Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #276
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

haha, somehow the idea that it was weird because it focused on gay content never entered my mind - I was thinking it was weird because they were thin, and you've mentioned before that you're all about the fat. The suddenness of the fantasy and the fact that you don't usually fantasize about real people makes it even more surprising!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #277
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC i am utterly miserable.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:41 AM   #278
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Whaaaaat? Why?

*hugs*
Old 08-06-2009, 09:44 AM   #279
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm..just stuff..
I'm sure it will work itself out and if not then i shall give you a sobfest account of it all..
thank you though missus.. xx
Old 08-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #280
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
((((YOU)))) Take care of yourself, and feel free to vent if that is of any use! I hope things are looking up soon.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #281
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Hmm..just stuff..
I'm sure it will work itself out and if not then i shall give you a sobfest account of it all..
thank you though missus.. xx
Aww, I do hope it works out. <<hugs>>
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:57 AM   #282
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Big hugs, and I hope things work out for you. We're here if you need to talk.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #283
mergirl

Sorry, i was all blergh..
I am feeling better and things are ok. Thanks so much lovelies.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #284
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I crashed at my BFF's house last night but forgot to bring deodorant, so I ended up having to use his stick of Old Spice. Now, I don't buy into the gendered hygiene product bullshit at all-- in fact, I use men's Degree on a regular basis-- but unfortunately, the scent of Old Spice is really sexy to me, so all day my mind has been going "Mmm, where's the hot-- oh. Right."

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #285
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

I totally use Old Spice all the time >_> It's my regular deodorant.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #286
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Well, that probably explains why I'm always chasing you around, sniffing the air and drooling...

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
Old 08-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #287
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Well, that probably explains why I'm always chasing you around, sniffing the air and drooling...
Its really funny cause 'Old spice' is like a joke aftershave here, that we all bought our dads for xmas in the 80's!!! No one under 50 actually wears it! Maby its making a huge comeback and re-branding, starting with America.

The smell just reminds me of dads.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:26 AM   #288
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Woah, I really have to check out this Old Spice. I will spritz it all over my pillow and cuddle it to sleep.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #289
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Woah, I really have to check out this Old Spice. I will spritz it all over my pillow and cuddle it to sleep.
haha..you will be cuddling Scottish 80's dad smell!!!!
Its kinna like a cross between talc and moustache!!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #290
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Talc is okay, but moustache.. eeek. Hopefully it reacts nicely with my body chemistry.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #291
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Talc and moustache! HA! I cracked up when I read that. All of a sudden I had a flashback to the smell of Old Spice. Man, that takes me back!
My Dad also used to wear Brut, anyone remember that? That one was a bit much too! So manly! lol

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #292
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Talc and moustache! HA! I cracked up when I read that. All of a sudden I had a flashback to the smell of Old Spice. Man, that takes me back!
My Dad also used to wear Brut, anyone remember that? That one was a bit much too! So manly! lol
Haha! Yes! My dad had Brut too AND hi-Karate (not sure if it was spelled like that). The Old spice, Brut, and Hi-Karate all lingered on the bathroom shelf for years!
Old 08-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #293
StarWitness
part square, part drape

I've definitely heard that before, that Old Spice reminds people of their dads. Mine never wore it, so I don't have that association.

And hey, it worked for your moms, now didn't it.

--Sleater-Kinney
Old 08-12-2009, 09:41 AM   #294
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My ex husband wore both Old Spice and Brut, so I can't stand smelling either one. I had a boyfriend once who wore Grey Flannel. That stuff is a major aphrodisiac for me!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #295
mergirl

IC-*OMG this is really making me cringe.* My boyfriend when i was 13/14 wore hero aftershave and i TOTALLY loved it! I Blame 'hero' for me letting him go to whatever 'base' is the one with hands down bottoms!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #296
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that all this aftershave and deodorant talk has me going first and then

The because noticing smells so much and for that matter the wearing of after shave are close to foreign to me, so it seems strange. The because, well given what I just said, for deodorant I normally just grab whatever is on sale and seems fairly inoffensive (I guess Iím pretty classically a guy in that way). Which makes me wonder what smell signals Iím sending?
Old 08-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #297
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
IC that all this aftershave and deodorant talk has me going first and then

The because noticing smells so much and for that matter the wearing of after shave are close to foreign to me, so it seems strange. The because, well given what I just said, for deodorant I normally just grab whatever is on sale and seems fairly inoffensive (I guess Iím pretty classically a guy in that way). Which makes me wonder what smell signals Iím sending?
Well according to this post either 80's dad smell or 4th base sexy! (Is it 4th base?) Would someone mind explaining the Base system to me!!
Old 08-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #298
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
But hm, are you hairy? From what I know bears are supposed to be and that hairless fatties are sometimes called cubs. I don't know any woman who identifies as one though.
I think it's different in SG though - from what I know of bears here, Asian bears are pretty much hairless and their "cubs" are their partners or the guys they look after. Sometimes the cubs don't necessarily have to be fat themselves, just be attached to a bear who will take care of his every needs.

One conversation comes to mind, between a bear and his cub.

(at a CD store in Cathay building)
Cub : (points to different cds) I want that, that, that and that.
Bear : OK, you go get them and I'll meet you at the cashier.

(At the cashier, bear pays close $120 for 4 cds for his cub.)

Makes me wonder about the dynamics of their relationship.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:41 PM   #299
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
I think it's different in SG though - from what I know of bears here, Asian bears are pretty much hairless and their "cubs" are their partners or the guys they look after. Sometimes the cubs don't necessarily have to be fat themselves, just be attached to a bear who will take care of his every needs.

One conversation comes to mind, between a bear and his cub.

(at a CD store in Cathay building)
Cub : (points to different cds) I want that, that, that and that.
Bear : OK, you go get them and I'll meet you at the cashier.

(At the cashier, bear pays close $120 for 4 cds for his cub.)

Makes me wonder about the dynamics of their relationship.
True, but Asians (perhaps with the exception of Indians) are generally less hirsute. There was a Fridae article on it a while ago.

The cub you described sounds more like a sugar boy and hmm, I don't remember CDs being that expensive in Singapore.

By the way, I am probably flying back (for a month) at the end of August and might just make it to the final Indignation events... You could be my date, bwahaha.

Last edited by Cors; 08-13-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #300
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
The cub you described sounds more like a sugar boy and hmm, I don't remember CDs being that expensive in Singapore.

By the way, I am probably flying back (for a month) at the end of August and might just make it to the final Indignation events... You could be my date, bwahaha.
Yes he sounds more like a sugar boy, makes me wonder how they lasted 14 years together..hmm...ah well love does strange things to people

Imported CDs can cost anything between $35 - $50 over here.

Oh yay!! Finally something to look forward to for Indignation!!