Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 02-07-2009, 09:35 AM   #26
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh yes, Priscilla is one of my most favorite movies ever. Hard to believe Agent Smith from the Matrix is in it, and I fell in love with Guy Pierce in that film. Don't even get me started on the soundtrack-that, too, is divine.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:36 AM   #27
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm gonna talk some smack here, and mergirl may hate me for it, but I loathe The Hunger. The only thing about that film I like is the beginning, with Bauhaus doing "Bela Lugosi's Dead." I even read the book the film was based on, but that isn't why I hate it so.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #28
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I'm gonna talk some smack here, and mergirl may hate me for it, but I loathe The Hunger. The only thing about that film I like is the beginning, with Bauhaus doing "Bela Lugosi's Dead." I even read the book the film was based on, but that isn't why I hate it so.
I only love it because of the Catherine Denuve/ Susan sarandon sex scene. When i watched it again recently i thought it was totally naff, but the first time i watched it was when i was just coming out and i thought it was so naughty and brilliant! And that song thats playing... i cant remember what its called.. but to me..at the time seemed really powerful somehow.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #29
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

I saw one, not too long ago, called In the Blood, I think. Anyhow it was pretty low budget but well made for a "beginner" film. It was about a young man who was having visions of the death of his sister. He discovered that the visions only occured when he was deeply "arroused". He also realized that this level of arrousal only occured with men. He fights his fear of acknowledging he is gay and at the same time must figure out how to open up this strange sight so he can save his sister's life. It was pretty good. Had a good surprise ending too.

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
There's a charming little Canadian film called "Better than Chocolate" which I like, but I haven't seen it in years.
I love that movie! I was just thinking about it the other day. I haven't seen it since college which was prolly 10 years ago.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #31
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two older films I really loved years ago are Maurice (a Merchant/Ivory movie w/Hugh Grant) and Another Country (Colin Firth and Rupert Everett). Both are beautifully shot.. I'm pretty sure the latter was the first time I got the hots for Colin Firth.

More faves:

Heavenly Creatures - not sure if it's so much about lesbianism as obsessive love and broken people.

Torch Song Trilogy - my first introduction to Harvey Fierstein

Philadelphia - With "Streets of Philadelphia" I finally became a Bruce Springsteen fan, incredibly sad, incredibly moving.

Transamerica

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

The Children's Hour - film w/Shirley Maclaine and Audrey Hepburn (based on the Lillian Hellman stage play from the 1930's). The subject matter was too saucy for the first film adaptation, "These Three".. which implied a ménage a trois between the two female teachers and the boyfriend. Of course it has a tragic ending... all early movies on subject end this way, don't they?

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #32
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title

How about High Art? I must have watched that a billion times. Ali Sheedy killed it - almost made forget she was a Breakfast Clubber.
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:52 AM   #33
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

There are some really nice moments High Art. My friend absolutely loves D.E.B.S. and I have been forced to watch it quite a few times.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:00 AM   #34
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh yes, High art.. i liked that. Who was the Blonde woman? Wasnt she in Neighbours or something??
Old 02-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #35
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Fingersmiths was by the same person as Tipping the Velvet I believe. I really loved both of them. I also loved The Wedding Banquet, Hard Pill, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar...

I didn't like the "Affinity" movie very much. I loved the other two mini's by that author so I figured I'd like Affinity too, but it left something to be desired.

I'm sure I forgot a ton of the titles. I watched Logo more than any other channel I think. That's how I got obsessed with "L word".
Old 02-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #36
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

here is a few...

"Vandread"...lesbian cartoon...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELl3o...eature=related

The birdcage...very funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSFUvpmdVp8

To wong foo, Thanks for Everything! julie
newmar......already mentioned but....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-aUj4dRm-o

Nina's Heavenly Delights...very cute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNh4kdSsBoY

Chasing Amy..funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sAZWyaaIOM

Wild things...hot....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhD1l...eature=related

Kinky Boots....very cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shp6h0gmRw

Victor/Victoria...old school musical...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwktl...eature=related
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #37
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh two more

Being John malkovich.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icysehz-OVc

The Crying Game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF59nPVCUsw
t
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:38 PM   #38
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuptami View Post
But I'm a Cheerleader.

I know a lot of people so do not like this movie, but I love it.
I love this movie, AND own it. I can't believe I forgot to list it!
Old 02-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #39
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics
Default Bar Girls

Anybody see Bar Girls? It's from 1994. It didn't get very good distribution.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #40
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksandru View Post
I can think of 2 that come to mind:

"Kiss Me Guido" - A film about 2 gay men who pick each other up in a bar and tries to find a location to have a tryst. What's so funny and sweet about this film is the interaction between hese 2 guys and how they fall for each other on a non-sexual basis.
You are thinking of another film maybe? Below is the plot of "Kiss Me Guido" It is a charming film that deals with the clashes of stereotypes and hard won acceptance. I liked it a lot.

Kiss Me Guido

Frankie (Scotti) is a young Italian American man living with his family in The Bronx, New York. He works in a pizza parlor but, inspired by the likes of Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro, he wants to be an actor. After catching his fiancee cheating on him with his brother, Frankie decides the time has come to move out and pursue his dream. He starts by checking the classifieds for roommate ads. He finds an ad from a "GWM." In classified-speak this stands for "gay white male" but Frankie and his friend Joey (Domenick Lombardozzi) interpret it as "guy with money." The GWM in question is Warren (Barrile), an actor who's recently broken up with his director boyfriend. Frankie and Warren each have some initial misgivings - Frankie over Warren's being gay, Warren over Frankie's being a "Guido" or stereotypical Italian - but Warren lets Frankie move in. Warren's ex, Dakota (Christopher Lawford), returns and offers Warren a part in his new play. Warren initially accepts but after being injured in an attempted gay bashing, has to withdraw. Frankie replaces him, but the part involves a same-sex kiss, which makes him nervous. At the premiere Frankie gives a good performance (although he hesitates on the kiss, leading his scene partner to hiss "Kiss me, Guido!") for an audience that includes his family, who come to understand and accept his decision to become an actor.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #41
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I <3 John Waters so much! His last film, "A Dirty Shame" had cute Bears in it, and a Goldilocks (the bear version of a fruit fly or a F** H**).
Loved it. I'm such a Bearhag.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #42
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
You are thinking of another film maybe? Below is the plot of "Kiss Me Guido" It is a charming film that deals with the clashes of stereotypes and hard won acceptance. I liked it a lot.

Yeah I was a little confused also!
'Cause I loved me some Guido.....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #43
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's a list of films I've seen, liked and would recommend.

101 Rent Boys (An interesting documentary about West Hollywood male prostitutes)

Before Stonewall (Documentary of the gay community before the Stonewall riots)

Before Night Falls (Javier Bardem)

Bent (Clive Owen, Jude Law, Ian McKellan and Mick Jagger)

Cabaret (Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey and Michael York)

Dog Day Afternoon (Al Pacino and Charles Durning)

Gods And Monsters (Brendan Fraser and Ian McKellan)

Happy Together-dir. Wong Kar-wai (Leslie Cheung and Tony Leung Chiu-Wai)

It's My Party (Eric Roberts and Margret Cho)

johns (Lukas Haas and David Arquette)

The Laramie Project (Laura Linney, Jeremy Davies, Steve Buscemi and a cast of thousands)

Longtime Companion (Bruce Davison, Campbell Scott, Patrick Cassidy, and Mary-Louise Parker)

Ma Vie En Rose "My Life in Pink" (Georges du Fresne)

Paris Is Burning (Documentary film of the end of the "Golden Age" of New York City drag balls)

Parting Glances (John Bolger and Steve Buscemi)

Prick Up Your Ears (Gary Oldman, Alfred Molina, Wallace Shawn and Vanessa Redgrave)

Stage Beauty (Claire Danes and Billy Crudup)

Swoon (Daniel Schlachet and Craig Chester)

Torch Song Trilogy (Harvey Fierstein, Matthew Broderick and Brian Kerwin)

Totally F****ed UP -dir. Gregg Araki(James Duval, Roko Belic, Susan Behshid, Jenee Gill and Gilbert Luna)

The Wedding Banquet -dir. Ang Lee (Winston Chao, Mitchell Lichtenstein and May Chin)
Old 02-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #44
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

What about Rocky Horror Picture Show?

