Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #301
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wonder if we know the same couple. Not that many bear/cub pairings there!

With luck I should be back on the 29th, hopefully I won't be too jetlagged! My partner is too traumatised and intimidated to join me.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:20 AM   #302
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I wonder if we know the same couple. Not that many bear/cub pairings there!

With luck I should be back on the 29th, hopefully I won't be too jetlagged! My partner is too traumatised and intimidated to join me.
Oops I just realised what couple you were referring to on chat earlier.

My bad.

No then, it's a different couple. These guys are friends of my uncle - the bear is pretty involved in the GLBT scene here and I think he's one of the founders of the local Bears club here.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #303
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Well according to this post either 80's dad smell or 4th base sexy! (Is it 4th base?) Would someone mind explaining the Base system to me!!
I never understand the base thing either, it confuses me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
My ex husband wore both Old Spice and Brut, so I can't stand smelling either one. I had a boyfriend once who wore Grey Flannel. That stuff is a major aphrodisiac for me!
I had a bf who wore Grey Flannel too, I love how it smells. But the one cologne that he wore that I really loved was Jovan Musk. That was my aphrodisiac. Whenever I smell it I associate it with him and get all swoony.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #304
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ah, scent is a powerful thing.

I find that when I wear a men's cologne (Cool Water for men, in case you were wondering...), women try to pick me up and men keep their distance. Further research is required....
Old 08-15-2009, 10:11 PM   #305
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just realized this and thought it was kind of funny...the ex whose Jovan Musk smell makes me all swoony...he's gay. I'm not sure either one of us knew this in high school when he was making me swoon, although he probably knew more than I did. lol

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:31 AM   #306
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well i wear Armani attitude. Anyone want to smell me?? lmao.
None of your old dad smells for me.. I like to smell like a pretentious clean shaven prick!
Old 08-17-2009, 06:32 AM   #307
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh not prick as in a penis...just a prick person.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #308
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

ic that i want some woman lovin right now
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #309
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

I confess to being quite pleased with the addition of this section of the website.
Happenstance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #310
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I miss you guys!

I have been feeling really unwell lately (stubborn asthma) and the medication is driving me crazy, ugh. Hopefully this old useless body recovers soon.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #311
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
IC that I miss you guys!

I have been feeling really unwell lately (stubborn asthma) and the medication is driving me crazy, ugh. Hopefully this old useless body recovers soon.
I hope you feel better soon sweets!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #312
Cors
Delurking

Thanks! Hope you're recovering well too.

My partner and I are watching the live Blizzcon stream. We got the package for the awesome space murloc pet.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #313
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I am too, haha! So excited about the murloc
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #314
Cors
Delurking

Ugh, six weeks! Boo.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #315
mergirl

Quote:
IC that I miss you guys!

Aww.. i was wondering what had happened to you. Poor you. Hope you feel better soon and that you come to Scotland for S n M clubbing soon!
Old 08-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #316
Cors
Delurking

I still want to! Will be away for a month though and might have to go for an op to fix the shaky screw plates in my ankle. Hopefully I won't have to come with crutches, but at least I can smack people with them.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #317
mergirl

Quote:
I still want to! Will be away for a month though and might have to go for an op to fix the shaky screw plates in my ankle. Hopefully I won't have to come with crutches, but at least I can smack people with them.
Ooohh i know a lot of people who would love that! Well, tis an open invite. I think you should just get a cheap flight to Glasgow. Mika would let you stay at her flat and feed you too, as long as you hit her with crutches!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #318
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I won't have to come with crutches, but at least I can smack people with them.
Awww...if you have to wear crutches in Sings, you're more than welcome to smack me with 'em...

Just...not the face....
Old 08-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #319
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
Awww...if you have to wear crutches in Sings, you're more than welcome to smack me with 'em...

Just...not the face....
I'm flying tonight, leaving my two lovely psuedo-subs behind.

With luck they will take reasonable care of each other.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #320
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm flying tonight, leaving my two lovely psuedo-subs behind.

With luck they will take reasonable care of each other.
Safe travels, Cors! Miss you, btw.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #321
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Safe travels, Cors! Miss you, btw.
Miss you too, sweet Butch! I must visit you one day and play with your magnificent belly...
Old 08-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #322
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Miss you too, sweet Butch! I must visit you one day and play with your magnificent belly...
Oh My, that would be a treat.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #323
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My city has its pride parade this weekend, and IC I was really pleased with what I was just reading about it:

- The parade marshall is a mtf transexual--so I guess the 't' part of the whole thing is getting some respect

- the military and RCMP are both going to have representatives in the parade. They've been trying to arrange this for a year or two, glad that it came together. I hope it helps the more backward minded that really, this stuff is OK and not a danger to anyone.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #324
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

nm found it heheheeee
Old 09-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #325
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

IC I am corresponding with someone interesting (and single) that I met on another site. I don't want to say too much about it, because I don't want to jinx things. The situation seems promising, but I've been really mistaken before. We've only exchanged a few emails. She's good-looking and almost intimidatingly smart (she has two degrees already, is finishing a law degree and working on a PhD, teaches, publishes, etc), and seems like a really nice and sincere person. She says she's interested in getting to know me more.

I haven't heard from her in a week, so I'm a bit anxious. I sent a face pic of me and also a longish email with some rather personal stuff in it (stuff that she said she was interested in hearing about), and haven't heard from her about either. I'm sure she is very busy, and I know a week isn't a very long time, but I'm hoping for some acknowledgement that she got my emails. I really would like to hear from her more. So I'm kind of biting my nails in the meantime. Of course, not having the greatest self-esteem in the world, I'm worrying that she thinks my picture is horrible or that my email came off badly. I'm pretty sure that's not the case, but you never know--trying to make connections with people is so iffy and fraught with problems.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote