Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Queers, Show your bellies!!

Now, at the moment the paysite board has 150 viewers while we have 8..just sayin..
Old 02-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Now, at the moment the paysite board has 150 viewers while we have 8..just sayin..
You're killing me! Ugh! I hope my creepiness doesn't put anyone off posting.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Haha..your not creepy. But i'm sure creepyness would be an encouragement to posting anyway!!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Haha..your not creepy. But i'm sure creepyness would be an encouragement to posting anyway!!
Honestly...neither of you are being creepy enough. I am turned off.

LOL.

(Sorry, no pic to post....just more stupid comments)
Old 02-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
mergirl

Wont Somebody Queer Just Show Their Bellies!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm bellies!

*takes out lube and prepares to stroke my long, hard... never mind. I can't emulate male creepiness.

(I wish I have pictures too.)

Last edited by Cors; 02-04-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

here ya go-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg queerbel.jpg (16.3 KB, 1268 views)
File Type: jpg queerbel 2.jpg (16.4 KB, 1256 views)
Old 02-05-2009, 03:10 AM   #8
Cors
Delurking

:O

(censored creepy message)
Old 02-05-2009, 03:18 AM   #9
mergirl

Quote:
:O

(censored creepy message)
Totally!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #10
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Up only temporarily :

Anything for the GLBTQ forum, and this is the ONLY place where I'd do this in public.

Attachment 58408

Last edited by Fascinita; 02-05-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:11 AM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Up only temporarily :

Anything for the GLBTQ forum, and this is the ONLY place where I'd do this in public.

Attachment 58408
Beautiful! Thanks! You are an lgbtq trooper!!!
Cant be too complementary though or GD will Kick my arse!! lmao,,
will need to get her to post, she has such a georgous belly!
hmm.. maby we can do a girl on girl belly pic at the weekend once i work out how to use my new digital camera!! Will need to get her drunk first!!!
*goes to shop to buy vodka*
Old 02-05-2009, 04:18 AM   #12
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
hmm.. maby we can do a girl on girl belly pic at the weekend once i work out how to use my new digital camera!! Will need to get her drunk first!!!
Looking forward to it. (Yes, she's a beautiful woman.)
Old 02-05-2009, 04:19 AM   #13
Cors
Delurking

Thanks for sharing, Fascinita!

Quote:
Bwahahaha I fully support this idea! You should totally get GD back on here now that we have a subforum of our own!
Old 02-05-2009, 04:24 AM   #14
mergirl

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, Fascinita!

Bwahahaha I fully support this idea! You should totally get GD back on here now that we have a subforum of our own!
yes marm, she said she would come have a wee chatter at some point. She is too busy playing Mario on the Ds at the mo plus her job is pretty demanding!
I say she quits and spends all day on dims!! lol
Old 02-05-2009, 06:42 AM   #15
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Up only temporarily :

Attachment 58408
Too temporary for my blood....

Old 02-05-2009, 06:45 AM   #16
mergirl

Quote:
Up only temporarily :

Attachment 58408
Oh? gone already? Maby you can post your pic sporadically. Actually, even just posting it was great.. yay on the lgbtq belly solidarity!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:46 AM   #17
mergirl

Quote:
Looking forward to it. (Yes, she's a beautiful woman.)
Totally, i'm too lucky!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:48 AM   #18
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Oh? gone already? Maby you can post your pic sporadically. Actually, even just posting it was great.. yay on the lgbtq belly solidarity!
I'm getting "invalid attachment," so yep, missed it. You can edit your post for a period of 15 minutes, then it becomes difficult to have a pic removed. But if ultra-temporary pics are allowed, perhaps I'll throw something up (for 14.5min) when I get home.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:52 AM   #19
mergirl

ooh cool! haha.. i like the idea of a secret belly flash sosiety!!
i feel privilaged to be one of the very few to see facsinitas lgbtq belly solidarity post! Twice!
I think i have a silly web cam pic of my belly somewhere here, though i have no idea where..hmm
Though i shall defo post mine soon.. even if GD wont.. though her belly is about 100 x more sexy than mine.. sulk.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:53 AM   #20
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my pic is in the mail..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:24 AM   #21
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
ooh cool! haha.. i like the idea of a secret belly flash sosiety!!
i feel privilaged to be one of the very few to see facsinitas lgbtq belly solidarity post! Twice!
I think i have a silly web cam pic of my belly somewhere here, though i have no idea where..hmm
Though i shall defo post mine soon.. even if GD wont.. though her belly is about 100 x more sexy than mine.. sulk.
I agree! I get all nervous thinking about posting body pics on Dims.

Hmm, I wonder if any of the fat people here actually enjoy the emaciated look?
Old 02-05-2009, 07:52 AM   #22
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I missed fascinita's pic, boo hoo. I bet it was divine.

Thanks for the complements, mer and cors. I may just have to get belly pics taken more regularly, if I can get such feedback on a regular basis.

My belly is indeed queer, in all kinds of ways.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:56 AM   #23
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I missed fascinita's pic, boo hoo. I bet it was divine.

Thanks for the complements, mer and cors. I may just have to get belly pics taken more regularly, if I can get such feedback on a regular basis.

My belly is indeed queer, in all kinds of ways.
Its been proven..
Queer bellies are the best!! lol
Old 02-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #24
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I'm getting "invalid attachment," so yep, missed it. You can edit your post for a period of 15 minutes, then it becomes difficult to have a pic removed. But if ultra-temporary pics are allowed, perhaps I'll throw something up (for 14.5min) when I get home.
If you put the picture up as an attachment (rather than putting in a link), you can remove it later (user CP, then look down the list of options on the left of the screen for attachments, and follow the instructions).

The only exception is if a thread gets locked before you remove the attachment (I have one old attachment stuck that way in one of the old 'post a recent pic of yourself' type threads)
Old 02-05-2009, 08:16 AM   #25
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread... is in need of some serious Queer Tummy Action.