This movie came out when I was in high school and became the big thing to be able to go to a theatre and see it, since they were midnite shows.

At that age, I had never really seen a transvestite in action and fell in love with Tim Curry. I got so turned on by him that I questionned my sexuality (which don't we all, as teenagers) and bought the album and played it ad nauseum for months and months.

To this day, whenever I watch that movie, I get a twinge when I see Frank N. Furter on screen prancing in his sexy outfit. And still love Tim Curry.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #45
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

As Butch mentioned (and I think it is worth another mention) is Boys Don't Cry. It pushes you out of your comfort zone in regards to sexuality and gender. I saw this movie in one of my gender studies courses. It was interesting that the people with the most negative things to say were GAY MEN! They couldn't bring themselves to refer to the main character as a HE yet they would sit there and gossip about their drag queen friend and refer to her as a she. Pissed me off, the total hypocrisy.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:21 AM   #46
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 has said some nice things
Talking

Lots of good ones already mentioned but I'm surprised I haven't heard/seen a peep of some of my personal favorites:

Kissing Jessica Stein
Imagine Me and You

Already mentioned but still some of my favorites (in my personal collection):
But I'm a Cheerleader!
Boys Don't Cry
Brokeback Mountain
The Birdcage

But if you're looking for the kind of steamy sex scenes lesbians usually provide I must mention the best television show ever: the L Word. Talk about steamy, someone has sex in nearly every episode and there are very few male characters. I'd recommend starting at season 1 and watching everything, you'll want to know the back story when you watch the newest season 6 on HBO.

What did you all think of Transamerica? I haven't seen it but I thought it would be good with Felicity Huffman but haven't seen it yet.

And lastly a comment to BigBellySSBBW's reply (above) about attitudes towards transgender, particularly as a reaction to Boys Don't Cry. I find it confusing when people wish to be accepted for whoever they are but then place judgment on others. I personally feel like if I want others to accept me for who I am then I must be willing to accept them for who they are, despite our differences. I personally do not choose to change my gender, I love being a woman who loves women, that's me. And I don't presume to understand where transgender people are coming from, but personally to each their own, right. If that is how a person feels, let them be themselves, really. Don't walk around gay and then put down the transgender community, that just makes the gay community look bad. We can't expect the mainstream/ straight community to accept us for who we are if we can't even accept those within our own community, despite our differences.
Ok I'll get off my soap box for the evening, but thanks to everyone for a great thread
slurpeekell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #47
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't believe I forgot about The Birdcage until this morning! Glad someone else mentioned it...it's such a great movie.

Normally not a fan of Mandy Moore, but my daughter tied me to a chair and made me watch Saved. It turned out to be a great movie for me, because it hits on so much of what bugs me most about organized religion, including the belief that one can "un-gay" a person with prayer and "love". Moore's character is frighteningly realistic, which almost makes it a horror movie for me.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #48
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel horrid for not mentioning:

Party Monster!

How to be Fabulous!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #49
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I feel horrid for not mentioning:

Party Monster!

How to be Fabulous!
OMG!! you read my mind!!! I was coming on this thread to post that exact same thing (Party Monster)!! I think you and I should have a queer movie night, lol
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #50
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
OMG!! you read my mind!!! I was coming on this thread to post that exact same thing (Party Monster)!! I think you and I should have a queer movie night, lol
Complete with rainbow popsicles and hotdogs!