Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 12-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Chest Binders

First off, sorry if there is already a thread for this but I had a quick look and couldn't find anything. Secondly, I'd be glad for any advice, guys.

I have been thinking about getting a chest binder for cosplaying a male character and was wondering how effect and safe they are? I mean... I wouldn't mind wearing one casually some days. But how effective are they? Are they easy to find in plus sizes? I am about a UK size 18 on top and wear a 36G bra so there is quite a lot to compress and I was wondering how effective they are? I've heard that they can cause damage to the breasts as well, does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:23 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A girlfriend of mine broke her ribs cosplaying with chest binding. She is dd and went completely flat..so effective? Yes...but you can end up compressig your ribs so just be careful. You can also padd above and below the boobs to help even things out.

Now, she used a binder then bound everything AGAIN cuz her chest was still obvious...so granted she was crazy!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:58 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh... wow, that is... thanks for the heads up. I might not try chest binding then!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:03 PM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If u r cosplaying someone with muscle you can try and make pecs...

Cut out pieces of flexible but firm craft foam into pieces
Use double sided sticky stape to stick them on

"gently" bind the pieces so tahat the foam ends up taking on the rounded look of muscle..its hard to describe, im looking for a video (you kind of end up making boob slings over your shoulders then gently binding the rest down)

If you are playing a thin guy then binding is pretty much your only option. Tho i went years ago as female inuyasha...its all fun unless you are a purist!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know a relatively large amount of trans guys who have used chest binders without issues. Just, don't use stuff like ace bandages, and don't do it for like 24 hours straight.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:09 PM   #6
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You'll be just fine.