Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #51
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for the recs Mer! I'm going to M&S tomorrow to pick up some goodies! Apparently their fresh chocolate cookies (especially the double chocolate) are awesome too. My partner lives in Denmark and constantly craves them!

Mishty and Krismiss, don't worry, you guys get far more better stuff like awesome burger joints and amazing ice cream flavours! And well, the Gu puds are relatively expensive so most of the time we settle for the American kind.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:05 AM   #52
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmm.. Life is too short to eat cheap puddings! lmao.
Its funny though, i actually feel a bit pissed off when i eat something and it was meerly 'passable'. I think, what a waste of tummy room!!!
Haha..anyway..this isnt really all that queer realated and should probs go on the foodee board.. well i suppose my belly is queer..
oh, also in the UK we call ALL desserts 'puddings'. So ice cream is a pudding or a yoghart... so long as you eat it after your dinner! (which we scottish also call our tea).
Old 03-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #53
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

More pics please!
Old 03-27-2009, 12:27 AM   #54
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

I was playing around with resizing some pictures to upload--here is my belly.

Last edited by Geektastic1; 08-05-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:39 AM   #55
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely queer belly action there!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 06:54 AM   #56
Cors
Delurking

Thanks for sharing! *strokes screen*
Old 03-28-2009, 08:45 AM   #57
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay! More belly action.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #58
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Yay! More belly action.
You two should start a paysite together. Keep the greedy FFAs happy!
Old 03-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #59
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Too funny Cors LMAO.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #60
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Thanks for sharing! *strokes screen*
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:03 AM   #61
Geektastic1

Quote:
You two should start a paysite together. Keep the greedy FFAs happy!
Would this work for that? I managed to get this photo fooling around with my laptop cam.

Last edited by Geektastic1; 03-29-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #62
Geektastic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Would this work for that? I managed to get this photo fooling around with my laptop cam.
Never mind, I took that one down. Too embarrassed.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:49 AM   #63
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

this is my beautiful belly!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:49 AM   #64
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Never mind, I took that one down. Too embarrassed.
Aww i didnt get to see!!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #65
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post

whoot! More queer belly action!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #66
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This isn't the most distinct queer belly picture. I'm thinking I need to recruit a photographer for future queer belly pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg belly3.09.jpg (30.0 KB, 751 views)
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #67
mergirl

ok..GD stop reading .....NOW..

erm..can it be me??
I think that is a great belly pic because the shading kinna excentuates your belly a wee bit.. If i were your photographer..i would say tighter clothes and side views!! lmao.. hmm maby i should have said.."if i was your pervert"!! lol
Nice pic though.. also i like the look of that material..it looks cozy..
Old 04-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #68
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Aww i didnt get to see!!
Me too! Bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
ok..GD stop reading .....NOW..

erm..can it be me??
I think that is a great belly pic because the shading kinna excentuates your belly a wee bit.. If i were your photographer..i would say tighter clothes and side views!! lmao.. hmm maby i should have said.."if i was your pervert"!! lol
Nice pic though.. also i like the look of that material..it looks cozy..
I agree with tighter clothes, or bare skin!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #69
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's not that new, but I really like this shot:
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #70
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
It is a beautiful shot. I like how your belly is squinky (is that a word?) against your thighs also the black n white is great..very artistic looking...though actually..it doesnt look exactly like black and white if that makes sense??!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #71
Geektastic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Nice! Very artistic.

Last edited by Geektastic1; 04-02-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #72
Geektastic1

Quote:
Me too! Bring it back!
Maybe I'll send it privately by request if you really want
Old 04-03-2009, 06:58 PM   #73
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
It absolutely is! Thank you for sharing!

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #74
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me on the left & Disaster117 on the right!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #75
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post

Me on the left & Disaster117 on the right!
Two adorable bellies!