Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-08-2009, 05:55 AM   #226
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I had me sexuality questioned last night. See, I was watching a repeat of Grey's Anatomy on Lifetime, and I was unexpectedly turned on by a guest on the show, Tyne Daly as McDreamy's mom.

Now, I think I was a tiny bit too young for Cagney and Lacey, so I only have a vague memory of my mom watching that show, and so my memories of her are from Judging Amy, and she did not do a thing for me on that show. But last night, I was all HUBBA HUBBA over her.

The reason this questions my sexuality is I've never been attracted to a woman a lot older than me before. I'm guessing Tyne Daly is at least my mother's age, and I've always been very uncomfortable with the idea of finding anyone my parent's ages attractive, either male or female. I don't know if I've got some sort of prejudice about older people or not. Certainly I've found some older people to be attractive, but not enough to turn me on. Last night was different.

So, that is my long confession. Tyne, if you're reading this, watch out, Ima comin!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:01 AM   #227
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tyne is a lucky woman!! See, i dont have a preference for older women as i like most age ranges, (usually 5 years younger and 10 years older though).. Though i think Pam Greer is VERY sexy and i just found out she is 62, which is older than my parents age. Hmmm i just think sexy is sexy and age really is just a number. I totally remember Cagney and Lacey though.. and i remember thinking she was kinna hot then too.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #228
cheekyjez
Loud with the shop vac on

cheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Though i think Pam Greer is VERY sexy and i just found out she is 62, which is older than my parents age. Hmmm i just think sexy is sexy and age really is just a number. I totally remember Cagney and Lacey though.. and i remember thinking she was kinna hot then too.
Haha, Tel and I were watching Jackie Brown a few weeks ago and Pam Greer just sweats badass, which I think helps. But our favorites have to be Jennifer Tilly and Queen Latifah, both rocking the cougar look.
cheekyjez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #229
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that Kelly Clarkson makes me feel all goofy inside. Fuuny,the tabloids I saw in the checkout line this week say she's getting too fat .

Kelly, if you're reading this, PM me, OK?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:17 AM   #230
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC- GD Just went away on holiday yesterday but that i miss her already.
If it wern't for the fact i am stupid and decided to take on two courses at once and have an exam in a few weeks i could be lying on a beach in spain right now with my beautiful woman.
Can't WAIT till October when my next exam is over and we can go somewhere nice together.. until then..much study and Dimensions procrastination..
Old 06-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #231
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that today is the NYC Pride Festival and I'm sad I couldn't be there. Aah, someday....

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #232
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I am astonished.

Basically, I stopped growing in grade 4 or 5. I've always had huge feet (size 9-10, US women's), but they seem to have grown again :S

My last 3 pairs of shoes have been US SIZE 10 MEN'S.

Alas, I will never own a pair of Cors-esque heels!
Old 07-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #233
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awww! You have some awesome boots though! Can you still fit into those? Could it just be weird summer swelling?

I sometimes wish my feet are a little bigger. I wear a tiny size US 5 and UK 2-3, which can be hard to find here and it also makes the pitch of heels steeper.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #234
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Leaving for the airport soon. During the luxurious thirteen hour flight to hell I will be served by sweet stewardesses clearly chosen for their looks.

If only they are fat...

At least I get ample leg room, great food, unlimited ice cream and alcohol, incredible amount of inflight entertainment and a bunch of freebies.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #235
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

<3<3<3

Stock up on that alcohol, it'll help! I'll drink tonight too in sympathy, also known as "supporting you in spirits".

Okay, so puns probably don't help. I couldn't resist!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:46 AM   #236
mergirl

lmao @ "Supporting you in spirits". I SO need to remember this!
Old 07-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #237
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Awww! You have some awesome boots though! Can you still fit into those? Could it just be weird summer swelling?

I sometimes wish my feet are a little bigger. I wear a tiny size US 5 and UK 2-3, which can be hard to find here and it also makes the pitch of heels steeper.
My boots were always kind of big, and they all still fit, thankfully. Oh well, I'm more of a boots-person vs a sexy-heels person anyway

Hope your flight is full of fat flight attendants and enough turbulence to keep them bouncing XD
Old 07-05-2009, 05:30 AM   #238
Cors
Delurking

I'm back at my old place now. The heat and humidity, yikes, thankfully my place is fully air-conditioned. We get to sleep and be anti-social thanks to jet lag (and too much alcohol).

Hehe great line Teleute! Did you enjoy your drinks?

Fat attendants would be awesome! They might get stuck in the aisle though, mmm.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:42 AM   #239
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
The first one was kind of funny. Her one friend ended up sitting with me during a movie because it was a crowded theatre. It was before my daughter even came out. Well my daughter had told me that this friend of hers was a lesbian and I honestly think nothing of it. So she was talking to me before the movie started. She is a very straight forward type of girl. She asked me if I was an open minded person. I told her I was. She then talked to me how her father had raised her pagan Then she slipped in something about her girlfriend. And from there, the conversation was just open between us. She was raised by her father and had 2 different step mothers in her 15 years at that point. Anyway, from that day forward she knew she could talk to me. Months later my daughter came out to me and the rest is history. I think possibly my daughter told her friends and possibly her other friend might have said something about me being open to talk to, etc.

Now I get them texting me all the time or just coming over to hang out or whatever. I help with college choices. I listen to them when their hearts get broken or when they're mad at anyone. I look at their pictures. I have also been let into seeing some of their Fanfiction stuff. And a few of them don't think twice about calling me at all hours, and know that I'll listen if they need an ear. And that's something I've told them when they started talking to me. That no matter what they can call me and I'll listen.

I'm so sorry mer. That's horrible, and it still is the way some folks react. I don't get it. When my daughter came out to me she was 15. It was on the way to hockey practice and it was just pretty uneventful. The changes afterward are what were remarkable to me. Before she came out for about 2 years she had withdrawn from me so much. She didn't talk to me like she used to and I chalked it up to her being a moody teenager. When she told me she liked girls (using her words) everything went back to normal. She shares just about everything with me. So I'm buried under silly Youtube videos and drawn into playing video games (again) and all that I was missing for the 2 years. I am so happy I have my daughter back. I love her, and can't imagine not.

Kudos to you, Banshee. It's wonderful that you are being there for the kids that would otherwise not have an opportunity to be heard out by an adult and not having to hear "that's wrong" from someone they thought loved them. Unconditional love and acceptance is SO important for a teen under the most "socially normal" circumstances...and it's moreso necessary when said teen is not of the status quo and feels like they don't have anyone to turn to.
gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #240
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is kind of a birthday confession, but it's a day late since my birthday was yesterday. It was *mumble* *cough* years ago on my 18th birthday that I had my first experience with a girl. It was that night that I knew it just felt right and that all the things I had been wondering about were true. Yep, I liked girls too, there was no denying it.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
Old 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #241
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up my fab confession...

often times i have been asked.... "so, who are you attracted to???"

i love and adore the confusion...

when some have asked "when did i come out?"

i always have a good chuckle and reply -

"come out??!??!? i was never in!!!!"

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #242
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
This is kind of a birthday confession, but it's a day late since my birthday was yesterday. It was *mumble* *cough* years ago on my 18th birthday that I had my first experience with a girl. It was that night that I knew it just felt right and that all the things I had been wondering about were true. Yep, I liked girls too, there was no denying it.
Happy Birthday you!! Apparently i have to spread it around before i can rep you again.. which to me sounds a bit naughty!! Those first time expereinces are the best.. well usually. I kissed one of my best friends when i was 15 and we were too embarressed to talk for about a month after!! lmao..
Old 07-17-2009, 11:28 AM   #243
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

IC that I really miss reading mergirl's posts. It also sucks that I can't leave her a PM or anything that she can read when she comes back.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #244
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
IC that I really miss reading mergirl's posts. It also sucks that I can't leave her a PM or anything that she can read when she comes back.

Yeah, I miss her too. Her posts are so much fun, and thoughtful, too.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #245
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

*fingers crossed*
Hopefully she'll come back next week.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:56 AM   #246
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So, i've been thinking lately about how i much i miss *being* with someone...
but i think tonight, I realized... I miss being with someone specific.
I get these moments when I miss being with another woman. I mean, cuddling and everything like that is great, but... there's something that's specific about girls. I haven't been able to describe it, but that.... feeling... is what draws me to them. I want to feel it again :/
Old 07-20-2009, 07:10 AM   #247
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

I miss AFG! She needs to show us Dimmers some queer love!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:36 AM   #248
Cors
Delurking

IC that I have been groping at my very thin partner's imagined boobs and fat rolls in my sleep. Deprived me is also getting too obsessed with how a night with the "perfect" female (huge, boyish submissive pain slut who shares ALL my kinks) would be, so much that I have lost all interest in potentially decent flings.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #249
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
IC that I have been groping at my very thin partner's imagined boobs and fat rolls in my sleep. Deprived me is also getting too obsessed with how a night with the "perfect" female (huge, boyish submissive pain slut who shares ALL my kinks) would be, so much that I have lost all interest in potentially decent flings.
Aw sweetie, that's sad. Do you have an open relationship with your partner?
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #250
Cors
Delurking

I do, but I feel like I am too lazy and jaded to go looking. The idea of perfection, fear of disappointment or fear of triggering a want for something more if it turned out well.

My (asexual) partner is understanding but feels that I (along with the rest of the world) am too preoccupied with sex and that deliberately searching for a one night thing will probably do more harm than good. Not to mention that most lesbians I know aren't too receptive to the idea and ugh, tend to turn psycho after. I don't know how to feel about that yet, but hopefully this weird mood goes away soon.

Five more days left here and I am trying to be a little more social. It sounds pathetic but I don't feel like I can deal with any more unintended but insensitive weight gain comments, grrrrr.

Last edited by Cors; 07-21-2009 at 09:46 AM.