Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #76
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I had a weird, kinda sexy dream about a female Dims member and it made me blush!!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #77
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
IC I had a weird, kinda sexy dream about a female Dims member and it made me blush!!!
Ooooohhhhh details! details!

I'm nosey like that
Old 03-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #78
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Ooooohhhhh details! details!

I'm nosey like that
I'm too shy
It was just a funny dream hehe!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #79
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
IC that I spent a half hour this morning crying my eyes out. No one deserves to feel this low, even me.
"even"?
I think you misspelled "especially".

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:54 PM   #80
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
"even"?
I think you misspelled "especially".

-Rusty
^^
I endorse this post.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #81
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been experimenting with crushing my partner lately and it is surprisingly fun. However, we are both underweight so I can't use as much force as I like without getting all bruised. It makes me wonder how it would be like to throw jump on top of a soft squishy woman who is more than three times my size.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #82
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I have been experimenting with crushing my partner lately and it is surprisingly fun. However, we are both underweight so I can't use as much force as I like without getting all bruised. It makes me wonder how it would be like to throw jump on top of a soft squishy woman who is more than three times my size.
Hmm, do I see a rounder Mergirl in the future?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #83
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
I'm not Mergirl? She's awesome though.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #84
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Oops, sorry
A bigger Cors?
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #85
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Oops, sorry
A bigger Cors?
Aw, if only! I could use the padding. Damn Asian genes won't let me sustain anything more than 100lbs for long and food is too expensive.

I am happy feeding others and enjoying their fat though.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #86
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My highschool English teacher just found me on FaceBook and asked "have you gotten married, or settled down with a partner?"
She even went on to ask me about Nicole my first gf from high school, we went to prom together and only MsS had something to say about it...

Now I'm freakin' cause she goes to mass with my grandma....shit shit shit.
I thought about lying and pretending I have a man in my life...thats my confession.... I'll prolly just ignore the message though....prolly.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #87
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ok ok...i'll let ya lay on me

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:12 AM   #88
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
ok ok...i'll let ya lay on me
Yay! *purrs*
Old 03-19-2009, 08:45 AM   #89
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oops, sorry
A bigger Cors?
Can i just say, that that actually really confused me for a wee while.. At first i was thinking..hmm does vvet think i'm going to get rounder and squash cors and her partner!
hmm.. anyway..I understand now! hahaha..
and ..
1.possibly
2.thank you sweetie.
3.oh lol!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #90
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I've been jonesing for days for a serious belly rub session. I'd be satisfied with some crushing action, but alas, Cors is too far away.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:55 AM   #91
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
IC that I've been jonesing for days for a serious belly rub session. I'd be satisfied with some crushing action, but alas, Cors is too far away.
*ahem*

....could have been arranged.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #92
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
*ahem*

I am kicking myself even harder now for missing out the other night!

I need to learn how to hold my liquor, then maybe I can plan more than one bar in one night. You have no idea how much I was looking forward to my first FFA gathering.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #93
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I am kicking myself even harder now for missing out the other night!

I need to learn how to hold my liquor, then maybe I can plan more than one bar in one night. You have no idea how much I was looking forward to my first FFA gathering.
We still love you <3

And with the conference taking up so much time, I never got to do any sight-seeing...so perhaps I will have to return.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #94
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I may be pregnant but have no way of knowing for a few more weeks. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I realize that this is not a gay related confession but I just needed to get it out, you know?
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #95
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Can i just say, that that actually really confused me for a wee while.. At first i was thinking..hmm does vvet think i'm going to get rounder and squash cors and her partner!
hmm.. anyway..I understand now! hahaha..
and ..
1.possibly
2.thank you sweetie.
3.oh lol!
Haha, sure! *pokes Mer's growing tummy*

I am still skeptical of FAs who gush about how much they love SSBBWs on top. Maybe my partner and I are both wimps, or just not horny enough. We just got some epic bruises on our hipbones from attempts at crushing, grrrr.

Quote:
Awww. *puts vibrator under Butch's lovely belly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
*ahem*

Oooh let's both crush and tease her together! She can worship our sexy bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva_08 View Post
I confess that I may be pregnant but have no way of knowing for a few more weeks. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I realize that this is not a gay related confession but I just needed to get it out, you know?
Oh no, that must be scary. Hope things work out for you.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #96
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Oh no, that must be scary. Hope things work out for you.

Thank you
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #97
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cors: I think (i.e. I assumed) that when most people here talk about crushing, they are just talking about the fat partner simply laying (or sitting) all their weight on the thin one, which with a fat body should not make the sort of pressure proints that would cause bruises, I think. I can totally imagine you getting bruises though, I know my 11 year old son is getting hard to tickle, carry over my shoulder, etc, because he ways enough that his weight on a few points can create bruises on one of us.

Minerva: a few weeks? Don't some of the tests these days become useful after only a week or so? (I don't totally remember, but seem to recall they are useable surprisingly early). I'd say get thee to a pharmacy, and see how long you really need to wait! (PS. I hope the answer is what you are hoping for)
Old 03-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #98
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

I had a pretty hot and heavy make out session with a sexy ssbbw about a week back. There was cheesecake involved to.

Since then, I have been considering the fact that I'm actually more aroused by women than men. It's a shame I'm so awkward around them and less likely to flirt or make a move.

Men have just been easier for me I guess. I arouse them and they just come ready, less work, more play.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:57 PM   #99
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Cors: I think (i.e. I assumed) that when most people here talk about crushing, they are just talking about the fat partner simply laying (or sitting) all their weight on the thin one, which with a fat body should not make the sort of pressure proints that would cause bruises, I think. I can totally imagine you getting bruises though, I know my 11 year old son is getting hard to tickle, carry over my shoulder, etc, because he ways enough that his weight on a few points can create bruises on one of us.
Hmm yeah, that makes sense. We tried using pillows, which helped a little but he still can't breathe and get rather nauseous when I am on top. Will study it a little more, try jumping on my BHM friends and hope I don't end up bruising them too.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #100
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

wait wait - you don't jump. lol. At least, I don't. You just lie down very carefully and stay there. I've never bruised anyone (to my knowledge, anyway), and I'm 5 times your size.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote