Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-04-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
kamandi

kamandi has said some nice things
Default Stories: "Michael and "Encounter"

Hi! Just a gay author with an overactive imagination dropping by to say the above two stories are available in the "Recent Additions" section of the Library.

They are gay in content, although I wasn't the one who tagged them as such.
kamandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:37 AM   #2
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for the notice, kamandi. Your post reminds me that there are all kinds of juicy stories in the library, and perhaps some of our forum members might want to try their hand at some GLBTQ-themed fat fiction.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:05 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just read 'Micheal' and i loved it. You have a very beautiful and observant writing style.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:27 AM   #4
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Those intwerested in stories may have noticed that there is now a newly created GLBTQ Story Archive. Kamandi's stories will reside there after their tenure in Recent Additions is complete. Other primarily GLBTQ stories in other archives will also be moved there in coming weeks.

BlueEyedBanshee is already a Library mod in addition to her duties here and in the BHM/FFA Forum. It was agreed before the GLBTQ forum was formally opened that she would be handling anticipated GLBTQ oriented WR (weight related) fiction contributions and that a GLBTQ Story Archive forum would be created. Tonight's action fulfills that commitment.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:01 AM   #5
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Those intwerested in stories may have noticed that there is now a newly created GLBTQ Story Archive. Kamandi's stories will reside there after their tenure in Recent Additions is complete. Other primarily GLBTQ stories in other archives will also be moved there in coming weeks.

BlueEyedBanshee is already a Library mod in addition to her duties here and in the BHM/FFA Forum. It was agreed before the GLBTQ forum was formally opened that she would be handling anticipated GLBTQ oriented WR (weight related) fiction contributions and that a GLBTQ Story Archive forum would be created. Tonight's action fulfills that commitment.
oh cool. Actually i think it would be nice to write some queer Fat fiction. It would make a change from my usual meloncholy bizzareness to slit your wrists to! hmmm..brillliant!! First i have two essays to do though.. gah!! Anyone want to swap?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #6
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I hope this is the only context you use that line in...
Old 02-05-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
Observer

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ha-ha!

Please know that I've not forgotten your commitmernt.

You pledged to do a GLBTQ story if we got a board. I'm hoping to see it shortly.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #8
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Also I just seen that there is infact a GLBTQ fiction board now .

It's looking very empty at the mo so best get writing stories and posting them in there lol
Old 02-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

You are a great storyteller, and I especially love "Micheal".

Aching for some lesbian/genderqueer/BDSM stuff (I adore Patrick Califia and Carol Queen's erotica), but I always get too distracted before I can transcribe my fantasies.

Last edited by Cors; 02-05-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #10
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Also I just seen that there is infact a GLBTQ fiction board now .

It's looking very empty at the mo so best get writing stories and posting them in there lol
I just moved a couple of stories from their previously archived locations to the GLBQT archive. These two from Kamandi will join them eventually. Hopefully it will soon be populated with all kinds of good gay reading material.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
Observer

And I've made a few suggestions of my own to BEB,
Old 02-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Ha-ha!

You pledged to do a GLBTQ story if we got a board. I'm hoping to see it shortly.
Definitely not forgotten! I have another really short story to finish, and a story I have in print with a non-exclusive contract that I'm formatting to put up on DIMs as well.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #13
kamandi

Thanks for the nice comments early on in this thread, and I hope more people will try some gay fiction soon. I should say I consider my two stories to be about love first, but if they have to be in a separate forum, it does give me something to take over!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:23 AM   #14
mergirl

hmm i remember Yeeeears ago reading something about 2 girls that worked in a bakery. That was hot i remember!!
Old 02-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #15
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hmm i remember Yeeeears ago reading something about 2 girls that worked in a bakery. That was hot i remember!!
Ha, I spent a good chunk of my late adolescence and young adulthood working in a bakery, guess I've now got fodder for a hot story.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #16
mergirl

where is the wee drooling guy?? ahh thats just yahoo msngr! dang! Yes..you must write an erotic short story..like NOW!!
Old 02-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #17
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Quote:
Ha-ha!

I finished the last story I was working on, and am now starting on the gay erotica. It's going to be a cyber/war story.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #18
kamandi

Default further new story

Just to say I have a new story up in "Recent Additions", named "Growing Up" - I think I was being torn between doing two different sorts of story, but take a look and let me know what you think in the usual manner.

Also, cyber / war story?!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #19
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamandi View Post
Just to say I have a new story up in "Recent Additions", named "Growing Up" - I think I was being torn between doing two different sorts of story, but take a look and let me know what you think in the usual manner.

Also, cyber / war story?!
Yes. Gay sex saves the world from killer robots. I'm not kidding either.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #20
mergirl

I CANT FEKKIN WAIT!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!
get it wrotted!!