Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 12-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #751
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
Hi, your shampoo collection and my eye shadow collection should meet up and have lunch.
brb moving to the midwest, yall.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:37 AM   #752
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
Guys. I want a frickin' girlfriend.
You and me both.

I guess I was doomed from the start trying to date someone I work with though. Sigh.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:48 AM   #753
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that if I am so angry and sad that I am not yet living with my partner, and that we continue to be so far away from each other on a daily basis. I am super lucky that flights between our cities are affordable, and I am blessed that I am able to spend Christmas and New Years with my partner, but I am sick and tired of having my life on hold because I can not find a job or afford to move, and am living with my parents with most of my belongings in storage.

I am good about feeling blessed for all I do have, and feel shame about feeling depressed, lethargic, and crabby for the things I don't. I hope once I am with my partner, I'll feel the Christmas spirit.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #754
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I feel your pain, my dear. Hang in there!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #755
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I feel your pain, my dear. Hang in there!
Thanks Cors, I appreciate it. Hope you're well.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:24 AM   #756
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I hope things turn around for you and the economy, and you are able to move like you want with a job you want. 'Til then the best for the two of you & your families
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #757
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Thank you for your kind words, VVET. I am very hopeful I won't be waiting too much longer.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:30 AM   #758
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I am so scared if I leave this bad relationship, I won't ever have another relationship period. Maybe my standards are too high.

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:43 PM   #759
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
IC I am so scared if I leave this bad relationship, I won't ever have another relationship period. Maybe my standards are too high.

Better to never settle dear... and other encouraging words.
You are beautiful, smart and hilarious.
Love is worth it, you are worth it.

My confession is I went to the strip club here, which is just a topless bar. I was watching my favorite girl dance and someone tapped me on my shoulder.

This lovely woman with a faux hawk, tight leather jeans and 2 beers sat down next to me. She introduced herself as Blix. She asked if I came here often. I froze, and giggled like a little girl. She reached over, took my lighter and the ash tray. I sat and peeled my label off my beer. She bought me a shot, from her belly button.

I should have said more, or asked for her number. I should have done something.
She was a riot. At the end of the night she was wearing a bikini top and her leather pants. I was all in glitter and awe of this woman. She looked like a warrior and had dirt under her nails.
She danced like water on a tin roof. She smelled like whiskey and sweat. She picked horrible music and worse drinks.

It was magic. It was a gift.
So I confess I have lost my game when it comes to women.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #760
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post

Remember when I was in a dark place and you said to me, You're GOT DAM CASTING PEARLS DAMMIT!!!!??? Your standards aren't too high. Don't not share your light. You're amazing and you know *I* know that and what's more, I know what I'm taking about. Yeah, no matter who they are, and what they do, and whether it works out or not, don't stop being yourself and don't stop loving because that's part of what makes you awesome. YOU'RE GOT DAM MISHTY DAMMIT!!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #761
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Remember when I was in a dark place and you said to me, You're GOT DAM CASTING PEARLS DAMMIT!!!!??? Your standards aren't too high. Don't not share your light. You're amazing and you know *I* know that and what's more, I know what I'm taking about. Yeah, no matter who they are, and what they do, and whether it works out or not, don't stop being yourself and don't stop loving because that's part of what makes you awesome. YOU'RE GOT DAM MISHTY DAMMIT!!!!!
QFT! I wish I could add words of comfort and strength half as good as these, Mishty.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #762
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess I'm seriously bummed out. My girlfriend hasn't talked to me in a week, isn't returning calls, texts, or IMs. She said she tends to push people away, and I can be the same way so I can't really fault her for that, but this is still difficult. I'm worried about her, and can't help wondering if I've done something wrong. She's my Ladybug... And I keep finding myself thinking/writing about her.

Ladybug

You fly so far above my reach
Just a shadow on a lonely beach
Just a speckle hidden in the rain
I wonder, will we speak to you again

You made us smile, made us laugh
How we enjoyed your company so fast
We loved the way you warmed our hearts
And all the things we started... hoping for

You are still lovely in my dreams
I hold you close against me and it seems
I shall wake up with you safe in my arms
And we will ne'er have been apart

Ladybug I hope you're somewhere safe
I hope you're happy and free of heartache
I hope you know we meant the best for you
To bring you to a family, loving, true

I really hope she's safe. (She was/is dating both me and my boyfriend, mind, we're polyamorous).
Old 01-25-2012, 07:24 AM   #763
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess I heard back from my girlfriend. She is safe and well, if stressed out. My worries are assuaged.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #764
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Glad to hear that things are alright, LinathSuru! Perhaps consider how you both will deal with it if/when she is in that mood again? I know I can't handle a partner not being in touch for more than a couple of days.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #765
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Current status: Apart from a very minor gripe or two, I'm pretty darn happy with my male body...I just hate the male expectations that go along with it.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #766
Cors
Delurking

Aww, those are inevitable regardless of how you identify though. It is good that you are at peace with what is more difficult to change at least.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:12 AM   #767
LinathSuru
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Glad to hear that things are alright, LinathSuru! Perhaps consider how you both will deal with it if/when she is in that mood again? I know I can't handle a partner not being in touch for more than a couple of days.
We will be doing so this weekend. I'm glad I'm not the only one who starts worrying when a partner is out of touch though. Makes me feel a bit better for my worries.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:11 PM   #768
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My boss thinks I came onto him today. Yeah, because I was able to over come what he looks like, acts like, the 33 year age gap and my better judgement. He's creeped out almost as much as I am at that situation and now I'm looking at quite a few awkward moments during review season.

I'm going to Sephora tomorrow and gonna blow some money. Retail therapy usually makes me feel better.

Hope things are going well or improving for all.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:02 AM   #769
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm still unemployed. Considering prostitution to pay the bills. Have been withdrawing from online communities for some reason. :\ Ugh.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #770
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
I'm still unemployed. Considering prostitution to pay the bills. Have been withdrawing from online communities for some reason. :\ Ugh.
*e-platonic-well meaning-hug*

Do you have any schooling; college or skilled trade?

I know for that there is going to be a shortage in good skilled trades people in the next 5 years; and it's not like you can't find work now in many of those fields (HVAC mechanic, machinist, building maintenance mechanic, electrician, elevator mechanic, plumber, electronic controls repair and calibration). It's easier than you think to go into those fields. If college isn't your thing, it is an option, and a darned good one too.

Either way, I hope you have better fortune.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #771
JSmirkingRevenge

JSmirkingRevenge can now change their title

I confess that i am bi-sexual... and currently craving being with a woman in all aspects, not just sexual.

however, there is NOTHING like kissing a woman.
JSmirkingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #772
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post
*e-platonic-well meaning-hug*

Do you have any schooling; college or skilled trade?

I know for that there is going to be a shortage in good skilled trades people in the next 5 years; and it's not like you can't find work now in many of those fields (HVAC mechanic, machinist, building maintenance mechanic, electrician, elevator mechanic, plumber, electronic controls repair and calibration). It's easier than you think to go into those fields. If college isn't your thing, it is an option, and a darned good one too.

Either way, I hope you have better fortune.
I have a Bachelor of Science in Game Art and Design from the Art Institute... I'm considering going back to school for IT of some sort.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #773
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
I have a Bachelor of Science in Game Art and Design from the Art Institute... I'm considering going back to school for IT of some sort.
My son (16) and I often talk about what all must be involved in the design of today's exceedingly intricate games. I can't even begin to imagine the complexity of creating all the endless variations, all the plants, the scenery, the weather, buildings, effects and so on and so on. And all on top of the actual story and game play. And within the constraints of whatever hardware the game will run on. And the budget. It must be quite a ride to work on a major game.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #774
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
My son (16) and I often talk about what all must be involved in the design of today's exceedingly intricate games. I can't even begin to imagine the complexity of creating all the endless variations, all the plants, the scenery, the weather, buildings, effects and so on and so on. And all on top of the actual story and game play. And within the constraints of whatever hardware the game will run on. And the budget. It must be quite a ride to work on a major game.
It took $80 million dollars to create the latest MMORPG craze: Star Wars: The Old Republic. The intricacy in the game is absolutely incredible, and there's even romance in the game between the player and one of their NPC Companions (I just got mine, his name is Doc.) It's a world away from World of Warcraft, but I still (try) to play both while enrolled in college full time.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #775
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

It really hurts when lesbians hate on me because I like both male and female (with a preference for males). It's as if they think Im less loveable simply because I will not choose to date strictly one or the other.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote