainbow too, for crying out loud! It is nice to see that there is a serious discussion about the way society views gender.

I'll talk more about this later but YAY!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #41
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gosh, I'm not sure where I belong and I've never thought about it. I just sort of ride my desires and whims-those for what I want and for what I want to be. Shaved head sometimes, check. Bright red close cropped hair, check. Longish lilting brunette, check. Pink and prim, check. Wore a lovely flowery velvet dress, black boots (pink and black triangle painted on the toe of one, a flower on the other), a black armband, and a shaved head to my prom --and this was 15 years ago. My date was a girl (though she dumped me just before prom...aww). My gender is and always has been fluid. I like it that way. Sometimes, I want to be those things that are typically "female" AND I [too] want to fuck (and in this case I mean penetrate) guys from time to time. I don't want a lot of limitations--I want to feel what there is to be felt and to do what there is to be done. I want to move with my moods as they strike me.

And, I want to share these even though Ivy will probably kill me:

Last edited by Ample Pie; 08-24-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote