Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-23-2009, 06:52 PM   #251
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that upon glancing at the following on the front page, I thought the headline read "Help With Lesbians."

Attachment 67599

Last edited by Fascinita; 10-27-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:07 AM   #252
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
IC that upon glancing at the following on the front page, I thought the headline read "Help With Lesbians."

Attachment 67599
There's no shame in asking for help
Old 07-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #253
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Attachment 67599
IC that I did too.

lmao
gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #254
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
There's no shame in asking for help
Not a damned thing wrong with it!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #255
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 67599
Well, they can be tricky!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #256
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Indeed, they can be slippery little devils at times
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:07 AM   #257
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I miss AFG! She needs to show us Dimmers some queer love!
Oh, butchie, I miss you folks, too! Let's have a gay olde time, please. I'll start the back massage line with my large, strong, and able hands.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:11 AM   #258
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I have a thing for women in cardigans.
oh OR vicars dog collars! (As in the religious attire not the animal kind)
Old 07-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #259
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww, I like the animal kind!

I have a thing for my human pets.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #260
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Aww, I like the animal kind!

I have a thing for my human pets.
Hmm.. i only like the animal kind on myself. My dog just got a new collar so maby i can borrow her old studded one. lol
Old 07-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #261
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh and you could wear that to the party!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #262
mergirl

Quote:
Oooh and you could wear that to the party!
Ahh yes. GD is going to go buy me an outfit tommorow apparently, so i have no idea what i'm going to be wearing but i'm guessing a dog collar goes with anything at these joints!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #263
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

My husband has started watching Queer as Folk recently. Also, after my latest trip to Babeland, he said "Ooh, you got Dykes to Watch Out For! Awesome! I was just reading about the Bechdel test for movies the other day."

I'm so proud.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:27 AM   #264
Cors
Delurking

Mer, so what outfit did GD get you?

Teleute, that's so cute!

IC that my partner has grown from a tiny 110lbs (5'10") to a fleshier 138lbs, thanks to a painful year of trying to introduce more goodies into his diet. He is exceptionally picky (no veggies and most fruits, no seafood, no pork and most meats, minimal carbs) and pretty much eats to live, so I am quite thrilled. It is fun playing with his hint of tummy (nowhere near the joys of a full hanging belly, but it will suffice for now) and I find it harder to keep my hands away from his softer skin. The idea of future gain is tempting and I wonder if I am developing feeder tendencies... He, being asexual and apathetic doesn't seem to care either way.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:59 AM   #265
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

IC that my partner has grown from a tiny 110lbs (5'10") to a fleshier 138lbs, thanks to a painful year of trying to introduce more goodies into his diet. He is exceptionally picky (no veggies and most fruits, no seafood, no pork and most meats, minimal carbs) and pretty much eats to live, so I am quite thrilled. It is fun playing with his hint of tummy (nowhere near the joys of a full hanging belly, but it will suffice for now) and I find it harder to keep my hands away from his softer skin. The idea of future gain is tempting and I wonder if I am developing feeder tendencies... He, being asexual and apathetic doesn't seem to care either way.
Cors, I think it's more that you want to be with someone fat. And female. And interested in being sexual. Or at least one or two out of the three. Or even someone interested in gaining weight or some other kink you could get into. I don't think that's going to happen with your current partner. It's really obvious that you're not happy with this situation.

It's a big world out there, with lots of people in it, that's all I'll say. Why not check it out? Life is too short to be miserable and sexually frustrated with a partner that isn't right for you, no matter how compatible you are in other areas.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #266
Cors
Delurking

IC that I got my first real life friend (androgynous queer woman with FFA tendencies) to sign up for Dims today!
Old 08-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #267
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that I got my first real life friend (androgynous queer woman with FFA tendencies) to sign up for Dims today!
Oh rly?!

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:04 AM   #268
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Yes, yes. I'm here! Ha.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #269
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Yay!

Haha, it turns out that messages have to be at least 10 characters to be posted... I never realized >_>
Old 08-05-2009, 10:17 AM   #270
mergirl

Quote:
Mer, so what outfit did GD get you?

:
Oh lmao! i never noticed you asked. I was going to start an s n m thread when i got my photos developed. I forgot my digicam so used one of those disposable ones. Anyway, i wore fishnets (the ones with the large holes) my leather knee high boots, a top that is basically fishnet with long arms which i just wore my bra under, a cool skirt which was very short and made of p.v.c and had red laces in it and black netting. I looked a bit like an s n m fairy!
GD dressed as a policewoman and pretty much EVERY sub in the place was besotted with her! lmao. It was a great night. Are you coming down for the next one?. (1st saturday of the month).
x
Oh i forgot to put in the funny bit. I ended up going to the shops with GD and i was kinna in skulk mode and GD was being bossy and saying "thats crap" or "you are not wearing that".. kinna in a joking way though. the woman in the shop came up to her and said "Oh, is she allowed to chose or is it all your decision" haha.. she totally thought i was the 'sub'. Haha.. it was funny... and close to the truth!!!

Last edited by mergirl; 08-05-2009 at 10:20 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:21 AM   #271
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
Yes, yes. I'm here! Ha.
Hello strangeangel. Nice to meet you. x
Old 08-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #272
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was just in a long and dull (albeit necessary) meeting with a couple of thirty-ish male engineers, both married with babies at home. Hardly glamorous or hinting at gayness, and both are fairly thin (aka not really my type).

Then out of the blue I was suddenly in this intense day dream, featuring them as a gay couple sharing a breakfast of croissants and newspapers. The kiss when one of them had to get going was pretty darned hot. Interestingly the more petite guy was clearly the more dominant personality in the whole thing.

First time that has happened to me, I wonder what triggered that? It did make the meeting more interesting in some way, at least.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:58 PM   #273
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

I need a moment alone with Tad's fantasy

That is odd, though! Completely out of nowhere. Weird.

Mergirl, that sounds awesome! I SO want pics. Like now. Get on that!

And, yeah, it's pretty easy to peg me as the dom in our relationship just from social interaction - people are never surprised, haha. Also, I'm trying to come up with some joke based on "it's pretty easy to peg HIM", but my brain isn't cooperating. Come on brain, make with the witty!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #274
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Then out of the blue I was suddenly in this intense day dream, featuring them as a gay couple sharing a breakfast of croissants and newspapers. The kiss when one of them had to get going was pretty darned hot.
LOL...that's happens to me too when I'm with my two best buddies (both chubby fat guys) - I can imagine them as a gay couple, with R being the more dominant one (he being an alpha male, I can't imagine him being otherwise). I sometimes egg them on, with R proceeding to squeeze M's moobs. They're the best of friends, but both straight guys (although my bidar sometimes goes off about M being bisexual, I'm still trying to dig out more about him).

I dunno..maybe subconsciously you find one of the guys attractive?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:01 AM   #275
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
That is odd, though! Completely out of nowhere. Weird.
For clarity's sake....
- Out of the blue in the sense that I was busily going about work stuff, then when there was a quiet moment while the others finished settling in for the meeting I was suddenly seeing this.
- Out of the blue also in the sense that my fantasizing doesnít generally involve other real people (I normally make up characters), so who was in it was weird.
- Out of the blue also in that both of them are thin/normal body types, and it is very rare for me not to have fat content when Iím imagining things.
- That it had gay content was not out of the blue; my imagination goes all over the map, and since I seldom day dream about real people, myself included, I can take any POV, in any situation.