Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #201
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Aww, that newt is cute, the other Newt is not.
That Newt looks really like a frog!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #202
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I'm the only one in this forum right now, and I'm running around in the forum naked, singing "O L'Amour" at the top of my lungs.

"Oh l'amour, broke my heart and now I'm aching for you
oh l'amour, whats a boy in love supposed to do?"

Where are the rest of you?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #203
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
IC I'm the only one in this forum right now, and I'm running around in the forum naked, singing "O L'Amour" at the top of my lungs.

Hey, I'm here. And now I have that song going through my head...lol.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #204
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm watching quietly from my corner.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #205
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Sitting in the corner with my eyes closed and my hands over my ears
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #206
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Sitting in the corner with my eyes closed and my hands over my ears
Aww, thats mean. Without a smiley to verify, I guess I'll have to take that as a personal insult. You know those aren't kosher on Dims, right?

Mod hat on: Seriously, not cool. I don't feel like reprimanding anyone tonight for personal insults.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #207
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Aww, thats mean. Without a smiley to verify, I guess I'll have to take that as a personal insult. You know those aren't kosher on Dims, right?

Mod hat on: Seriously, not cool. I don't feel like reprimanding anyone tonight for personal insults.
Sorry, you were singing loudly and in the nude. Guess I'm a bit of a prude.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #208
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Sorry, you were singing loudly and in the nude. Guess I'm a bit of a prude.
I'll grant you the singing part, since I am a poor singer, but the rest, well, you do know you're at Dimensions, right? Perhaps next time I'll run through the paysite board naked, but I don't think it is ever empty.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #209
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No prudes allowed! Butch, baby...please continue. And don't you put on a stitch.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #210
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I'll grant you the singing part, since I am a poor singer, but the rest, well, you do know you're at Dimensions, right? Perhaps next time I'll run through the paysite board naked, but I don't think it is ever empty.
Please do. Run nude some more.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #211
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
No prudes allowed! Butch, baby...please continue. And don't you put on a stitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Please do. Run nude some more.
I got a sudden draft, and so I had to put on some flannel and boxers. At least I found the stereo, and so now I'm taking requests: Indigo Girls, kd lang, Melissa Ferrick, Toshi Reagon, anyone?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #212
JoyJoy

Quote:
I got a sudden draft, and so I had to put on some flannel and boxers. At least I found the stereo, and so now I'm taking requests: Indigo Girls, kd lang, Melissa Ferrick, Toshi Reagon, anyone?
How about KD doing A Kiss to Build a Dream On?

Old 06-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #213
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
How about KD doing A Kiss to Build a Dream On?
You got it, Joy! I've got a little Madonna, Erasure, Bronski Beat, for the boys, so get your requests in!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #214
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I hereby throw in my official support for Dims GLBTQ naked karaoke.

I like to call it "nakeoke".

This calls for more alcohol.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #215
JoyJoy

Now I'm stuck in KD mode on youtube...and it's all your fault, butch! :P I do love to watch her sing!

I've never heard Bronski Beat..I'll have to look them up, too. Otherwise, surprise us

Old 06-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #216
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

I've got some Limoncello, vodka, champagne, and beer. hope that works for this 'nakeoke' (great word, Teleute!)

Ok Joy, I'm surprising you with Toshi Reagon's cover of The Cars' "Just What I Needed." Figured I'd throw in a slow one so we can neck a little bit, lol.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #217
Geektastic1

Hey, I loved Bronski Beat as a teenager. Especially "Smalltown Boy". Heartfelt song about a young gay man who left home. I really related to that song.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:51 PM   #218
JoyJoy

oh my! nakeoke necking! *fans self* I'll need that Limoncello to cool off!

Old 06-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #219
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
Hey, I loved Bronski Beat as a teenager. Especially "Smalltown Boy". Heartfelt song about a young gay man who left home. I really related to that song.
And that voice! I don't think anyone could forget it even if they heard it only once.

OK kiddos, I have to attempt to go to bed now. Anyone want to take over hosting duties for me (and come to bed with me did I say that out loud?)?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #220
JoyJoy

*follows butch out the door*

Old 06-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #221
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:
oh my! nakeoke necking! *fans self* I'll need that Limoncello to cool off!
It is the perfect summertime drink-alcoholic lemonade!

There is a lot of fanning going on tonight, Joy!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #222
Geektastic1

Quote:
And that voice! I don't think anyone could forget it even if they heard it only once.

OK kiddos, I have to attempt to go to bed now. Anyone want to take over hosting duties for me (and come to bed with me did I say that out loud?)?
Kinda hard to concentrate on doing both at the same time, so I think I'd rather climb into bed with you than host the party. (now, did *I* just say that out loud? )
Old 06-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #223
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

What? What? All the singing stopped!

We can't have that!

I'm busting out the Scissor Sisters. Oh yes. I Can't Decide followed by She's My Man. Also, I'm claiming some of that beer that butch conveniently left behind
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #224
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh, I missed the fun.

Quote:
Kinda hard to concentrate on doing both at the same time, so I think I'd rather climb into bed with you than host the party. (now, did *I* just say that out loud? )
Can I watch this while I grab Teleute?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #225
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I hereby throw in my official support for Dims GLBTQ naked karaoke.

I like to call it "nakeoke".

This calls for more alcohol.
"nakeoke"! OMG I love it! Sounds like more fun than should be allowed!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote